Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bajiquan

i predict mac joe buying 10 pounds of sand

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You will, when you eventually start practicing authentic kung fu.....
    I hate to break it to you but. . . bawang nailed it. That video is pretty cool but the main thing it has going for it is decent editing and a really cool setting for the filming. As actual traditional gongfu goes....lol. He's doing a pretty standard wushu version. The clip is labeled "Shaanxi Bajiquan". I live in Shaanxi. I'm pretty familiar with who's doing what out here.

I can go into specifics on what he's doing wrong from a practical perspective if you want. His movements are crisp and clean but mostly useless.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    why do i picture you watching it in your yellow robes, clapping your hands together, jumping up and down, screaming "fabulous!!!"
    fabulous!!!!!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i practice 99 power qigong with your moerther and leung ting
    I find you implying that you have sexual fantasies about Leung Ting disturbing. I am sure that when you find a real sifu, he will beat those unhealthy thoughts out of your skull!...............

I find you implying that you have sexual fantasies about Leung Ting disturbing. I am sure that when you find a real sifu, he will beat those unhealthy thoughts out of your skull!...............
    He don't need one, he have his own lineage and he requested me to pay him $200 by Western Union to get ordained into his path too. What was required is 50 megawatts on your balls and take a photo of it and send it to him.....

Not to forget his bottle of mayo...
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    I hate to break it to you but. . . bawang nailed it. That video is pretty cool but the main thing it has going for it is decent editing and a really cool setting for the filming. As actual traditional gongfu goes....lol. He's doing a pretty standard wushu version. The clip is labeled "Shaanxi Bajiquan". I live in Shaanxi. I'm pretty familiar with who's doing what out here.

I can go into specifics on what he's doing wrong from a practical perspective if you want. His movements are crisp and clean but mostly useless.
    I am no Bajiquan expert, but I know a thing or two about kung fu. The man's movements were precise, he had good stances and seemed to have good power release. To my eyes he performed the form beautifully, and if you check my original post, then you will see that this was the reason I gave for posting the video.

The man in the video is a practioner of the Shanxi styleo of Baji. Are you familiar with this lineage? He can also be seen in other video clips in Youtube, giving instruction.

If you practic Baji and think you can perform that same form better, then fine, perhaps you can post a video of it, or perhaps you can film Bawang doing the same form while he is rubbing his balls, as he always claims to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    He don't need one, he have his own lineage and he requested me to pay him $200 by Western Union to get ordained into his path too. What was required is 50 megawatts on your balls and take a photo of it and send it to him.....

Not to forget his bottle of mayo...
    Interesting character, this Bawang fellow. He may be clueless about authentic kung fu practice, but yes, he is still interesting.....

nah, that's more "performance" oriented;
    Well, that was the point. I liked the performance, but I did not find it superficial like some other performance videos. The man's movements/posture/stances were precise and he looked powerful in performing them.

Thanks for the above videos. The master doing the form looks more "raw" or "street", and I like it too. I have always found Bajiquan fascinating, so any more videos will be welcome.

Interesting character, this Bawang fellow. He may be clueless about authentic kung fu practice, but yes, he is still interesting.....
    Sometimes I wonder if Bawang was "Gene"'s other ID coming out to joke around and smoothen the air abit from time to time, just to make us laugh and enjoy KFM more.. plus making a secret group of "Mayo Lineage"....

Well, that was the point. I liked the performance, but I did not find it superficial like some other performance videos. The man's movements/posture/stances were precise and he looked powerful in performing them.

Thanks for the above videos. The master doing the form looks more "raw" or "street", and I like it too. I have always found Bajiquan fascinating, so any more videos will be welcome.
    For the video of Mr.Chow up there.. I don't really like his compare to the one posted originally in this thread. The reason is, baiji chuan is supposed to be done in a very sudden movements like suddent explosion, not fast and like a race car. You can say it's supposed to be a canon but not a machine gun type. This guy here is doing it like a machine gun, no essence of baji at all.

I ain't any baji master but here is my baji form, just to share. (not saying it's good!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRP2y6DkxwQ

Sometimes I wonder if Bawang was "Gene"'s other ID coming out to joke around and smoothen the air abit from time to time, just to make us laugh and enjoy KFM more.. plus making a secret group of "Mayo Lineage"....
    Gene has too much class to post as a disturbed character such as Bawang.

Plus, Gene is a Kung Fu Immortal, he does not need to post under any other name.

Gene has too much class to post as a disturbed character such as Bawang.

Plus, Gene is a Kung Fu Immortal, he does not need to post under any other name.
    Hahaha! Well, bawang is funny though, haha! We all know he brand himself good, and all I remember about him is ...

- mayo rubbing balls
    - he is from china some village
    - pay $200 to enter his lineage
    - his mother is very strong but a MAN...
    - everybody pay respect to him by rubbing his balls furiously...

Um... yeah, if he is a company, or business, he really brand himself good. haha!

For the video of Mr.Chow up there.. I don't really like his compare to the one posted originally in this thread. The reason is, baiji chuan is supposed to be done in a very sudden movements like suddent explosion, not fast and like a race car. You can say it's supposed to be a canon but not a machine gun type.
    That is why I referred to the power release in the original video. According to my Baji readings the power release in Baji is sharp and explosive, like as you put it, a cannon.

However, I liked Taai Gihk Yahn's video clips as well, because the master in that video had a certain rawness. He also seemed to have a good knowledge of the applications.

This guy here is doing it like a machine gun, no essence of baji at all.
    The difference as regards the power release may be a lineage thing. I really don't know, but I know exactly what you mean.

I ain't any baji master but here is my baji form, just to share. (not saying it's good!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRP2y6DkxwQ
    Thanks for sharing.

That is why I referred to the power release in the original video. According to my Baji readings the power release in Baji is sharp and explosive, like as you put it, a cannon.

However, I liked Taai Gihk Yahn's video clips as well, because the master in that video had a certain rawness. He also seemed to have a good knowledge of the applications.

The difference as regards the power release may be a lineage thing. I really don't know, but I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks for sharing.

I do agree, different lineage have different way to "express" their kungfu, and so some do baji fast, which is okay. But the word "baji" means "eight extreme", so the style is already meant to go "extreme" in all eight directions, extending the force all the way to one way, explosive, etc,. Although, the master can do it fast but STILL have explosive power as well. So that's another thing.

I do my forms slow and with not much "external force". It's because first, I have a leg injury on my right which limit my footwork to kick or do stance. Second is because I like to use internal power more and so you don't look powerful when you use the internal force. The difference is, when you touch me while I move forward with the strike, your whole limb can numb.

I am not sure what the baji style's force is like, do you have any guidlines?

Hahaha! Well, bawang is funny though, haha! We all know he brand himself good, and all I remember about him is ...

- mayo rubbing balls
    I guess he likes solo practice.

- he is from china some village
    I am guessing that Bawang was exiled from China for rubbing his balls in front of government officials.

- pay $200 to enter his lineage
    It was attitudes like that which made me think that Bawang was Lkfmdc.

- his mother is very strong but a MAN...
    Apparently she was a woman before giving birth to him....

- everybody pay respect to him by rubbing his balls furiously...
    This forum is full of ball rubbers. The practic MMA but then rub their balls fantasizing about being authentic kung fu exponents....LOL

Um... yeah, if he is a company, or business, he really brand himself good. haha!
    I would have branded him too if I had a ranch and if Bawang was in it.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-06-2011 at 10:08 PM.