Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: No Style

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i dont feel anything. i feel nothing.
    Can't help you there...

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    You have to be a bit violent to love combat. People said that when you get old, you will like more health, self-cultivation, and inner peace. Now I'm old. I still like combat. My mom must drop my head on the ground when I was a baby.
    Nah...the tough old guys become trainers, because they see themselves in some hot headed young punk.

You have to be a bit violent to love combat. People said that when you get old, you will like more health, self-cultivation, and inner peace. Now I'm old. I still like combat. My mom must drop my head on the ground when I was a baby.
    violence is part of being a man. i wish my dad taught me this, but i had to learn this from dead silent men in books.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Nah...the tough old guys become trainers, because they see themselves in some hot headed young punk.
    The true reason for any old guy to train hard is because he doesn't want any 20 years old to beat him up.

One day a guy and his wife knocked on my door. The guy was a Judo champ in Israel. He challenged me in "push hand" in my living room. I told him that I don't do push hand but I was willing to spar or wrestle with him, He said that he had knee injury and no longer be able to wrestle.

There is nothing worse for someone knocks on your door and beat you up in your own living room.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-28-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Can't help you there...
    i only receive erection from watching kfc chicken torture video.
    The true reason for any old guy to train hard is because he doesn't want any 20 years old to beat him up.
    i dont feel like training when im old, by then women my age will have hanging skin and flappy vaginas. i dont need to impress anyone.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-28-2012 at 12:29 AM.

One day a guy and his wife knocked on my door. The guy was a Judo champ in Israel. He challenged me in "push hand" in my living room. I told him that I don't do push hand but I was willing to spar or wrestle with him, He said that he had knee injury and no longer be able to wrestle.

There is nothing worse for someone knocks on your door and beat you up in your own living room.
    It's always funny though, when they can't do anything hard because of an injury or work tonight or w/e excuse, though.

Blog Entries
    i dont feel like training when im old, by then women my age will have hanging skin and flappy vaginas. i dont need to impress anyone.
    After I had impressed my beautiful wife, I no longer need to impress any women. When I taught Taiji in YWCA, girls loved to touch my body and said, "as hard as rock". Even today water still dropped out of my wife's mouth when she saw my naked body.

After I had impressed my beautiful wife, I no longer need to impress any women. When I taught Taiji in YWCA, girls loved to touch my body and said, "as hard as rock". Even today water still dropped out of my wife's mouth when she saw my naked body.
    does she have flappy vagina, or hang loose like sleeve of wizard
    Last edited by bawang; 12-28-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's always funny though, when they can't do anything hard because of an injury or work tonight or w/e excuse, though.
    People love to say, "I used to be able to ... But I can't do it any more because ..."

Wow, John. Wow.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Wow, John. Wow.
    When you have reached to my age, bragging about your past may be the only thing that have left.

My wife did say that I should do naked dance on the stage in some "girls only bar".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-28-2012 at 12:44 AM.

When you have reached to my age, bragging about your past may be the only thing that have left.
    please tell me more, baba. so i can learn to be like you.

You don't have to brag about your past with that mouth watering physique you have to this day!

the whole point of a two partner drill is that your partner is a human being. if you need to practice the motion of your throw, use a log.

in old times the two man forms in long fist was done in full force. if you miss you are knocked out. this is non compliance.
    Logs are good when you have no partner, but throwing logs and throwing people are different.

Two man forms are inherently compliant. Two man forms, no matter how "hardcore" they are trained, are not the same as non-compliant "games" or sparring.

Even today water still dropped out of my wife's mouth when she saw my naked body.
    Haha. Tea sprayed out of my nose. Does that count?