Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Keep it in here please. I am tired of having to sift through your bickering to get to the real posts.

This really is becoming a large annoyance for people who just want to discuss MA practices.

Please and Thank You
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I would like to add YOUTUBE is your friend

LOTS A YAPPIN' VERY LITTLE SCRAPPIN'

cjurakpt Guest
    maybe this thread could also could serve as a receptacle for transfer by the mods of any further vitriolic posts emanating from either one of them? they are like a barroom brawl that just spills out onto the street, into neighboring shops, through your living room window, etc.; TBH, it's really getting old - say what you will about the Lama vs. <fill in the blank> flame wars series, at least they are a) generally amusing; b) self-limiting; with these two, it's just a) boring; b) never-ending

they should just be banned.... f uck em

This has been done before....

And SifuExcuses kept repeadly butting into any thread I posted on and acting a fool.

Just look at the thread on 'Remote Viewing'. It was on topic until SifuExcuses called names and brought up Tom AGAIN.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Speaking of banning

If you can find any thread not about us where I follow SifuExcuses and attack him out of the clear blue, I'll ask the mods to ban me.

I can show where he has done it 4 times in the last week alone.....

Again, look at the 'remote viewing' thread and see who started in on off-topic personal attacks.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

hey i'm not saying who started it. i'm just saying one of you got to go cause you both can;t seem to co exist on the same board. if this was the mob and i was the don. we would have a sit down and i'll let you both air out your grievance's and then that'll be it. and the first person to start some **** would be popped. and thats what i think needs to happen with this situation. you and abel just get the **** out like men shake hands and thats that. and whoever starts after that should be band

Okay. sorry to push this subject by starting this thread, but it has gotten a little out of control.

I think doug has a very good idea.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    hey i'm not saying who started it. i'm just saying one of you got to go cause you both can;t seem to co exist on the same board. if this was the mob and i was the don. we would have a sit down and i'll let you both air out your grievance's and then that'll be it. and the first person to start some **** would be popped. and thats what i think needs to happen with this situation. you and abel just get the **** out like men shake hands and thats that. and whoever starts after that should be band
    Thats never gonna happen. Maybe 1bad needs to stick to the MMA section, I am assuming he knows more about that then KF.

Honestly, I do value posts that both of these guys have contributed to many discussions.

Both 1bad (sry cant remember your name) and Abel have had good posts with good information.

Good discussion prompting and information shared.

The ONLY problem is the constant spilling of their private feud into nearly every thread that has even medium traffic.

I dont think either should be confined nor quarantined.

IMO, one of them just needs to get a thicker hide and let **** slide.

We all know you guys have beef, we all know what it is. We all know that when one person snips at another, the person being snipped could just ignore it and not even respond.

Responding in any way is just instigation.

I dont care who starts what.

The sadest part is this;

This is NOT the first time this discussion has been prompted because of the behavior of both parties. My only hope is that its the last. We have asked you guys to drop it, forget it, make up, grow up, or shut up. But none of these requests have been granted to us poor forum goers.

The Banninator might be getting hungry.

Have A Great Weekend!

:d

Lucas, I tried that too. He actually seemed to post MORE trying to goad me into ANOTHER 'Net argument he craves.

Honest, you saw what I agreed to do just yesterday. I was gonna give him EXACTLY what he asked for and in return he had to basically just leave me alone. Notice he declined.

And thanks for saying I provide good posts. I appreciate that.

There's nothing more duplicitous than a guy who claims innocence yet wears his crime on his sleeve.

I told you, take off that crap on your avatar and don't speak to me again and I won't care that you exist.

Is that really so hard to understand?

What I do or say to anyone is none of your business.

Lucas, you can ban me if you want. But doing that is to support this guy's behavior. After everything that has passed this year its borderline stupidity to play like he's some sort of victim.

I've said what I have to say.
    You want us to have peace?
    MAKE HIM TAKE THAT STUFF DOWN OR BAN HIM.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-15-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    There's nothing more duplicitous than a guy who claims innocence yet wears his crime on his sleeve.

I told you, take off that crap on your avatar and don't speak to me again and I won't care that you exist.

Is that really so hard to understand?

What I do or say to anyone is none of your business.

Lucas, you can ban me if you want. But doing that is to support this guy's behavior. After everything that has passed this year its borderline stupidity to play like he's some sort of victim.

I've said what I have to say.
    You want us to have peace?
    MAKE HIM TAKE THAT STUFF DOWN OR BAN HIM.

Someone call a WHAAmbulance...I think some feelings got hurt!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

And who the fuck are you?