Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Sometimes no greater statement can be made than a head on a spike !
    Vlad Ronin...?
    nah, Sanjuro the Impaler!
    much better.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

and it has a double meaning!!! cuz he really likes to impale things
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Vlad Ronin...?
    nah, Sanjuro the Impaler!
    much better.
    I like that, I may sew that into my underwear or perhaps tattoo it on to my schlong !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    You're only eleven years old?
    I can see your are impressed....... as you should be!

I am greater than the sum of your parts!!!!

I like that, I may sew that into my underwear or perhaps tattoo it on to my schlong !
    If you were a real man you would use your schlong to tattoo it on the INSIDE of all your ladies!

"Sanjuro the Impaler WAS HERE!!!"

Rik,

When you know who is slandering and libeling you, you can then take them to court and have their actions called into question and they will pay the price.

I did not say, or mean that they would be beaten up, or assaulted in any way shape or means.

If your actions would cause such a response, I can see why these cowards hide, as they could be sued for the slander and libelous things they post about people.

You do not have the right to slander and libel people. It is illegal, it is not playful, it is not LOLZ, its hurtful and hateful.

Hence the cowards will always take the cupcake way out as it means they have free license to slander and libel and be hateful towards people.

It is disgusting behavior and it should never be tolerated.

You have the right to know your accusers, and if you accuse me of anything then I get to know who it is that is saying such. See my point? No secret internet account, no ghost proxys, none of that BS. Why not just be yourself rather than create some other persona and attack others.

I have been threatened with law suits in the past as I don't hide behind the net and called certain people what they are, total and complete frauds, and when called on their BS threat with the use of what is called Discovery, in which the person being sued gets to examine everything about this person who is suing you, and all the claims they have made and the lies fabricated, they always back down as they will lose in court as the truth will come out.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-11-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    You have the right to know your accusers, and if you accuse me of anything then I get to know who it is that is saying such. See my point? No secret internet account, no ghost proxys, none of that BS. Why not just be yourself rather than create some other persona and attack others.
    People do that to others on the internet because they are secretly ashamed of who they are, and feel the need to try and make others feel they way they do about themselves, because it gives them a small sense of security in the sad pathetic shell of a human that they truly are.

They cannot accept their failures as human beings and try to project their own shortcomings as men onto others due to their in ability to come to terms with their own experiences.

These people like to try and hide behind a mask of 'i'm simply trying to show you you're shortcomings, and trying to help everyone become better by displaying your defeciencies'...Hark! Do not be fooled by this, as its not true. Were this to actually be the intention, constructive critsism would follow, not the filth that inevitably does.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    People do that to others on the internet because they are secretly ashamed of who they are, and feel the need to try and make others feel they way they do about themselves, because it gives them a small sense of security in the sad pathetic shell of a human that they truly are.

They cannot accept their failures as human beings and try to project their own shortcomings as men onto others due to their in ability to come to terms with their own experiences.

These people like to try and hide behind a mask of 'i'm simply trying to show you you're shortcomings, and trying to help everyone become better by displaying your defeciencies'...Hark! Do not be fooled by this, as its not true. Were this to actually be the intention, constructive critsism would follow, not the filth that inevitably does.
    Sniff, sniff.......

You know me so well! It's like you can see right through me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Sniff, sniff.......

You know me so well! It's like you can see right through me!
    That's what true friends are for.

There seems to be an apparent problem with trolls here. There are going to trolls on any forum site but the difference I see with this site and the others I post at, is this site has NO clearly established rules for posting as other big forums do.

Why?
    Last edited by Shaolin; 09-11-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    There seems to be an apparent problem with trolls here. There are going to trolls on any forum site but the difference I see with this site and the others I post at, is this site has NO clearly established rules for posting as other big forums do.

Why?
    Because here people are allowed, or expected, to act like adults and ignore people who harass or offend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Because here people are allowed, or expected, to act like adults and ignore people who harass or offend them.
    Crazy talk !
    LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Crazy talk !
    LOL !
    See?

Now watch!

I am greatly offended by this rude, slanderous and offensive post!

I will now ignore sanjuro_ronin until he apologizes in a manner befitting someone of my erudition and high social standing!

I am a Goat. So naturally, battling trolls is how I pass my down time.

I am a fire Goat myself.

Us goats do not like Trolls much. Look at the stories....
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.