Thread: What's a good Kung Fu School in Hong Kong?

What's a good Kung Fu School in Hong Kong?

does anyone have any suggestions on schools in Hong Kong that are good? I'm planning on travelling there soon and I'm looking for Southern Shaolin, but would settle on just having a good kung fu school in general. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    does anyone have any suggestions on schools in Hong Kong that are good? I'm planning on travelling there soon and I'm looking for Southern Shaolin, but would settle on just having a good kung fu school in general. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
    why don't you go visit the Shaolin Temple seeing as you have direct lineage there?

srsly tho - I'd ask Ten Tigers, he has some connections to that sort of thing over there, if I am not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    why don't you go visit the Shaolin Temple seeing as you have direct lineage there?

srsly tho - I'd ask Ten Tigers, he has some connections to that sort of thing over there, if I am not mistaken
    First off, LOL!!!! I don't have a direct lineage there. I'm not drinking kool aide with KIB! LOL!

I'll ask Ten Tigers...or maybe he'll reply here. Thanks Taai!

Or contact the HKCMAA: Hong Kong Chinese Martial Arts Association

Hey Shellie - check out this link, it might be of use to you:
    http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...6&postcount=31
    (no broker fee charged )

Thanks guys! you're a big help!