Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    When I find a place to put videos I would make a link for Scorpion Strikes Kicks.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel...

Breathe through your feet

With every breath store energy in a small sphere forward of center and slightly above the (your) waist. Let it absorb (be made from that energy yet not increase in size or ever be depleted.

Imagine great wings to give you lightness.

Do not hold your breath.

Do not breathe--slow inhalations at least reaching waist level.

In works or attempts Breathe or Do Not Breathe.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I can breathe even if not stretch big or kick. I can conceptualize repair and or or function. Recall the principles...

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-19-2007 at 03:37 PM. Reason: name putting

Quote Originally Posted by BAI HE View Post
    2nd form :My Nuts are Bigger than Yours

Blog Entries
    Bigger.?.that makes for more of a target harder~ to defend. Thank you for sharing.

Yet on a similar note...ideally if flexible enoughthe thighs can close to offer greater protection from rising kicks.

Actually the positioning of the feet and thigh bone in the hip makes a difference and are factors to comprehend-ish. It can improve the breathing for having what I called, Forever Breathing and a lovely part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel--the making of an adjustment and things seeming Sooo much better~.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-21-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: f,b majescule

Blog Entries
    It is about small adjustments. It is about What Matters. Breath...Even bad breath...alignment of bones in joints. And grabbing with finess to hold things in place especially while in motion. Even of that motion is only breathing. Adjustings comprehending self and perhaps Self.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 10-04-2007 at 04:48 PM. Reason: as where s only shoud have been

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Street Fight Self Defense Form

There's a 2 on one, a response to Muay Thai like back of the neck pulled-head to rising knee, six knife defenses/responses, charge response, two being choked responses, head defense desiged in response to domestic violence, and redirects--glances-deflections At the end of that clip's form.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Times Pivot Walk-Out
    Horse Riding stance (low as you can go).
    Sleepy Time Kung-Fu
    Night of the Gauntlet Form
    Rhino's horn
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Gust of Wind and a Breeze
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Sun, Moon, Star Beam Stepping
    Knife response slash and thrust
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Bullfighter
    Response to choked from the side-front
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Response to choked from the front
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E.
    One of my favorite guarding position lock-downs--moves that strengthen-ish the following move
    Last edited by No_Know; 10-16-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    I heard that Judo did not have forms. I took the judo techniques page by page and blended-ish them. Getting to the Knife part of No_Know's Street Fight Self Defense Form I recalled doing other than stiff use force technique. The point here was have the form. Have a flow. Blend-ish techniques. Looking for what I had come-up-with before, Realised should look at the attacks again and respond from this think. I recalled what I had put here as to how the form would likely go and did that what I could.

I did the video clip so (needle-and-thread) that I might review it from where-ever when ever having freedom of Internet access versus stored in an SD card.

This is a general form addressing several issues. I actually added to it as I said, to include the six on one Squirrel's Dog/Hamster fighting I made for a phoenix somebody from a chat room or forum now years ago. Also I might put in the four or so types of blocking and a brief run through of those possible uses as it occures to me at that moment more than likely.

For this Now I'd like to describe at least some-what the sections I named as being in the No_Know's Street-Fighting Self-Defense Form clip--522

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Times Pivot Walk-Out
    ....In Shao-lin there are four times pivot to a horse riding stanc. Squirrel being much shorter in width and as to my whatever uses a three pivotthatof two feet only one ball and only one heel is touching. I find it might relate to helping me Breathe. Squirrel seems to be about breathing--I move for the better breathe...

Horse Ridding stance (low as you can go).
    .....In Texas one guy called it my super stance (Hwa Hwa Hwa--inside...) because I ended-up telling how defensible I found it to be or the such or so (needle-and thread). Taking-up a parallel to the ground Horse-riding stance feet toes forward, a person on either of those sides cannot step closer to me than that distance, causing them to reach. to reach me best they might need to reposition them selves, but I understand where those better positions are and can prepare for their move whether weak attak or reposition for a stronger attack I expect.

.....the arms, in this parallel to the ground has a crossing face guard and a body length bent arm guard. The waist is a focus which from good standing you can move/pivot. With practice pivot with Strength and Quickness with coordination of t he breathing shoulders elbows and hands. I has been a concept that this position can defend, deflect, block perhaps various kicks at least.

.....Well (a deep hole from which water might be gotten), On the last night of Apoweyn~'s classes in Gaithersburg or suchlike Maryland area They had a thing with two attacking out of three the one in the middle of the triangle. Not sure if there was something about eyes closede while they picked but I used a low-ish horse-riding stance and looked down to the ground. Arms spread to intercept from the sides and guard somewhat front and back (training a Phoenix Fist Book). By the end I liked at it and it seemed I would punch high one moment only to jam low the next. But these were simultaneous--punch high jam low, one person got one the other got the other. Thinking of Strategy Concepts for Squirrel alternating levels was one chosen and near the first thing in Squirrel's First Form.

