Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

Hybrid View

Murder-Suicide does not require the absence of hedonism to be acted out.

In the particular case in question, simple hatred and imagined glory could have been enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrEDo9ChSdQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ-v...eature=related
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Murder-Suicide does not require the absence of hedonism to be acted out.
    You are right about the murder bit, but committing suicide while leaving a trail of Kurans all over the place????? Besides, can't you recognize evidence plants when you them?

Logic would suggest that if there were Western educated, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting middle class kids out there, who for some reason decided inflict injury on a country that REPRESENTS their hedonistic lifestyle, would, instead of blowing themselves up as well (after all hedonistic people tend to love and enjoy life more than Islamic fanatics...LOL!), just leave car bombs or other devices on a dozen public location across the US? And live to tell about it? I mean what is the point of a hedonistic non-believer basking in glory when his whole being is vaporized (minus of course, his blessed by Allah, idestructible passport....LOL!)?

Look, we can go up and down, and in circles all we want, but the official version of 9-11 is full of holes - from beginning to the end I might add, including the "killing" and "burial" of Bin Laden. People like you argue, because they already have made up their minds that the powers that rule the US, would never do such a thing as a murderous false flag.

So, you work your logic, within the boundaries of your limited belief and perspective. If I can make a hypothetical parallel. You guys would be like the scientific types who do not believe in alien visits to earth, so much so that if one of them lands in your back yard, comes out of his space ship and pinches your nose, you will not accept what has happened, hence end up coming up with even more incredible theories as to why you had the experience that you had. That is, theories that are even more incredible than an alien pinching your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    In the particular case in question, simple hatred and imagined glory could have been enough.
    Again, you are hypothesizing within a set perspective that refuses to accept the facts about the world we live in.

OK then. How many hedonistic, strip club frequenting, alcohol drinking, middle class Arab kids have blown themselves up in terrorist acts before 9-11, and how many since?

Why were we told by the official version of the events that these guys were Islamic fanatics?

Another question. Even if hedonistic, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class arab SUICIDE terrorists were a reality, then wouldn't you think that it would have been easier for "Al Quaeds" to recruit, some real Islamic self mutilating fanatics? I mean there are many of them around! It would even be easier to recruit just the basic believers, many of whom have aversion to sex clubs and alcohol?

Again, the official version does not make sense and that is because it is total balloney! Besides, if what you say was true, meaning that there were suicidal hedonistic terrorists in this world, then we would have a suicide bomber blowing himself up somewhere in the West every five minutes. Don't laugh. I mean put all the actual true believer muslims who hate the West and add to them the alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class hedonistic Arabs, then is a short time the world would run out of bombs....LOL!

I will watch Chomsky's views later as I do not have good sound on my computer at he moment.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-19-2011 at 12:55 AM.

I think it's awesome how you treat assumption as fact, then go off and tell others that their facts are assumptions. That South Atlantic Anomaly really fucks with your filters, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You guys would be like the scientific types who do not believe in alien visits to earth, so much so that if one of them lands in your back yard, comes out of his space ship and pinches your nose, you will not accept what has happened, hence end up coming up with even more incredible theories as to why you had the experience that you had. That is, theories that are even more incredible than an alien pinching your nose.

Do you believe the world governments are infiltrated by reptilian invaders too?
    傻瓜

Quote Originally Posted by Shǎguā View Post
    I think it's awesome how you treat assumption as fact, then go off and tell others that their facts are assumptions.
    Please enlighten me as to what you consider to be my "assumptions"!

That South Atlantic Anomaly really fucks with your filters, doesn't it.
    May be there is an "anomaly" in the North Atlantic you are not told about? LOL

Do you believe the world governments are infiltrated by reptilian invaders too?
    From where I am sitting, it is a large portion of their populations that are acting like brainless reptiles, on survival mode, that is they are eternally trapped in a survival mode, and which is by design as well, believe or not!

OK. Chomsky, ironically agrees with my (and that of many others') view, that 9-11 was used by the Western "democratic" countries to impose controls and "discipline" their own populations. Of course, he does not believe it to be an inside job.

He makes many assumptions about the validity of the suspicions and the implied impossibility of the Bush government getting away with it - as regards 9-11 not being an inside job, as well as what he calls "coincidences". I believe that he undersestimates degree of the population's indoctrination, including his own. He is obviously an intelligent man, but then again, Nazi Germany was full of intelligent men who gave their minds away to the system - of course, others knew the game all along - I am not denying that.

