Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Wins Presidential Straw Poll at CPAC

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    Ron Paul could be expected to do as President precisely what he has always done as a Congressman. Abide by his principles and vote a very specific and predictable attitude with respect to the Constitution.
    Thank you. Finally someone who talks about Ron Paul who actually is educated about his stances on issues.

Paul has never taken a dime of special interest or lobbyists money, is for legalizing marijuana, and is for abolishing the income tax and the Fed. He is also against the Iran and Afghanistan wars (the one area I do disagree with him on).
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    77+4=85???
    even i see that as a 2 term statement. lol

come on shelly!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I doubt he'll get elected on one point alone: he's a crackpot, supported by moonbats and propped up by desperate and crazy people filled with rage and frustration over their inept system of governance and their steadily sinking country.
    Whats Crackpot about Ron Paul

He is a "Republican" I can both respect and support. He at least make's logical appeals as opposed to emotional ones based on Fear and patriotism. He’s too intellectual for the Republican Party that’s why he doesn’t have a chance. They’d rather have some ignoramus with blue collar appeal.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Personally I would welcome the GOP nominating either Ron Paul or Sarah Palin for president.....what about Glenn Beck! Or may that crazy guy who was putting everyone on his enemy list during a CPAC speech!

What's funny is that the GOP doesn't seem interested in promoting some oridinary politician that does his job and stays out of trouble.....too boring! They have to have the media darling. The lastest is the new senator from Mass.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 02-24-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Personally I would welcome the GOP nominating either Ron Paul or Sarah Palin for president.....what about Glenn Beck! Or may that crazy guy who was putting everyone on his enemy list during a CPAC speech!

What's funny is that the GOP doesn't seem interested in promoting some oridinary politicain that does his job and stays out of trouble. They have to have the media darling....to boring! The lastest is the new senator from Mass.
    The people of Mass seemed interested.

What's funny is that the GOP doesn't seem interested in promoting some oridinary politicain that does his job and stays out of trouble.
    And the Democrats do? Look at the last campaign: You had Obama, who had friends who bombed the Pentagon. You had Edwards, who was having an affair while his wife was fighting cancer (and he tried to pawn off his love child to another man). And Hillary Clinton, who couldn't remember her own name when put under oath.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

What Exactly is an ordinary Politican that does his job and represent the people?

Every example that both BD and 1Bad gave seems to be the norm in D.C. ...... at least as long as I can remember both parties have been a bunch of lying corrupt M-F's

Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    What do you think about the Libertarian corner stone, "no first strike"?
    You mean not initiating force? It's a good principle I think. Ideally governments would be held to that rule more strictly that people (since governments have more power).

Do I live this way? Well... let's just say I have started fights before. It was wrong.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

You had Obama, who had friends who bombed the Pentagon.
    It's guilt by association, he knew the guy.

“Sen. Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence,” said Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton. “But he was an 8-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost 40 years ago is ridiculous.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz0gUGoduip
    Yes, yes you are quite ridiculous 1bad65

What's funny is that the GOP doesn't seem interested in promoting some oridinary politician that does his job and stays out of trouble.....too boring! They have to have the media darling. The lastest is the new senator from Mass.
    Yes John McCain was quite the CELEBRITY!
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    The guy ate dinner at Obama's home.

Yep! Guilty as hell!

When I went to college back in Georgia I was very good friends with Ralph Reed who was over at my place often. At one time I even consider Neil Boortz a good friend...God help us all!

So just because at one time I was friends with a couple of teabagging looneys then that must make me one too! Who would have thought it!

Yes John McCain was quite the CELEBRITY!
    The party simply did not want McCain. Doesn't look like they are supporting him much these days.

So just because at one time I was friends with a couple of teabagging looneys then that must make me one too! Who would have thought it!
    Actually you seem to prefer hanging around wife beaters.

The party simply did not want McCain.
    Yeah, his winning the nomination was just a practical joke.

The guy ate dinner at Obama's home.
    I hear it was the other way around, and Obama was invited by a third party. Either way it is weak sauce. An argument, if it can even be called that, designed to evoke a visceral fear response to Obama, based on the misrepresentation of information. Lies by omission. When you read the whole story it’s hardly an accurate portrayal of their relationship. It's akin to the false statements that he is not a citizen or is a Muslim. Planting seeds of fear. Try using actual logic to make your arguments.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE