Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Interested in what you guys think about this - Chi Kung

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ....... .......
    BTW, are you the same Syn7 I am having a conversation with on two or three other threads or are you all different people?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    BTW, are you the same Syn7 I am having a conversation with on two or three other threads or are you all different people?
    Same body, multiple personalities. Can you tell which one is in crisis?

Same body, multiple personalities. Can you tell which one is in crisis?
    It is pretty obvious, the one on the left!

No kidding! He's fast isn't he? I think that should easily qualify him as a geniusist.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    No kidding! He's fast isn't he? I think that should easily qualify him as a geniusist.
    Well of course I set the standard!

But there are a number of close seconds, and in the geniusist business, second to the standard is almost like being the standard, except not!

So, there you go then!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    Ha, I'm just using teh internetz to wind down after an intensive several hour session of advanced theory.

I find this place dumbs me back down just enough so that I can relax enough to get a paper around some ganja.

It is pretty obvious, the one on the left!
    Ugh, I feel so translucent!

Quote Originally Posted by scott r. Brown View Post
    well of course i set the standard!

But there are a number of close seconds, and in the geniusist business, second to the standard is almost like being the standard, except not!

So, there you go then!

Ha, I'm just using teh internetz to wind down after an intensive several hour session of advanced theory.

I find this place dumbs me back down just enough so that I can relax enough to get a paper around some ganja.
    Yeah, I am using it to relax from my strenuous vacation!

A true geniusist knows that dumbing down is actually a ruse used to wisen up more later!

Your right side personality I am sure knows this, while it is your left one that likes to look at bright lights!

Yeah, I am using it to relax from my strenuous vacation!

A true geniusist knows that dumbing down is actually a ruse used to wisen up more later!

Your right side personality I am sure knows this, while it is your left one that likes to look at bright lights!
    Yeah, I like to lower the standard so I feel special every now and then.

Have you seen that weapon called the dazzler?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)

I tried to make one. Ended up being more of a party favor. That shit didn't make me pass out till after I did the drugs!
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-27-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Ugh, I feel so translucent!
    Except for your guts, that parrot beak, and that large eye that keeps looking at me!

Or am I thinking of a squid?

Yeah, I like to lower the standard so I feel special every now and then.
    If you set no standards you can never get any lower than you are at the moment, but then again you can get no higher either, and that is called being in TAO!

Or something like that, it could be laying in bull$hit too, I keep getting the two confused!

But that is part of my geniusistness!

If you set no standards you can never get any lower than you are at the moment, but then again you can get no higher either, and that is called being in TAO!

Or something like that, it could be laying in bull$hit too, I keep getting the two confused!

Fine line.

Have you seen that weapon called the dazzler?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)

I tried to make one. Ended up being more of a party favor. That shit didn't make me pass out till after I did the drugs!
    Yeah, they stole that idea from Liberace's costumes!

They never could make one that plays the piano though or it would make the ultimate weapon.....

......against over-weight, middle age, bored, women!

Fine line.
    You may thank my sifu called, The Ancient One!

He was very wise!