Anyway, many other intelligent men do agree with him, and of course, many DON'T!

I found his comments regarding the JFK assassination a little weird. After all, a later official investigation concluded that there was a likely conspiracy to kill him. That in itself opens a great can of worms, because even if we are presented with many who would have had the motive to kill him, only the government and intelligence agencies could keep the lid on it the way they have done for decades!

So, that mere fact would put Chomsky's assumption that something would have leaked out, if 9-11 was an inside job, into more doubt.

If you want to discuss a distinct point that he might have made in his presentations/interviews, then I am all willing to explore it.

Here is Chomsky, discussing his book "Manufactured Consent" (behavior modifications, mind control, etc.), among other things with Alex Jones. Yes, you read right!

PART 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXFX...eature=related

PART 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZBt...eature=related

PART 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aygXdCsYO5s

PART 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwjK0...eature=related

PART 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APTn...eature=related

So, MIT professor Noam Chomsky, can take Alex Jones seriously enough to give him a 5 part interview, but some numb nut knuckleheads can ridiculethe same Alex Jones?

As always, it is never too late for people to open their minds and start seeing where they are being herded!

All of the above and everything else discussed so far by me are facts. What people fail to do is connecting the dots, and that is because of their programming!

Of course, most people reading this thread are too dumbed down to have the attention span to watch the whole 5 parts!

SO SAD!

Truther = racist.

Anybody that says otherwise is probably white.

i will never understand why people cant fathom the fact that two massive towers comming down hard and fast couldnt shake down a third and significantly smaller building on the same site. anyone involved in counstruction will tell you that what you dont see when multiple towers are erected on the same site is that they are connected below the surface. its not like its just loose dirt between these towers. there is millions of tons of concrete and rebar joining these sites and what affects one can affect the others.

now im not saying that i know how the third building went down. im just saying that it is quite possible that it fell on its own after being severely damaged from the ground up. the opposite of what took the other two down, but yielding similar results.

i find it very annoying that all these armchair experts keep telling everyone how they know the truth and everyone else is just too shortsighted to see the truth that is so obvious to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i will never understand why people cant fathom the fact that two massive towers comming down hard and fast couldnt shake down a third and significantly smaller building on the same site. anyone involved in counstruction will tell you that what you dont see when multiple towers are erected on the same site is that they are connected below the surface. its not like its just loose dirt between these towers. there is millions of tons of concrete and rebar joining these sites and what affects one can affect the others.

now im not saying that i know how the third building went down. im just saying that it is quite possible that it fell on its own after being severely damaged from the ground up. the opposite of what took the other two down, but yielding similar results.

i find it very annoying that all these armchair experts keep telling everyone how they know the truth and everyone else is just too shortsighted to see the truth that is so obvious to them.
    You are talking about an "earth quake effect". Yet, in such cases buildings do not come down perfectly into their own footsteps. Also, how come other buildings did not suffer the same way?

Why is the mainstream media generally avoiding the subject of the collapse of the Building 7 in order to seek answers to the points raised? I mean many people I have talked to are not even aware that there was a third building collapse!

And to put the final nail in the coffin of the building 7 collapse being a result of "natural causes", here is the business man Larry Silverstein, the lease holder of World Trade Center (and said to have raised the insurance on the buildings some months before their destruction), a man involved in the conspiracy up to his neck, talking about the decision to PULL DOWN THE BUILDING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Of course, this is "fake", because it is on Youtube!

Then one wonders what that rather complex article about how Building 7 collapsed, in the Popular Mechanics or Scientific American magazine (can't remember which one - "short memory" I guess), was all about, besides being an orchestrated attempt to debunk the "conspiracy" theorists?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, the media is owned and controlled by Banking and Corporate elites, that own and control your and my (as a result totally corrupt) governments!!!!

Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-21-2011 at 09:21 PM.

.......and why do you you keep repeating yourself?

Duh, OK, Dr. Goebbels.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    .......and why do you you keep repeating yourself?

Duh, OK, Dr. Goebbels.
    When one attempts to explain complicated (for some) issues, but the points don't sink in, then one resorts to repeating oneself.

By the way, way to avoid the important issues raised. The problem with you guys is that you don't give a d@mn about the truth, you are just concerned with being right. When important factors are pointed out, showing that you may be wrong about what you think to be right, then instead of manning up, you go into ego self defense mode.

So far you, Syn (earthquakes in New York)7, David (The Guardian is conspiracy site) Jamieson, Drake (The US is only trying to help the world, because she cares) and Wenshu have been guilty of this......