Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand your ground

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    trayvon martin lived there. FOO.

if u brown stick around. if u yellow u mellow. if u black stay back.

Hahaha, who you calling FOO, FOO!

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that he lived in Miami. He was on a two week suspension from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High after marijuana residue was found in a baggie in his backpack. The same backpack with the ladies jewelry. He was visiting his father in Central Fl who was visiting his girlfriend in that gated community which Zimmerman lived in.

Greetings,

I hope this thread gets deleted.

Ever since SavvySavage jacked off his seed in this thread, others have seen it opportune to rub his juice into their poosies, hoping it will take root.

See, I was very respectful to SavvySavage.

Yum Cha!! Destroy this thread. It is getting ugly.

mickey

didn't u say u got blond hair?
    I don't have blond hair but I do have whitish/reddish skin with light brown hair and blue eyes. Along with Choctaw I also have Chickasaw blood. My Chickasaw family line is known to have instances of blond hair, blue eyes and light skin. Here's a bit of history that you won't find in the books. It is known in our family that the Chickasaw's traded white people long before Columbus arrived. They occasionally bred with Viking people many centuries ago which explains the white features which were present in our family line before Columbus. The traditional Chickasaw longboat that was used to patrol the Mississippi river had a dragon on the front and back and looked very similar to the Viking longboat. What isn't clear is wether they learned this from the Vikings or did the Vikings learn it from the Chickasaws? Below is a photo of a small recreation of the longboat. The original boats held a bunch of warriors and was big enough to fight from.
    Attachment 7665

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    Hahaha, who you calling FOO, FOO!

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that he lived in Miami. He was on a two week suspension from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High after marijuana residue was found in a baggie in his backpack. The same backpack with the ladies jewelry. He was visiting his father in Central Fl who was visiting his girlfriend in that gated community which Zimmerman lived in.

so when tightey whitey smoke weed, they are peaceful laidback dooooods. when black kids smoke weed, they are thugs.
    I don't have blond hair but I do have whitish/reddish skin with light brown hair and blue eyes. Along with Choctaw I also have Chickasaw blood. My Chickasaw family line is known to have instances of blond hair, blue eyes and light skin.
    lol counting that 1/2394th precious native blood
    Last edited by bawang; 07-31-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Ever since SavvySavage jacked off his seed in this thread, others have seen it opportune to rub his juice into their poosies, hoping it will take root.

mickey
    I agree and offer my sincerest apology for adding to the hijack. In hindsight I should have just kept my opinion to myself. Peace and good will to all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

mickey
    Mickey, it's an ugly subject and it's hard for many people to deal with. I don't see anyone getting out of hand in the discussion of it and apart from on or two wisecracks from the usual peanut that is a gallery unto himself, this is a fairly heated but civil discussion.

I won't tell Yum Cha to delete his thread and I'm not going to delete it.
    This is a serious issue in your country and this case is of high importance in getting sorted in my opinion.

Just the other day in my town an 18 year old kid got shot by the Police.
    He pulled a knife on a street car and threatened everyone, they all got off the car except for the driver and when the driver got his chance, he got off too leaving this kid on the street car alone. He was told to drop the knife several times, stayed on the street car and taunted the cops. Within minutes he was shot dead. 9 shots were fired.

In essence, while the kid was an idiot for doing that and he wouldn't drop the knife, he was alone, in a street car surrounded by cops, with tazers, access to gas etc and still, it went to lethal force. All 9 shots were done by one cop.

It is a huge issue here in Toronto right now. the kid was a Syrian immigrant. He was probably messed up on drugs at some level. I personally do not think that under that set of circumstances he deserved to die. He really didn't. they could have locked him in there and gassed him or tazed him, The cop who shot him went to the last resort way too fast.

One thing is for sure, our newcomer population is not developing a good relationship with the cops and the cops aren't doing themselves any favours with this kind of stuff happening.

