Thread: Training

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Asking you to stop posting like an idiot and have a serious conversation?
    I guess he thinks he's like a matador, toying with you, waiting to strike the final blow

Bit sad really. Hope we can manage to have a normal adult conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    I guess he thinks he's like a matador, toying with you, waiting to strike the final blow

Bit sad really. Hope we can manage to have a normal adult conversation.
    I am curious, have you guys honestly not gotten the idea that others think your manner of posting is full of crap??
    Adult conversation where, when someone does not agree with your pov, the response is with insults and derision??

I am certainly not the only one who has made it clear that you provide no answers to questions.

If you are unhappy with the responses then either change or go somewhere you are appreciated.

I guess if it was that important to me, your illustration would be welcome.

Do you honestly think this is that serious or important to me???

Amusing.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Adult conversation where, when someone does not agree with your pov, the response is with insults and derision??
    I've been trying to answer you and engage in adult conversation. It has proven difficult, because you just start trolling instead of following up.

Do you honestly think this is that serious or important to me???
    Obviously not, or you would have a normal conversation, not this trolling mess you're on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I've been trying to answer you and engage in adult conversation. It has proven difficult, because you just start trolling instead of following up.

Obviously not, or you would have a normal conversation, not this trolling mess you're on right now.
    This about sums it up. A bit odd really, like mind made up to troll before starting

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    I am certainly not the only one who has made it clear that you provide no answers to questions.
    I don't understand this response

Answers were just provided to your questions. If you need more info then please ask highlighting specifics where you feel more info required.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Comparison to a matador is pretty accurate considering all the Bullcrap you guys are posting.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space