Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

What would happen if I just showed up when you were not there, acted like I was in charge and started teaching lessons?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'd bind you head and foot, turn you over to the Crenshaw Mafia, and let them run a train on you. They'd finish you off with an RNC.

By the way, their version of the Rear Naked Choke has very little to do with strangulation, and much to do with a Naked Rear.

No, I'm just kidding. Of course.

You'd never be able to pull it off. You don't know what good Shao-lin looks like, so you'd be run through with Admiral Kwan's naginata before you had a chance to pollute our facility with your partial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Unko. We need some judges for our September kumite. How about helping out an old friend?
    Oh-ho, and to whom am I actually speaking?

We don't need you to judge, silly. I need to borrow your passport, so we can get Hamurabi Sakurabi out of Kyoto.

You're really putting a lot of energy into this troll job, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    I think that should demonstrate how apparently sophisitcated I am.
    Lolercaust.

hahaha lol
    wtf
    dis fool here is funny
    Teo Chew Association: Unicorn Dragon and Lion Dance Team
    潮州會館 麒麟龍獅團
    http://www.facebook.com/TctLionDance

United States Dragon & Lion Dance Federation
    usdldf.org

No Limit Arts & Gifts
    http://www.facebook.com/NoLagX

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    54th and Crenshaw is where he is located? How many African Americans do you train, John? You're right in the center of Gang Territory...
    What a stupid reply. Why are you concerned about how many african americans he trains? An gang territory? I take if your from you that everyone who lives there are black ... or that the area is only for gangs an owned by gangs... or that you have a single uneducated mind that automatically assumes all black people are in gangs... which stupid choice is it?

An for the original question to this post... the answer is NO

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post
    What a stupid reply. Why are you concerned about how many african americans he trains? An gang territory? I take if your from you that everyone who lives there are black ... or that the area is only for gangs an owned by gangs... or that you have a single uneducated mind that automatically assumes all black people are in gangs... which stupid choice is it?
    I don't think he was serious there, ammocase. Your classic post-millenium American anti-racism response was not only cliche, but uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    I don't think he was serious there, ammocase. Your classic post-millenium American anti-racism response was not only cliche, but uninformed.
    Wow, i didnt know anti-racism was cliche....

An dont start a sentance with "I dont think" ending with the statement saying im " uninformed" within the same post...
    Last edited by ammocase; 07-22-2007 at 02:08 PM.

It wasn't that anti-rascism is cliche, but the fact that you immediately jumped on him like we were having a witch hunt without realizing he wasn't insulting african americans but was insulting the leader of the dojo.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    It wasn't that anti-rascism is cliche, but the fact that you immediately jumped on him like we were having a witch hunt without realizing he wasn't insulting african americans but was insulting the leader of the dojo.
    I immediately jumped on him? I'm well aware of the overall consensus of this post, everyone is cracking jokes on this guy whos claiming to teach Shaolin Ninjitsu. "Ninjitsu" is the improper spelling for the art by the way, its Ninjutsu, people who spell it that way are frauds, such as Frank Duxx ( who never proved these bloodsport matches, an whos teacher an style doesnt exist in any records ) an Ashida Kim ( who time an time again has be uncovered to be a fake ).

An again, saying how many African americans he teaches is a stupid question... what does that have to do with the post? An why connect it by saying hes in gang terriotory an saying hes teaching gangs... an where exactly did he insult the leader of the dojo? Oh wait... i see... to teach African Americans is an insult? Hmmmm now i get the point. Since all he wrote on his post was manily a question asking if he taught african americans, an since you claim hes trying to insult him.... hmmmmm nice point you brought up there... i never thought teaching a race would be seen as an "insult".

Nevermind, you clearly find it hard to explain your point. I'll just look at it as a informed person, an not see how stupid it was.

I interpreted the response as accusing the OP of being racist by implying he doesn't teach many african americans despite the fact there are a lot of them in the area, my gangsta. Reading between the lines.