I'd say that a similar issue is at play with the TM/GZ case and it's outcome.
    And I think to rejoice in the death of a hapless youth is vile and disgusting.
    No question.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 07-31-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so when tightey whitey smoke weed, they are peaceful laidback dooooods. when black kids smoke weed, they are thugs.

lol counting that 1/2394th precious native blood

I never said that people of any color who smoke weed are thugs. That's just why he was on suspension.

I'm proud of my native ancestry. I am a card carrying native american that is on the Dawes rolls. There's not to many of us left and there's definitely not many full bloods left, so it's kind of important to me.

David,

I agree it is a problem in this country and throughout the world. If you take notice, only one side is listening. And there is a Trayvon thread elsewhere around here. This thread was about the stand your ground laws and people have been using this thread to voice some very unhealthy rants. Their focus is obfuscated by their social conditioning.

I would not mind another thread about standing your ground that promoted healthy discussion. It is completely gone here.

mickey

I'm proud of my native ancestry. I am a card carrying native american that is on the Dawes rolls. There's not to many of us left and there's definitely not many full bloods left, so it's kind of important to me.
    you are proud of being native because you dont look native. you dont carry the burden, just the tax benefits.

the shame and pain of ones appearance is a rite of passage for people of color. u dont qualify.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-31-2013 at 11:47 AM.

I don't see how this is a black/white issue. GZ wasn't white, he was Hispanic. I'm Choctaw so don't try to educate me on discrimination. I don't have a problem with anybody's skin color. I do have a problem with a wanna be thug casing a neighborhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry.
    You sunk yourself right there. You assume he was casing the hood rather than simply going home and being freaked the fuck out by some weird guy following him. Whether he was white, hispanic, or a mix of both is irrelevant. He's not the one who was profiled and shot for walking home.

Being Choctaw doesn't give you a free pass and that comment was straight up offensive.

The simple fact here is that GZ was a failed cop wannabe who was way too soft to be engaging anyone in any physical manner, let alone patrolling the streets with a gun. The guy was a pussy. We shouldn't arm pussies and send them out on patrol. And the real sad part here is that he wasn't sent out, he did this all on his own because he was a straight up LARPer pussy. GZ made choices that led to the death of a kid. Period. That's manslaughter in any sane state. I would have given him 8 to 12 in a heartbeat.

I would also like to say this again:

The kid looked like he came straight out of a GAP commercial. There was nothing gangster about his appearance other than the black. Cuffed khakis? Really?

An anything but loose and baggy hood? I see paris hilton wear that shit.

there hasn't been major riots is because most black people are middle class now, moving up and getting education.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-31-2013 at 11:51 AM.

there hasn't been major riots is because most black people are middle class now, moving up and getting education.
    why didn't you riot then? Mr. stand up for the oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    point sparring is a great way to train

Rioting in this situation simply isn't the right way to go. You want to be civil when calling for civility. Of course there are douchbag opportunists that will take advantage and get out of hand, but they have shown to be the exception to the rule in this case.

you are proud of being native because you dont look native. you dont carry the burden, just the tax benefits.

the shame and pain of ones appearance is a rite of passage for people of color. u dont qualify.
    For the record there aren't that many Native Americans who look native anymore. Everybody is getting mixed and one day, due to globalization all people will look similar and have light brown skin. This is a theory from the anthropological community but it seems reasonable to me. As far as my features are concerned only my light skin and blue eyes are not native in appearance. If anybody would like to know quickly if they have Native American or Asian ancestry then the first check would be the teeth. Shovel shaped incisors are a good indication.

BTW, I don't receive any tax benefits due to my ancestry and neither does any other Indian. You're considered a minority so do you receive a tax benefit?

I'm not sure why anybody would be ashamed of their appearance due to skin color. Most whit people I know either suffer from white guilt or don't give a hoot either way. The real hardcore racists seem to be dying out due to age. Hopefully thats the case. I may be blind to it so I'll ask you a question. Do you experience racism and if so then in what form? If that's to personal then no worries about not answering. I'm just curious so as to better understand the problem.