Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Hendrik, Again .........

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Hendrik Again ..........

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It is a common knowledge of older Wck lineages

Miu Sun
    http://www.w1ng.com/129/

http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...?n=WCP.MiuShin

Watch this carefully, sifu Sergio actually went to emei the exact temple and tell the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBmHUucF12Q
    Sergio at Emie mountain proves nothing but HYPE for seminar students and here you are giving HYPE to your westerner Sergio on Emie mountain. Sergio went to Emie mountain repeating your HYPE on video. Big deal that does not make your HYPE true. The only evidence you have is HYPE. Just about anyone can go there and record themselves talking about your propaganda but that does not make it true. it would help if you answered Minghequan questions instead of HYPE and LOLs.

Minghequan

Hendrik Again ..........

You cite Wingchunpedia as a source but Wingchunpedia sources you.

Cho Family members, Cho Hong Choi and his student Hendrik Santo came to believe that Miu Shin combined Ng Mui’s White Crane Boxing with Emei Sup Yee Jong / She er Zhuang (Twelve Posts) to create Siu Lien Tao (Little First Training).
    what a joke, your source is based on you and your sifu's belief? You think this is evidence? how ridiculous! You believe because you need to add Emie to fill in your incomplete wck, thats why you believe. Your version of wck is incomplete, you and your sifu saw that. You and Kenneth Lin his-stories make wingchunpedia a joke. Are you guys brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    - My teacher had integrated Shuai-Chiao and Yang Taiji as Chang Taiji.
    - David C. K. Lin had integrated kicking/punching and Shuai-Chiao as combat Shuai-Chiao.
    - Su Yu-Chang had integrated Baji and praying mantis as Baji preying mantis.

IMO, your integration effort can only be judged by the future generation. If it's

- a good work, you new style will be popular.
    - not, nobody will even remember (or care about) you and your new style.

Here is an example of Shuai-Chiao and Taiji integration.

Had to look into this one: http://www.pachitanglang.com/about/suyuchang

It is a common knowledge of older Wck lineages

Miu Sun
    http://www.w1ng.com/129/

http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...?n=WCP.MiuShin

Watch this carefully, sifu Sergio actually went to emei the exact temple and tell the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBmHUucF12Q
    Produce a verified document that has been subjected to thorough archeological examination by qualified individuals that states Miu Shun was a practitioner of Omei Sup Yee Jong and I'll believe and support you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    Produce a verified document that has been subjected to thorough archeological examination by qualified individuals that states Miu Shun was a practitioner of Omei Sup Yee Jong and I'll believe and support you.

Let the future generation wcners carry on if they are interested. I have no intention to get anyone to believe or support me.

In the mean time, emei 12 zhuang engine has solved the Wck three range power generations issue for me and many wcners. Turn on the YKSLT 1848 engine is what I care, and I have done that and many wcners have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Hendrik I have a suggestion , you can wear protective gear , I will not , you hit me in the stomach with your super emei engine 5 times first,then, I hit you with my corrupted wing chun only once . What do you say about that ?

Lol!

1. You are the person who say your Wck is corrupted , I didn't.
    Please show us here with a YouTube on your corrupted Wck.

2. I am a Buddhist, I don't take life or destroy life.

3. Your offer doesn't prove anything but your ego.

zuti car, I do believe he just said his punch would kill you!

Hendrik, do you mind continuing this conversation with me? This would really help sort things out and is about the only lead we have so far to prove your theory on the history.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Given that these sources relate back to you, and that this character is connected to other fictional characters, is there any evidence that he ever existed and was not a character of your own creation, or a fictional character you've hijacked to fulfill your "history" and Emei theory?

By the way, I noticed in that video Sergio mentioned the book that is held in a museum in Beijing. Have you got a name and address of that museum?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    zuti car, I do believe he just said his punch would kill you!
    Yup , I believe he did . Luckily he is a buddhist
    Last edited by zuti car; 09-05-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Lol!

1. You are the person who say your Wck is corrupted , I didn't.
    Please show us here with a YouTube on your corrupted Wck.

