Thread: Dana White

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    their main page isn't even coming up
    Not sure why. It is working for me.

Here is the link, relax Oso:
    http://mmayou.com/news-and-exclusive...-chuck-liddell
    Last edited by kungfufan; 05-24-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfufan View Post
    Not sure why. It is working for me.

Here is his response (can I post full interviews on here?)
    MMAyou.com: That’s awesome. Speaking of your opponents, are you fighting Mike Tyson next? There’s been rumors about it.

Ferguson: I don’t know about that dude. We’re gonna keep that one on the hush-hush.

MMAyou.com: (laughing) Alright. Is there anyone you’d like to face right now?

Ferguson: Nah, I’m just… I don’t want to call anyone out cause to me that’s kind of rude, you know? To just assume you’re gonna kick someone’s ass. You just gotta be prepared for a battle, you know what I‘m sayin? That’s what it’s all about. One on one. Two guys getting in there and it’s a real life chess game.
    They also had an interview with Kimbo Slice and Jet Li:

Kimbo Slice: I learned everything I know about fighting from watchin' yo movies, Jet.

Jet Li: I can tell. You're techniques is straight out of wushu, homes. Straight up. You beat Tank Abbot with a move I did in Fist of Legend, right?

Kimbo Slice: I did. It was friggin' sweet.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.