View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 744 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2446446947347427437447457467547948441244 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Just your opinion. I doubt it or else you wouldnt be here bashing others styles.
    what other styles have i bashed besides sd and ussd? most of my posts here arent even about wether i dislike or like something

Yeah now you know its history . So if your uncle did not learn from Higaonna then your Goju is a fraud as well. You havent even seen the SD Huas in most probability so Sonny boy get a life and do some training you spend all your time typing. So tell us about the BB you beat then KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

No , but they do know about the sciences of the body , Doctor means universal knowledge. @$$wipe.
    lol okay whatever you say
    here that people if your going to join a school ask wether they have any doctors or professors or engineers there training thats the key to giving a school legitimacy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Yeah now you know its history . So if your uncle did not learn from Higaonna then your Goju is a fraud as well. You havent even seen the SD Huas in most probability so Sonny boy get a life and do some training you spend all your time typing. So tell us about the BB you beat then KC
    how does that make him a fraud how many goju ryu masters didnt learn from higaaonna? you really need to stop huffing paint before you post here because your starting to not make any sense

highest level i beat was a third degree hed been there for i beleive three four years

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    you know how "true beauty is on the inside" is something only ugly people say..........

this is something only "shaolin" frauds say.
    I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that what might be beautiful to one might not be beautiful to another. GMT is the GM of SD not all of shaolin . Only people that are shallow and have done no research what so ever would think or believe someone is a fraud based on outward appearances. You can say that to be shaolin you have to do certain forms and wear certain uniforms but quite frankly that just shows how ignorant people can be.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    lol okay whatever you say
    here that people if your going to join a school ask wether they have any doctors or professors or engineers there training thats the key to giving a school legitimacy lmao
    ??? comprehendable english , please???

lol yes shaolin is just a mystical force of the universe floating endlessly through time and space

sigh

??? comprehendable english , please???
    oh o course the typical sad flame everybody uses when they cany think of anything clever to say

hang on let me go back through all your posts here an correct your spelling and grammar errors we can trade back and forth for a few dozen pages lol

So you are bragging about beating a 3rd BB that had been there 3-4 years?? No wonder what a joke. And you base your opinion on this. You need to get out more. This is how it is suppose to work WB-BB 3-4 years 1-2BB 2 more years 2-3BB 3 more years. that is 9 years not 3. If you did beat him no wonder. also 3-4 BB 4 years 4-5 is 5 years that is 18 years of good training. I see where you are coming from but do you drive one car before you buy one. You probably do. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

what other styles have i bashed besides sd and ussd? most of my posts here arent even about wether i dislike or like something
    that is two. That is why I put the "S", you know to indicated that there is more than one. Get it?I do not care about USSD, they are who they are.

so if a doctor comes on here and says sd is a fraud then its true then right?
    im gonna be amused at the response from this

oh o course the typical sad flame everybody uses when they cany think of anything clever to say

hang on let me go back through all your posts here an correct your spelling and grammar errors we can trade back and forth for a few dozen pages lol
    no, I would like to comment on what you posted , making it so I can read and comprehend what you posted will make that easier.

GMT is the GM of SD not all of shaolin .
    but the problem is sd is not a part of shaolin at all.

Only people that are shallow and have done no research what so ever would think or believe someone is a fraud based on outward appearances. You can say that to be shaolin you have to do certain forms and wear certain uniforms but quite frankly that just shows how ignorant people can be.
    ignorance is accepting anything as shaolin simply because it bears the name.

so if a doctor comes on here and says sd is a fraud then its true then right?
    im gonna be amused at the response from this
    Not what I said . what I said is that a doctor of medicine would know as to whether the training and conditioning was good for you or not based on evaluating the movements postures ,etc. these are things that are most important when determining as to whether something is useful or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    but the problem is sd is not a part of shaolin at all.

ignorance is accepting anything as shaolin simply because it bears the name.
    Shaolin meaning who, what or where??Have they ever said that they were affiliated with the Shaolin temples other than by the material that is practiced????? I never said I accepted it based on the name.