Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    He was talking about changing the phonetics in transliterations, not changing the phonetics of a word in its original writing system.
    Ummmm nice change in subject. Hatsumi is the last teacher of ninjutsu ( he can spell it anyway he wants an it will be the right way ), everyone came after him, even the other branches of ninjutsu came from him. An he uses Ninjutsu, the widely known fakes use Ninjitsu ( duxx an kim ) .. im sorry i didnt realise you were reading between the lines....

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post
    Ummmm nice change in subject. Hatsumi is the last teacher of ninjutsu ( he can spell it anyway he wants an it will be the right way ), everyone came after him, even the other branches of ninjutsu came from him. An he uses Ninjutsu, the widely known fakes use Ninjitsu ( duxx an kim ) .. im sorry i didnt realise you were reading between the lines....
    Uh, lol? I was responding to unkokusai's post, not changing the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Uh, lol? I was responding to unkokusai's post, not changing the subject.

Umm no.. go back to the first page when you asked about it the first time ,mr. genuis gangsta.

Umm no.. go back to the first page when you asked about it the first time ,mr. genuis gangsta.
    Yeah, but I wasn't trying to change the subject boyo.

Really? Hatsumi? When he attended our semi-annual kumite in May of 2000, he provided notes on the seminar he was teaching (Shao-lin double shuriken ch'uan), and spelled his name Hatsumy. It was a mis-translation/transliteration. By your very standards, Hatsumi was wrong about his name, engaged himself in a logical paradox, and unmade himself with poor spelling.