Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Is Ng Family Style real?

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    8th level I believe in Ng Family and high rank in Sil Lum but not sure exactly what level.

Is Rusty Gray going to be fighting in that cage match? If so, who is his opponent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Is Rusty Gray going to be fighting in that cage match? If so, who is his opponent?
    No I don't think he is, he didn't tell me he was. He just said he was putting on a MMA show at The Wild Horse Saloon in Nashville at the end of October. I think he would have told me if he was fighting in it. He is having some big country singer help promote it and finance it, I forgot who the singer is but he's pretty big from what I can remember thinking.

Apparently its not on the Wild horse's calendar of events.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Apparently its not on the Wild horse's calendar of events.
    Really? I'll have to call Rusty and find out whats going on.

Rusty sure talks a good game . always has KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Rusty sure talks a good game . always has KC

Yeah he always has been good at talking a good game. I spoke with him again about the Cage fighting at the Wild Horse Saloon and it seems that I had the date wrong. It's November 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Yeah he always has been good at talking a good game. I spoke with him again about the Cage fighting at the Wild Horse Saloon and it seems that I had the date wrong. It's November 6th.
    It's probably too soon to have it on the calander:

http://www.wildhorsesaloon.com/index...8&submit=Go%21

For some reason he wanted it held on a Thursday for some odd reason.

From Tom Pardue

This is Tom Pardue, and let me shed a little light on Donnovan's certification.

The certificate Donnovan has from John Ng with mine and Tim Pickens signature is authentic. A group of students from my school attended an Ng Family Homecoming seminar in Columbia Ky that was arranged by Frank Sexton, and hosted by Master Pickens and SiFu Jeff Coffey. Donnovan Stevens attended that seminar, and after meeting and interviewing with Dr. Ng, GrandMaster Ng decided to adopt SiFu Donnovan into the Ng Family, and to promote him to 5th Degree Black Sash in recognition of his knowledge and tenure of the Martial Arts. Master Ng asked both Tim Pickens and me to sign and approve the certificate, which of course we did.

Donnovan is a legitimate Kung-Fu SiFu and Black Belt instructor and operates a fine Martial Arts school in Nashville. He is extremely knowledgeable in Southern Praying Mantis and works with refining the teachings of Master Don Averitt (who teaches Southern Mantis at my school). Though the Ng Family Kung-Fu he teaches is just a small part of his curriculum, he is a certified member of the Ng Family

Tom Pardue
    www.ewkf.net

Good post.

-Ngfamilymember
    Ng Family Member

Rusty Gray's MMA Event

I just saw where this will take place at the Wildhorse Saloon on November 25. This was previously discussed by Mark. Those in the Nashville are who are interested can find out more info at Wildhorse's website or they can google Music City MMA for info and tix. Hope this helps anyone who was interested in attending. Take care.

Master Wayne Gist and Golden Monkey Kung-Fu

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Master Wayne T Gist, founder of the Golden Monkey Kung-Fu School, has announced his retirement, effective immediately, and has passed the Golden Monkey School to his senior student, Master Don Averitt. Master Averitt was also promoted to the 9th Degree Black Sash Level at that time

Master Averitt, a Kung-Fu instructor with more than 30 years experience, will assume all responsibilities for the growth and direction of the Golden Monkey School and System.

The School will be headquartered at East West Kung-Fu Academy in Bowling Green Ky, and will become know as "Golden Monkey Kung Fu at East West".

Photos of the ceremony can be seen in the "Photos" section at www.ewkf.net

Congratulations Master Averitt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    From your post on 5-02-2008:

Which is it?
    Im a white belt - lets get it straight!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dufresne View Post
    Im a white belt - lets get it straight!
    Actually, that post was around 7/23....

Happy ranking?