Thread: The ninja ashida kim dress up fight

The ninja ashida kim dress up fight

Just gandering at some random videos on the tube and came across this one. Ashida kim app dont know squat bout him I have a feeling hes been bagged alot on here an well this vid appears to be the dressup version of him. I dont know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkx3UWo-k68
    Go hard or go home or some where else up to you

http://therandomandthefit.blogspot.com.au/

i think this is staged. i mean monkey flips and suplex's.

i do pro wrestling on the side and they look exactly like we do them.

i mean some of it looked good. but the monkey flips and the suplex got me convinced otherwise.

and some of those arm drags......
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

whats with the special ed ghostbuster ref?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    whats with the special ed ghostbuster ref?
    He is going to a Star Wars convetion as Boba Fett after the match. It was next door and he did not want to go home and come back, so he just wore his outfit. He had a date with a chick he met on the internet. I believe he moniker was JuliaDHutt.......they lived happily ever after......
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    He is going to a Star Wars convetion as Boba Fett after the match. It was next door and he did not want to go home and come back, so he just wore his outfit. He had a date with a chick he met on the internet. I believe he moniker was JuliaDHutt.......they lived happily ever after......
    hehe

stop reading me perv!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

We need more masked fighter

Pro wrasslin' has it right on this one. Mas Luchador! I'd be even more into MMA if they had masked fighters. Or better yet...MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Pro wrasslin' has it right on this one. Mas Luchador! I'd be even more into MMA if they had masked fighters. Or better yet...MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!

Jason "mayhan" miller wore a mask in Pride.
    Bless you

MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!
    this is one of the best ideas i have ever heard.....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

speaking of wrestling....

the rematch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAjLqoZ9URg
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

theres been a thread about this video on here before.

I actually met someone this weekend who used to be part of Ashida Kims gang. The guy told me about all the special powers AK had, and this guy was so impressed with AK's special ninja abilities. It was like listening to a child raving about Santa.
    Im sure if I really dig hard, I'd pribably be able to find the guy who AK fought in that fight, to get some back ground detail, but then again, who wants to go through all that effort for AK?

but AK sounds like a cool guy. In one of these threads about him, someone once said somehting like he has a dungeon with naked asian chicks that only serves him, and serves his every need. Regardless of what people think, anyone who can get a woman to 'serve' you, deserves a medal or somehting.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

we do that but were not masked tho my mate phil insisted on wearing a batman mask

theyre fun

they would seel alot of tickets

they should have 2 on 2 matches as well

or tag team matches
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I was there for the fight in Kim's corner. There was no coercion or fraud involved. It was a straight up fight without any choreography--a true representation of what a real streetfight looks like. It's also why I think many UFC/PRIDE fights are faked. They just don't look like real streetfights.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

^^^^^^^^
    Best.Line.EVER
    Last edited by SaintSage; 05-19-2007 at 11:56 AM.