Sleepy Time Kung-Fu
    .....I was looking at moves that could be done instaed of sleep to allow one to go without traditional sleep. The arms here resemble part of the result of that concept. I refer to Nature to get the next Squirrel thing to make-up. Ants seem to go without sleep therefore there is a way perhaps. Other than merely ants. My conceptualization is that sleep or rest are frequencies of consciousness. Going in an appropriate pattern from certain depths of consciousness or the suchlike a combination lock opens one to perpetual productive awake. It is getting the portion of sleep that is Rest. I can be awake for the right video game or story or chat or forum writing/reading...there is a leasdt common denominator or at least something to be understood My say-ish.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Night of the Gauntlet Form

.....Lowest Horse riding stance you can and still move with it and out of it--moove your leg slightly but off of the ground o stepdown left or right of former standing.

.....One fist high, one passed ribs and foot to cross shin...fists can become palms and you might not know until you use it which it will~ be. the fists don't seem as though they could rech but even having an ineffective fist perceived comming to your face or might hit you might react. This form, Night of the Gauntlet is about delaying the attackersand allowing for opportunity to ...I would no_know, you might run/limp. You might find a more defensible position. You migt have called out to get attention in the hopes somene might witness or help you fight.

.....I punched whether or not I would hit and I go from onne to the other--notice one. Predict from current rate of speed, balance and joints action, what they are about to try to make happen and where they have to end-up along that attempt. Punch punches or grabs as you cannot likely get through to hit effectively the body. Extend the knee placing yout foot at the shin below the knee or in the area of the knee.

.....More flexible the foot press goes to the hip waist. A kick has more commitment of resources and risk of you getting off balanced. If I put my foot oyt there it is more flexible than a kick might be...

.....where I pressed with fist or foot I now shift to the other level. For this situation--minimal effort max effect to survive while two or three~ are trying to beat you up (down?). High low, Low high. The fist pressed gets foot pressed and the foot pressed gets fist pressed.-ish

.....Some beatings migh rush you and fist feet might become elbow knees. Warning knee in a rush might turn into a launch you off your foot to down or turn into a drag or drop with leglock or spread while groin stomp kicked oor rising kick or forceful thigh/knee or leaping knee or crotch grab...

.....One level alteration thena second only the top response is now an all out block...they were rattled by your weak punch and frustrated by your surprise foot. they attack and things might be getting confusing because they have been reading you and will switch their tactics. While you can do well enough eventually against predictable goings-ons getting it righ on the first when they pick when/if they shift...Too much eventually- in general at least: My say.

There is a simultaneous punch and side/back kick Taekwondo-ish
    And the end is stepping through as between two of the attackers or getting out of the wa-ish. Toe-tip to the groundhands low and spread.

No_Know

Rhino's horn
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Gust of Wind and a Breeze

Blog Entries
    Rhino's horn:

--feet close together but spread
    --palm down to jam/intercept rising knee while:
    ......fist goes up to under of person's jaw.

the palm must actually go low--below the crotch, as the knee might convert to a kick. And a blocked knee above the groin can become a direct hit of the shin, if the knee extends.~ Block the knee beLow the crotch keep it there at least no higher for the next three seconds when the knee might become a kick-and be aware of the direction of the knee as straight extends is a miss below the crotch, turned can tear the thigh from the hip. It's close in and you are in someone's deliberate technique, expect surprises and calculate likely possibilities--position to jam/counter the likely possibilities that occur to you before the moment.

.....The uppercut must go ridiculously high because you are bowed over or pulled down and might have to go that high to connect that has follow-through.

Theoretically.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    The Night of the Gauntlet form:

Stand/Squirrel/Horse-Riding Stance--one The form actually starts from standing like normal-ish for yourself. But with feet within the shoulders if not in Horse-riding stance. One kick two punches. Kick right , punches left.

One punch one prepare. Punch left, flex knee--withdraw calf,

Even exchange --withdraw punch, punch left; extend knee, foot to low-knee/high shin.

Float frozen leg until standing with both feet on the ground.~

Push off with same leg into knee high (thigh paralell~ to the floor) prepare; Palm out parallel to face (inches away), right angle elbow, right angel wrist. Fingers towards waist/ribs.

Maintaining arms, heel of foot to high shin, or low knee.

Withdraw leg-knee-up-calf parallel to the floor--side kick as in TKD type. Punch right simultaneously.

Step down spread arms front but side, face where your back had beenbefore you stepped down. Done.

You are set to do it again but with the other directions/sides.

I No_Know

I like the seeming flexibility increase from repeating this part of the form. The flow allows for easy repeats.~
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-06-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spacing

Blog Entries
    Exhale and stepping within the waist-outline might be helpful.

Stepping outside the shoulders or waist increases vulnerability and decreases maneuverability perhaps.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-08-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: run-on word

Blog Entries
    Such speed...those counters...so decisive...So cute...Thank you.

No_Know