Page 61 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

Now, go tie your micro penis to the space shuttle.
    ROFL THATS SOME FUNNY FUCKING SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Don't even go there. I did not challenge anyone
    You challenged me to go find you. I did, and then you shat yourself. All one has to do is read this thread to see where and when you did so. Then you were challenged by someone who ACTUALLY could easily reach you and you went limp.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You challenged me to go find you. I did, and then you shat yourself. All one has to do is read this thread to see where and when you did so. Then you were challenged by someone who ACTUALLY could easily reach you and you went limp.

We are not waiting for the waiver.

I shat myself? Whatever, you're still invited to drop in. Yeah, I'm terrified. The one who 'challenged' me is a female. Unlike your buddy Omar, I do not make dates to fight women. And unlike your other buddy John Springer, I don't assault women either. Sorry to disappoint you.

So the waiver has been mailed? I want to be sure I have all the facts straight.

You and Springer seem to have a fascination with man-sex and *****es....

Talking

Don't even go there. I did not challenge anyone or accept any challenge. That's the difference between people like me and Unkokusai and blowhards like Rudy.

I asked for an update, plain and simple. Rudy then called names AGAIN. Chill the **** out.

Be honest, you know he is gonna punk out, AGAIN. Over 5 1/2 weeks for a waiver? Get real.

Wait just a minute bud..you told Rudy to come and say things to you face at your Gym..sounds like a challenge to me. You also told me you would be quiet right? I Invited you to a MMA match and you DUCKED, You siad you are not a fighter right?

Stop begging....

I shat myself? Whatever, you're still invited to drop in. Yeah, I'm terrified. The one who 'challenged' me is a female. Unlike your buddy Omar, I do not make dates to fight women. And unlike your other buddy John Springer, I don't assault women either. Sorry to disappoint you.

So the waiver has been mailed? I want to be sure I have all the facts straight.

I will let you go up against a male..I will just watch like your friends did. I promise the BB's will not hurt you to much. It will be my husband.
    Last edited by FungFu2u2; 08-09-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    Wait just a minute bud..you told Rudy to come and say things to you face at your Gym..sounds like a challenge to me. You also told me you would be quiet right? I Invited you to a MMA match and you DUCKED, You siad you are not a fighter right?

Yes, I told him that. I told you I would be quiet about the WAIVER when Rudy mailed it and Anthony accepted it. Obviously that has not happened yet, so I asked again. Notice he won't answer either.

Not to go off on a tangent, but Fung, what's your deal? You have had civil conversations with me, at times I've admitted you make valid points. Yet on this thread NOT ONCE have you attacked/challenged/quieted Rudy. Why is this? He talks WAY more **** than anyone. And lets put it all out now: Rudy is a KNOWN fight ducker, he is friends with a RACIST who assaulted a woman 100lbs lighter than him, and he has threatened to report me to law enforcement as a drug dealer when he knows it's not true. Why in the world would you take his side over me? I'm real curious here.

Yes, I told him that. I told you I would be quiet about the WAIVER when Rudy mailed it and Anthony accepted it. Obviously that has not happened yet, so I asked again. Notice he won't answer either.

Not to go off on a tangent, but Fung, what's your deal? You have had civil conversations with me, at times I've admitted you make valid points. Yet on this thread NOT ONCE have you attacked/challenged/quieted Rudy. Why is this? He talks WAY more **** than anyone. And lets put it all out now: Rudy is a KNOWN fight ducker, he is friends with a RACIST who assaulted a woman 100lbs lighter than him, and he has threatened to report me to law enforcement as a drug dealer when he knows it's not true. Why in the world would you take his side over me? I'm real curious here.
    Well lets just say you told my husband you have no respect for him, Wake up and smell the Roses.

Again I'll ask: Rudy, what is the status of the waiver?

And you have named several venues already, every time Anthony accepts, you suddenly need to find a different venue

And you can call me names, I don't care, but just answer the question

I expect him to go back to BS and tell everyone who I am related to now that I told him. No worries..My husband does not post there anymore.

I expect him to go back to BS and tell everyone who I am related to now that I told him. No worries..My husband does not post there anymore.
    I don't post stuff sent to me via PM in public areas. I have honor and class, unlike Rudy/Omar/JFS.

I don't post stuff sent to me via PM in public areas. I have honor and class, unlike Rudy/Omar/JFS.
    No worries..my offer still stands as to the invite.

Talking

i wish u would all stop f@cking talking

and just get all ur friends together split up in to 2 teams based on what side u conssider yourselves to be on

all sign a waiver

go to a field somewhere on private property

and have a battle royale

and film it
    then youtube it

deal ?

other wise

stfu
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    i wish u would all stop f@cking talking

and just get all ur friends together split up in to 2 teams based on what side u conssider yourselves to be on

all sign a waiver

go to a field somewhere on private property

and have a battle royale

and film it
    then youtube it

deal ?

other wise

stfu
    sounds like a deal to me, I have 10 acres we can roll in. I doubt anyone would show other then myself and husband

sounds like a deal to me, I have 10 acres we can roll in. I doubt anyone would show other then myself and husband
    Ill come if its close and i get free food. But im starting my own team.

we will call ourselves the SHITHEADS