Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Don't ask me if you don't want my direct answer.
    Hendrik:

Just continue to our "short Jin" discussion.

I have a TCMA friend who said that he had developed his "short Jin". I asked him to spar with me. He told me that he was not interested in fighting.

What I don't understand is if he is:

- interested in his "short Jin" development, and since I had offered him to test his "short Jin" on me. Why didn't he want to take that opportunity?
    - not interested in fighting, why should he care about whether he has "long Jin", "short Jin", or even "no Jin"?

What's your opinion on my concern?
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-31-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Just continue to our "short Jin" discussion.

I have a TCMA friend who said that he had developed his "short Jin". I asked him to spar with me. He told me that he was not interested in fighting. ---------

Short Jin can be tested without sparing.
    Similar to testing missile without having a war.
    Short Jin is also independ of sparing. Jin is power generation like gun. One don't test gun by make war.

What I don't understand is if he is:

- interested in his "short Jin" development, and since I had offered him to test his "short Jin" on me. Why didn't he want to take that opportunity?
    - not interested in fighting, why should he care about whether he has "long Jin", "short Jin", or even "no Jin"? -------------

Ask him. I don't want to guess.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-31-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Ki View Post
    The Indo - Sergio connections continue:

part 1: Story begins with Indo Kenneth Lin's male wing chun meets female wing chun flopped. In his next release, was the most secret black flag - 5 flags wing chun, then continues the many other revision/his-story... Somewhere in all the revisions, Sergio is blinded by new seminar material.

part 2: Hendrik's western 2014 wing chun meets eastern wing chun as the most original of 2014 after many stories. In this Indo-Sergio sequel, Sergio is now the westerner cowboy to save Indo boy's 2014 wing chun version.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth claim to have the original wing chun but they keep adding stuff/stories. This is a common practice in Indonesia martial arts.

I have never claim anything as the most orginal.

You obviously cannot differentiate between your thinking and reality. That tells who you are

Blog Entries
    Short Jin can be tested without sparing.
    I'm very interested in this. Could you get in more detail on this please?

If I can't use my "single leg" to take 7 guys down in one tournament, I won't be sure that my "single leg" is good enough. Why should my "single leg" development be any different from your "short Jin" development?

I have never claim anything as the most orginal.
    No, you just claim that any other Wing Chun lineage that doesn't share your ideas is a modern corruption of the system.

But then you turn around and admit you created your own Wing Chun based on other styles you've never learned... and meanwhile you claim your new additions to be from "mother arts", suggesting you've got the most original Wing Chun.

I'm very interested in this. Could you get in more detail on this please? --------

My personal experience,
    When people visit me, I let them feel the impact of different type of Jin. Doesn't have to be full power , a sample is enough, no point to show how powerful is one, as one doesn't need to blow away a country testing neuclear bomb. Then coach them through the mechanics so that they can issue what I have show them.

That way they know what it is and know how it works.

Nothing mysterious, even they are new to it, they exactly know what It is, its characteristics, and how it operate.

Many in this forum who have visit me share this experience.

If I can't use my "single leg" to take 7 guys down in one tournament, I won't be sure that my "single leg" is good enough. Why should my "single leg" development be any different from your "short Jin" development?-----

Different type of rocket or missile do different job, whether it can take 7 air craft down in a war got nothing to do with the characteristics of the missile.

I am interested in what is the characteristics, technology , and development of Jin. Not how many guys I can take down which is unrelated to Jin.

The issue is not to take 7 guys down but do know what it is .

If one master Jin, one can evoke it at will and control the outcome, as those who has neuclear technology can demonstrate and testing it big or small scale. Blowing things or show one can destroy things doesn't say anything about technology.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-31-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Blowing things or show one can destroy things doesn't say anything about technology.
    We have different opinions on this. Not saying who is right and who is wrong.

If I

- can knock my opponent down with my punch, I can't care less whether I may use long Jin or short Jin.
    - can't knock my opponent down with my punch, whether I have long Jin or short Jin, it won't do me any good.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We have different opinions on this. Not saying who is right and who is wrong.

If I

- can knock my opponent down with my punch, I can't care less whether I may use long Jin or short Jin.
    - can't knock my opponent down with my punch, whether I have long Jin or short Jin, it won't do me any good.

You are interested on knock your opponent down and not Jin . So why bother discuss about Jin types?

If one don't know about what type of Jin, then one default to muscular power hit instead of Jin issue.

Similar to the military, they have long range and short range missile to serve their purpose, how can one make any conclusion knowning not what are these missile is about?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-01-2014 at 07:35 AM.

You are interested on knock your opponent down and not Jin . So why bother talk about Jin?
    Why bother talking about Wing Chun at all if you are not interested in knocking your opponent down?! Go spam the Qigong and Meditation forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Why bother talking about Wing Chun at all if you are not interested in knocking your opponent down?! Go spam the Qigong and Meditation forum.
    Too bad you are not the Creator of Wck, you don't define Wck .

I heard you are from Ipchun lineage is it right?

Quote Originally Posted by HybridWarrior View Post
    So, I wonder what would happen if these 7 bow advocates, using mother hen technology, ever get their arse a serious beat down by a six month student who just trains hard everyday in the "basics" of a 'corrupt' system of WC??? Hmmmm.....might be an interesting experiment!

I have never said anything about corrupt system. So, don't put words in my mouth.

A well train coach can also be short down by a kid , so ?

But if you don't know the 7 bows or equavalen mechanics you will not have solid handling in you handling, disregards of who you are .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-01-2014 at 07:56 AM.

No, you just claim that any other Wing Chun lineage that doesn't share your ideas is a modern corruption of the system.

But then you turn around and admit you created your own Wing Chun based on other styles you've never learned... and meanwhile you claim your new additions to be from "mother arts", suggesting you've got the most original Wing Chun.

Which lineage are you from? May be we need to focus in your lineage and see what it is you try to defend

You seem try every way you can to twisted whatever I post.

Which lineage are you from? May be we need to focus in your lineage and see what it is you try to defend

You seem try every way you can to twisted whatever I post.
    Twist? Really? I would go back and quote your posts saying these exact things, but everyone here knows it all too well.

Too bad you are not the Creator of Wck, you don't define Wck .
    Please look into the mirror and repeat.

I heard you are from Ipchun lineage is it right?
    Seems you didn't see my posts on this thread:
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...-Wing-Chunners

Twist? Really? I would go back and quote your posts saying these exact things, but everyone here knows it all too well.
    how about that lineage?