Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Confession

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    That scares you worse than knowing you're going to get the snot beaten out of you as soon as a fight goes tothe ground?
    for some guys it honestly may

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    I don't mind having expertise in BJJ, but I don't want to spend 4-6 hours a week with my face in another man's crotch or armpit.
    Try to get yourself a girl as your BJJ partner. "You will love the way you feel, I gurantee it".

That was how I developed my ground skill with my ex-grilfriend (she is a BJJ instructor now).
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-23-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    "You will love the way you feel, I gurantee it".
    ).
    Right up until she chokes you unconscious.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Try to get yourself a girl as your BJJ partner. "You will love the way you feel, I gurantee it".

That was how I developed my ground skill with my ex-grilfriend (she is a BJJ instructor now).
    that a good idea they are usually more hygenic than dudes too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    Right up until she chokes you unconscious.
    If I get myself killed by a beautiful girl in ground game, I will have a big smile on my face on my way to heaven.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-23-2010 at 05:37 PM.

but what if shes an angry man hating dyke with a mullet and a larger upper body than you and twice as much leg and armpit hair?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    but what if shes an angry man hating dyke with a mullet and a larger upper body than you and twice as much leg and armpit hair?

pray to chinese jesus to save you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    that opening scene form "boondock saints" comes to mind... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Yep because tai chi and bagua have proven themselves great stand-up arts.......anyway to your inane ramping post

you see yourself being to handle yourself on your feet but getting beat on the ground...heres a novel idea instead of thinking go to a gym and actually find out, as for the anti *****sexual connotations in your mail grow up and get a life
    It's all how you read it, you've been exposed. Now go cover up.

but I don't want to spend 4-6 hours a week with my face in another man's crotch
    yep i'm sure its all in how i read it

the only one who would be exposed is you if you ever actually had the B*lls to go to a club and get your a*s handed to you by guys that can actually grapple (standing and on the ground)

It is pretty easy to knife someone behind the ear, in the cervical vertebrae, or kidneys as they are setting up and executing a takedown.

That is what I would practice if you don't want to learn to grapple!

All techniques have their weaknesses. Find the weaknesses of grappling and train yourself to attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    It is pretty easy to knife someone behind the ear, in the cervical vertebrae, or kidneys as they are setting up and executing a takedown.

All techniques have their weaknesses. Find the weaknesses of grappling and train yourself to attack them.
    That's the best answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

really...have you done this against someone becuase i have found trying to deploy a knife and use it on someone shooting in fast for the takedown or who is controlling my arms and setting up the clinch very hard to do

oh and knifeing someone who is unarmed and thus probably not putting you in fear of your life means you will be spending the next few years in a cell...have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    really...have you done this against someone becuase i have found trying to deploy a knife and use it on someone shooting in fast for the takedown or who is controlling my arms and setting up the clinch very hard to do

oh and knifeing someone who is unarmed and thus probably not putting you in fear of your life means you will be spending the next few years in a cell...have fun
    and when a big man comes to savage your botty...

thats true cage fighting

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post
    and when a big man comes to savage your botty...

thats true cage fighting
    yep then hewill wish they had learned to fight on the ground in compromising positions, a jock strap in the face will be the least of his problems here