Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

1. Just don't get mad...

We've got a guy talking and writing, showing nothing, with no students...

And certainly no skill...

Don't give it too much importance, it's only a net hero who preaches.

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    Actually, it's bad! It's like me teaching you open heart surgery because I have read about it.

Well I won't go that far, you have to be able to do it to some degree to explain it, unless you are just repeating original writings, I don't have original script so I don't know the case, but usually when someone can describe something in a new way, then they are usually describing from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Well I won't go that far, you have to be able to do it to some degree to explain it, unless you are just repeating original writings, I don't have original script so I don't know the case,

but usually when someone can describe something in a new way, then they are usually describing from experience.

Without experience how can one describe the ancient teaching in details, the process, the out come in today's language , physics?

And how can many who tried the process get result as predicted?

Not to mention, just by heard, the four operation basic, five tools, one has expanded ones horizon in the momentum handling. And realized, there are many elements in momentum play . So, what is the issue ?

If one like to keep oneself blind and not aware of the four operation basic and the five tools. Then, one can stay that way. No one forcing anyone to blind fold oneself.

Picking at writing is just an alibi of trying to deny one don't know.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Well I won't go that far, you have to be able to do it to some degree to explain it, unless you are just repeating original writings, I don't have original script so I don't know the case, but usually when someone can describe something in a new way, then they are usually describing from experience.
    I wouldn't count on it in this case.

I have NEVER met a person who can do something, passionate about preaching that something, yet refuses to demonstrate that something.

Have you?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    And how can many who tried the process get result as predicted?
    There are many who get great results without ever hearing the name "Hendrik".
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

There are many who get great results without ever hearing the name "Hendrik".
    That is perfectly fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Which do more harm?

To expose them to

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=52
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=54

A common sense scienticfic physical reality .

Or drug and dope them with nim Lik myterious demo power and Standing doing chain punch is the wck ultimate?
    TST will happily demo with anyone at his demos (though rare these days as he is 80 years old now)

Every single person i know that have trained with him have been blow away by his power, structure and control..... some of these guys were over 130kg

He writes small essays on how he practises his WC, never rubbishing anyone elses WC, never denigrating anyone else's way... he merely says this is my take on it.
    And this is from Ip Mans most senior remaining student (though some may argue that)

Your essays are garbage.... self serving, irrational nonsense without a shred of evidence to back up either the history, of combat efficiency, of your 1850's slop bucket of non-martial fantasy foo

Keep it in your lounge room for the benefit of all

I wouldn't count on it in this case.

I have NEVER met a person who can do something, passionate about preaching that something, yet refuses to demonstrate that something.

Have you?
    Well, I don't think he is talking about driving the car, more about the engine in the car, I think. But what kind of car will support engine ?, speed ?, power ? Etc.. Is testing after have engine runs. You guys want demonstration of engine running in car , video will not show engine , only result on opponent. From what my experience with internal demo, you have to be the recipient to appreciate it.

Well, I don't think he is talking about driving the car, more about the engine in the car, I think. But what kind of car will support engine ?, speed ?, power ? Etc.. Is testing after have engine runs. You guys want demonstration of engine running in car , video will not show engine , only result on opponent. From what my experience with internal demo, you have to be the recipient to appreciate it.
    From what I have experienced from the real deals, the observers can also see the result. Don't get sucked in by the all talks and nothing to show.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Plus, how can one know if the engine is sound when it is not being tested?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Some pm me ask me about the split applications.

Here is a good one by chan wah soon wing Chun of china.
    Start 17.35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtCxzwi_0CI

Thus, these are things people practice for hundred of years in WCK lineages. But then if one have never learn it one will not recognized them.

Lead, split, block, collide , and absorb. Are just basic WCK. There for hundred of years.

No, no such thing as standing holding triangle structure one size fit it all.

Btw, an example of lead is double pull hand as in the wooden dummy. Absorb is loading as Allan Orr has in his demo. Collision as David Peterson handle the hook. Block as Hawkin Cheung take the kick with his body.

It is insane to ask for testing these ideas which are practiced and used in WCK across lineage's for hundred of years upto today. That type of questions are just telling the person doesn't familiar with wing Chun kuen.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 07:18 PM.

From what I have experienced from the real deals, the observers can also see the result. Don't get sucked in by the all talks and nothing to show.
    For sure the observer can see it, the problem is that they don't believe it.

If I'm not mistaken Hendrik is in a bit of a pickle.He has given up martial practice as it conflicts with his beliefs.This is kinda where I have a problem.Hard to take at face value information offered by some one who is at odds with the essence of what he's teaching/preaching.
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    If I'm not mistaken Hendrik is in a bit of a pickle.He has given up martial practice as it conflicts with his beliefs.This is kinda where I have a problem.Hard to take at face value information offered by some one who is at odds with the essence of what he's teaching/preaching.
    Hahaha,

You guys are strange. Hahaha

If what I present is as you see, then why the real taiji expert in asia wrote something like this after they watch my utube?

Are they drug by me, or you guys don't see things which they see?

Hahaha

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22773985
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22762467

What if all these are inch force change and qi stuffs, unless you know it you don't see? Because of you don't know what it is you can find it.

As I mention above, it is ridiculous for WCK old timer asking me to test the split, collide, absorb, lead, and block idea. The five tools which is used and practiced in WCK since hundred years ago.

If you don't know what it is you can't find it. Again, it is not me who know it all, in fact all wck lineages god players knows it. Not my creation, so, why shoot the messenger ? Perhaps, it is the time to ask yourself, do you do WCK? Or you think you do WCK but not according to WCK? Perhaps this is why you hate me, because you don't like to face the reality .

One needs to be sensible, attacking me because of you lack of knowledge is not going to help.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 07:38 PM.

For sure the observer can see it, the problem is that they don't believe it.
    But I am not sure he is doing what I think, because most of his references are just external clips.