Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Sure , read the following article and find out the fact
    Sorry, the article is not readable; you just posted a picture of a part of it. Do you have a link to it?

And watch the following YouTube to find out what I present before jump gun

http://youtu.be/M9i9gGDOs7w
    This seems like an incredibly long way of stating the obvious. I think you probably could have said all of the information contained in that in 20 or 30 seconds. I don't see anything different to standard and very basic ideas of wing chun.

Angular momentum..who knew? Why do you think the idea is somehow revolutionary?

I guess the message here is "keep spine vertically aligned in wing chun"

Again, incredibly basic. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    I guess the message here is "keep spine vertically aligned in wing chun"

Again, incredibly basic. What's your point?
    The point is you still don't know my point

The point is you still don't know my point
    So what's your point?

So what's your point?
    My points is in my above post and photo, however, you are not details enough to know what it is.

Instead of jump gun to assume, why not calm down and try to digest what is there? If you don't like to do so, you will never know what it is

Sorry, the article is not readable; you just posted a picture of a part of it. Do you have a link to it? -------

It is a wci article, I am only show the very partial title so you can get it from wci if you are interested.

This seems like an incredibly long way of stating the obvious. I think you probably could have said all of the information contained in that in 20 or 30 seconds. I don't see anything different to standard and very basic ideas of wing chun.

Your response show you are either not interested to know what it is or don't know what it is or both. Either case, there is no need to further waste the forum bandwith

Angular momentum..who knew? Why do you think the idea is somehow revolutionary?-------

to think and see and speculate is never knowing what it is and experience what it is. Similar to There is no use of see, think, or speculate on the taste of an apple if one never taste it

It is wck basic, nothing revolutionary, however, wck is an details art , if one don't know the details, one don't what it is. That simple but that difficult.

Btw, it is not information, it is if one be able to do it or not.

Ron,

Have you read the book?

Expect to be able to do as present in this video if you fully comprehend the book

http://youtu.be/h70HwFwvHLk

Seriously. If one really knows what it in the book, reading technical signature of Chinese internal art is simply apply the 6133 as an analytical too
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-24-2016 at 09:54 AM.

No I have not read the books. I am awaiting on them to arrive.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    No I have not read the books. I am awaiting on them to arrive.

You can join this fbgroup for the book support club
    For the most update information and other discussions if you like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525016101148675/

Being unable to discuss does not inspire confidence.

Since VT already works perfectly well, what is there to draw anyone to this version when you either fear open discussion or are unable to make yourself understood? Not good things for the aspiring teacher or person with a book to sell.

My points is in my above post and photo, however, you are not details enough to know what it is.

Instead of jump gun to assume, why not calm down and try to digest what is there? If you don't like to do so, you will never know what it is
    In VT learning is by doing. Why reivnent the wheel when it already works?

Being unable to discuss does not inspire confidence.

Since VT already works perfectly well, what is there to draw anyone to this version when you either fear open discussion or are unable to make yourself understood? Not good things for the aspiring teacher or person with a book to sell.
    Thanks for your good opion and sorry I am not interested in your view

Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Great!

Thanks!

If you use your sleep time to read it, you might get so high that you don't want to sleep until you complete it. And you cross the line of no return that you know your martial art journey will not turn back here on

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-24-2016 at 11:52 PM.