3. Your offer doesn't prove anything but your ego.
    My WC is corrupted by sparring and heavy bag training , I admit that , push ups and sit ups as well . Little friendly sparring didn't hurt anyone and I did offer you a protective gear ,but your "engine " doesn't work in a real world , doesn't it ? About my ego and proving , I did not understand that part . My offer proves that I have ego ? Or what ?

Let the future generation wcners carry on if they are interested. I have no intention to get anyone to believe or support me.

In the mean time, emei 12 zhuang engine has solved the Wck three range power generations issue for me and many wcners. Turn on the YKSLT 1848 engine is what I care, and I have done that and many wcners have done that.
    So what you're saying is that you have no tangible proof and that you're only speculating and making assumptions that Miu Shun studied Omei Sup Yi Jong? Without proof that this ancestor merged the two arts everything you hypothesize is subjective and unprovable. Let the future wcners carry on in deed.

Seems to me that for someone who has no intention to get anyone to believe him, that you sure do push the agenda and argue the point incessantly to convince naysayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    So what you're saying is that you have no tangible proof and that you're only speculating and making assumptions that Miu Shun studied Omei Sup Yi Jong? Without proof that this ancestor merged the two arts everything you hypothesize is subjective and unprovable. Let the future wcners carry on in deed.

Seems to me that for someone who has no intention to get anyone to believe him, that you sure do push the agenda and argue the point incessantly to convince naysayers.
    He doesn't have any proof to support anything he said . He invented a fairy tale , combining stuff from various books and web sites ,just like conspiracy theorists are doing , and he convinced him self he discovered some long lost secret .

(Part 1/2)

Someone just posted this link to me in Facebook, and really you are not a true buddhist, all the time telling lies. you always makes your own story to fit your agenda.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...89#post1276189
    In fact, when this person found out Sergio intended to study the yik kam SLT 1848, his reaction toward me is " if Sergio want your 1848 SLT, then he will not be interested on mine any more"
    Do I approach Sergio ? You may see all my conversation with Sergio were started by Sergio. The FULL conversations are still keeping in my box. The truth is Sergio approaching me. haha... As robert asked me to make use of Sergio, I rejected immediately because I know and I heard Sergio a lot in the past.

I know months ago , some one from Hong Kong trying to make trouble between me and other cho family because this person from hongkong see the yik kam preservation as a blockage of his agenda of promoting his lineage as the most complete and oldest Wck lineage.

So, I am not the enemy of Cho family or wcners, I bring A Part of ancient Wck technology to the WCK potluck. No claim it is the complete, most original,....etc. But A Part of 1848. So, why shoot me?
    Master Ku is my good friend. Last year, both you and him are my good friends, but you always makes troubles to him in South East Asia after you met him in Singapore in 2000 As Ku came to HK last year April time, I tried to resolved their conflicts in Kowloon Part for 4 hours. Ku agreed they can be friend again, providing he doen't make any rumours, troubles to them. You agreed, but after a month, you started the war again to them. I believe people in this forum seeing that. 2 months ago, Ku came to HK again, and this time, we talked about the traitor of his lineage and my lineage. As he said someone from HK make them conflict, will it be truth ? hahaha... Who make conflict with me ? Who make conflict with Ku? No need to repeat too much. You are really lying a lot.

We should clearly see how this fxxking fake buddhist making his own stories on his emei, on me, on SCWC, on Ku, on Ban Chun wck, on YipMan, on....... and saying good on his ykwc because emei is embeded. More, $$$$$$....

Does he have the right to make a public announcement on our Mun because he wasn't my Mun people formally. Non sense. He like to step down SCWC and going to his YKWC with his own angenda, after getting SCWC stuff.

Please recall all these (Part2/2 following), those some he had deleted in his created thread after being caught that he was lying a lot. I cannot find a real buddhist like to saying too much on some unrealistic, not proof stories.

