The basics of it are you do the exercise 3 times with a different path each time and each exercise you do 9 times.
The first one you do on the front of the body, the second is on the back and the last is through the center.

You stand in wuji for a bit then turning your palms up, breathing in you your raise your arms up to the sides and up over your head.
You pause and imagine a cloud of chi in your hands above your head. Then you breath out and bring the ball of chi down the front of your
body following I think the stomach meridians.

The second set is similar but down the back following I believe the bladder meridians.

The last set you do the same thing but go down through the spine and then down through your leg bones.

I like the following link for looking at the meridian's: https://theory.yinyanghouse.com/acup...ridian_graphic
The way it was explained to me though the first path went more on the inside of the leg and the second one was more on the outside of the leg.
For the first part of the first section you just go down the forehead over the eyes and then follow the path.