Thread: Weird stuff in TCM...... List it!

Hybrid View

Shifu Augustine Fong's Iron Palm herbs contains dried concentrated baby urine. Something about the uric acid helping to breakdown the other herbs and pull them into solution.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Shifu Augustine Fong's Iron Palm herbs contains dried concentrated baby urine. Something about the uric acid helping to breakdown the other herbs and pull them into solution.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interesting .
    I don't think that he currently makes his jow(s) for the public. Sifu can tell a lot about what's in a jow- evn ones that he did not make.
    My late friend Pete Robinson had quite a collection of jows.With his death I have no oidea what happened to his extensive collection. He had some excellent teachers over the years including Gin Foon Mak.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 04-07-2013 at 05:54 PM.

The herbs were included in Randy Williams' book on Wing Chun: Iron Palm training and Weapons. Being that Randy had trained with Shifu Fong as well as Shifu Fong selling the same liniments under the same names I assumed Randy got the formulas from Shifu Fong.

The Chinese formula listed there included the Dried Urine. The injury Dit Da Jow formula was presented as well. I have filled both formulas for various people who said they work well.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Virgin boy urine

I've encountered Virgin boy urine as an element in many tiedajiu recipes. Anyone know where that comes from? There was even a reference to that in the movie King of Masks (1997)
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I've encountered Virgin boy urine as an element in many tiedajiu recipes. Anyone know where that comes from? There was even a reference to that in the movie King of Masks (1997)
    I wonder if there is a double blind 'taste test' or something to distinguish the virgin boy from the other.
    p.s. I think I am a virgin boy