Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So your student who has no BJJ rank taught you BJJ?

That's your story right?
    One is white belt and the other is blue. I like Judo better, so it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    One is white belt and the other is blue. I like Judo better, so it really doesn't matter.
    But you said BJJ. It does matter, you claimed it.

So you trained under a BJJ Blue Belt?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I said we shared knowledge, never trained under him. I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.

I said we shared knowledge, never trained under him. I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.
    Are you sure about that Tom?

Who did you train BJJ under? Names please.
    Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts.
    And you posted that less than 1 hour ago!!!!!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.

And now we come full circle!!!!!

She has no problem with it, do you? I can say one thing she hits alot harder then some men I know.

Read My Posts

From 08-07-07

The one who 'challenged' me is a female. Unlike your buddy Omar, I do not make dates to fight women. And unlike your other buddy John Springer, I don't assault women either. Sorry to disappoint you.
    You do know how much of an idiot you are looking like don't you?

we both look like idiots. BTW I live in Coyle, I teach in Stillwater.

But I have proof of you and your wife's idiocy. You do not.

BTW, what story are you telling now about my alleged challenge? You have told 3 different stories so far:

1. It was via PM
    2. You erased it
    3. You have it, but you won't show it

Which is it again?

But I have proof of you and your wife's idiocy. You do not.

BTW, what story are you telling now about my alleged challenge? You have told 3 different stories so far:

1. It was via PM
    2. You erased it
    3. You have it, but you won't show it

Which is it again?
    My wife has the pm's
    I erased mine
    I am not going into my wife's account to get it

Same story, sorry dude

So the question remains:

You have begged and taunted me for months now to come up there to fight you. I finally relent and say I will BUT ONLY if you show proof I dropped a challenge. Now you say you have the proof, but you won't show it!!!

Are you stupid?!??!

I'm off to bed now. Once you answer the 2 questions at hand, I'll answer yours. But I want answers to them. Answers, nothing else.

I am not going into my wife's account. I will ask her to do it, maybe tomorrow after your little throwdown.

I am not going into my wife's account. I will ask her to do it, maybe tomorrow after your little throwdown.
    The only quetion is what excuse you will use now. There is no PM from me droppping a challenge. I guarantee that.

Mark my words, you will not come up with the PM because it never happened.

I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.
    Bring her to my school. She can roll/strike whatever with my students and we'll video tape it and post it here so 1bad65 can see just what he is missing out on.

That way, no one gets hurt because of petty arguments and we can evaluate skill levels without all this drama.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.