Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: so i have accepted a challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Sport is for money, unless you're an AMMY, in which case you're just a sucker making money for someone else.
    Some argue even pros are suckers making money for someone else.

Notice Mike Tyson is broke and Floyd Mayweather is facing money problems, while Don King and Bob Arum are rolling in dough. And don't even get me started on what MMA fighters make compared to those running the shows.

i bet tyson could still have money if he invested it wisely and didnt get into trouble. he made some cash man. but still ya those guys are vampires feeding off someone else's life struggle.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    a word of caution.
    Just because you develop your weapon, doesn't mean you have an efficient delivery system.
    Case in point: When I was younger, I trained in Tang Soo Do. I was long and lanky. I could easily drop into splits, kick the wall behind me, multiple head kicks, no problem.
    My teacher, shorter than me, shorter legs, and less flexibility-could kick me at will, while I couldn't land one on him.
    I had good kicks, he knew how to use them.
    There is much wisdom here, meditate on this !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    It will be helpful if you have this on your finger in you upcoming challenge fight. You will have a lot of fun if your oppponent drags you down to the ground.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1913/spikesring.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    but not, apparently, and for once, for lack of trying on the part of the TMA camp!
    The TMA camp??? I'm moving to a different campground if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Officially, we cannot condone any unregulated challenge matches for obvious reasons. That just had to be said here.
    this is because in traditional chinese martial arts you need to obtain a permit to obtain a permit to fight.

so is this just never gonna happen??? is the guy still being a d1ck even tho he wont fight now??? what site forum is it at???

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post

and to clairify the fists comment... i mean't no sun fists... i have been doing alot of open palm strikes, backhands, hammer fists, forearm strikes, and many elbows... i intend to focus on the open handed strikes(slaps) because of his comment that stated he would smack the tattoo off my face... this is purely a conscious choice to add a bit of flare to the show, although ultimately i understand that all plans become obsolete when combat commences... some of you people are soooo ****ing negative... LOL... but that's okay. life is what you make of it.
    Palm strikes on the head of a man attemting low take downs can be pretty effective. However, try to train it in a "soft" manner rather than a "hard" (karate) one.

The ability to deliver "soft" palm strikes are an asset and good to have in your arsenal, even if this fight never happens.

when is this shiz actually gonna happen?

why do i have my doubts.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    when is this shiz actually gonna happen?

why do i have my doubts.
    internets, like beer is the cause, and solution to all of lifes problems.

anyway, it probably won't happen. Not for Uki's lack of trying though I think.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yup. Not to say "I told ya so", but.... You can pretty much bet that this is how internet challenges almost always go. It's practically a mathematical formula, "internet challenge"= "not gonna happen"...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    internets, like beer is the cause, and solution to all of lifes problems.
    excuse me, sir, but it is in fact, DUCT TAPE that is the solution to all of life's problems, (including a broken beer mug)!

because you have offended me and duct tape, I challenge you to an internet death match that will take place immediately following Uki's...

excuse me, sir, but it is in fact, DUCT TAPE that is the solution to all of life's problems, (including a broken beer mug)!

because you have offended me and duct tape, I challenge you to an internet death match that will take place immediately following Uki's...
    He who can completely depilitate the other first, only using Duct Tape, wins!

Death match hmmm?
    What a Machievellian concept.
    I like it.

I propose loganberries at 30 paces.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Death match hmmm?
    What a Machievellian concept.
    I like it.

I propose loganberries at 30 paces.
    These events are supposed to take seconds to minutes, NOT centuries! I think even the seconds would give up after the first five minutes, not to mention the clothing stains!