Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

When his punk's wife called my gym TWICE, all bets were off.

And I've been warning him for two weeks to knock it off or I would bring this into the forum. He chose to try me. And I was not bluffing. Just like I wasn't with his punk.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    When his punk's wife called my gym TWICE, all bets were off.

And I've been warning him for two weeks to knock it off or I would bring this into the forum. He chose to try me. And I was not bluffing. Just like I wasn't with his punk.
    Zero to do with his teacher and you know it.
    Just like it has ZERO to do with your teacher.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    No offense bro, but if you had brought in MY teacher, you'd be in for a world of pain.
    I hope his fat ass comes down. So does Taylor.

Somethings are just not done.
    Like calling someone's gym twice? Or threatening to get them at their HOME or work?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Zero to do with his teacher and you know it.
    Just like it has ZERO to do with your teacher.
    Bull****. He posted my gym's info on his PUBLIC forum. He encouraged his punk to call it.

And he offered up Gus's gym. He got what was coming to him.

I hope his fat ass comes down. So does Taylor.

Like calling someone's gym twice? Or threatening to get them at their HOME or work?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Look,over there, just beyond...what is that, is that...? yes, yes it is, it's the HIGH ROAD.
    Sorry you missed the off ramp.

Unless you liked the fact they they called your gym, why would you get Sifu Gus involved?

Bull****. He posted my gym's info on his PUBLIC forum. He encouraged his punk to call it.

And he offered up Gus's gym. He got what was coming to him.
    He offered up Gus's gym ?

I just read the correspondence between 1bad and Gus Rubio and I must say to 1bad that I believe it was highley inappropriate to contact Rudy's teacher regarding this matter.

That being said, I think that both of you should really just call a 'cease-fire' as this is really not getting any of you anywhere whatsoever.

At this point, (and you really should take this statement personally) based on your conduct here and the quality of your conversations, most people on here think that you are both in need of some mental health support/anger management, etc. I mean seriously,...is this they way you intended this to play out?

I have been in a few flame wars on here, not challenge matches mind you, but flame wars none the less. It really doesn't behove you to go on about it this long, get you story out there, say your peace and move on.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I just read the correspondence between 1bad and Gus Rubio and I must say to 1bad that I believe it was highley inappropriate to contact Rudy's teacher regarding this matter.

That being said, I think that both of you should really just call a 'cease-fire' as this is really not getting any of you anywhere whatsoever.

At this point, (and you really should take this statement personally) based on your conduct here and the quality of your conversations, most people on here think that you are both in need of some mental health support/anger management, etc. I mean seriously,...is this they way you intended this to play out?

I have been in a few flame wars on here, not challenge matches mind you, but flame wars none the less. It really doesn't behove you to go on about it this long, get you story out there, say your peace and move on.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace
    I second that.
    Enough is enough.

He offered up Gus's gym ?
    Yup. Gus's gym was the original venue for the Anthony fight.

Apparently Gus was not aware of that.

I second that.
    Enough is enough.
    THIRD THAT

Lord knows I've been in BOTH flame wars and challenge matches, but I've never seen anything like this ever!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Jesus Christ, what a cry baby! Contacting Rudy's teacher was a b1tch move.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Lord knows I've been in BOTH flame wars and challenge matches, but I've never seen anything like this ever!
    Was your gym called? Did a punk threaten to show up at your home or work?

He took it to those depths. I just reacted. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Jesus Christ, what a cry baby! Contacting Rudy's teacher was a b1tch move.
    What do you consider calling my gym to be?

What do you consider calling my gym to be?
    Did he whine to your teacher that you say mean things on the internet?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Did he whine to your teacher that you say mean things on the internet?
    Who knows? But he started it.

It was called BECAUSE of the Internet.