(Part2/2)

====================
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    1月28日
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:36
    Robert Chu
    Why not meet with Sergio? Clear up things. Get the credit you deserve. I believe in you.
    I think you're doing a great job for our family.
    Again, I think its just a misunderstanding. Brothers sometimes fight and learn more about each other.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:45
    Wayne Yung
    佢行為己超越我的底線很多,離晒譜,簡直不知所謂,無中生有。跟佢的,盡段,佢黐線的
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:47
    Wayne Yung
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...c-announcement
    A public announcement
    www.kungfumagazine.com
    A public announcement. The Wck information I present to the Wck world is based on the yik kam lineage and my own research and attainment for decades . I do not present any art of snake crane lineage because I have never study it and not in the position to present. As always, I recommended to wcners…
    Robert Chu
    Robert Chu
    OK, but that doesn't mean you cannot do for yourself.
    Wayne Yung
    Wayne Yung
    所做的只被人取笑
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:48
    Robert Chu
    Again, I only think that's just his way of saying he does not steal Snake Crane WCK
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:48
    Wayne Yung
    Robert, I need to stop all related to him.
    That is what you think.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:49
    Robert Chu
    OK. Just cool down, brother. When the emotions are normal, you can sort out better.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:50
    Wayne Yung
    He can clean up with me. Actually, just a personal matter only. In the beginning with me only, later, with my scwc. Facebook not sufficient and need to post to kfo. hahah..
    Of course, I understand that. I was quiet last week, because I want to let time rinse it off. However, I didn't realize he posted to kfo. What means. Do all the people there knowing his relationship with scwc? Why put scwc in a bad position openly.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:52
    Robert Chu
    Be at peace, brother.
    I don't think people don't think much of it. Maybe you think too much of it?
    He's just stating he has no SCWC documents in his possession.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:53
    Wayne Yung
    I cannot stand for such behaviour. Will I bring out all his stuff to the public and saying I have no relation with him any more. IT is not the public matter. He should think who he is.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:54
    Robert Chu
    Yes, I see your side. And I see his side.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:54
    Wayne Yung
    Yes, your are right, people jut gossipping around then will forget. My point is that it shouldn't be occurred any way.
    Did I openly say anything even I am not happy with his actions ?
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:55
    Robert Chu
    People don't know details and generally don't think so deeply.
    Most people just look at things superficially.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:55
    Wayne Yung
    I have my way to do scwc, and no need his help.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:56
    Robert Chu
    Of course. I just state for my opinion that you simply use Sergio for your own benefit, not let him use you, but you use him.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:57
    Wayne Yung
    Honest speaking, I never go to him, and just he came to me, try to make friendship, build up trust and take my things only.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:57
    Robert Chu
    HS?
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 10:58
    Wayne Yung
    I don't understand what you mean above. I use Sergio ?
    Yes, it is HS. I don't know Sergio, and never to him before, just last night messaging only, is my first time message him.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 10:59
    Robert Chu
    I'm saying you take the opportunity to use him for publicity. That is all.
    Honestly, you and HS mutally benefited.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:02
    Wayne Yung
    Robert, did I do anything open to public ? He is 無中生有,似是如非 in our llast Saturday conversation only. Then he started the war.
    OK, if you took me in this way, I have nothing to say any more. For publicity, hahaha... Any actions on publicity I have done, but HS only.
    Hahha... simple thing become more complex, now I make use of this for publicity. Remember all we still in the chatting room and via email to express my unhappiness on him. I still keep my mouth shut. I am not happy with him why bring those stuff on the table openly.
    I have no intention on publicity.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 11:05
    Robert Chu
    Wayne, you will be Jeung Mun Yan, and HS is Jeung Mun Yan of YK WCK. We all know each other, we're all close to the same age. We will all be around for the next generation... we should get along.
    I still do not think your ratings have suffered at all.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:06
    Wayne Yung
    Any way, I have nothing more to say. Please see any benefit I can gain if I make use of this as publicity.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 11:06
    Robert Chu
    You are still a great star in HK!
    I am not saying the HS incident. That's already passed.
    I am talking to expose more about our SCWC family.
    Nothing to do with HS.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:07
    Wayne Yung
    hahaha... I am sorry I don't know I am a star in HK, provide that HS post more on me openly.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 11:07
    Robert Chu
    Sihing, you can be stubborn, too.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:08
    Wayne Yung
    OK, Robert, I know what I should do. anyway.
    Robert Chu
    Robert Chu
    I think a lot of this is overthinking.l
    What?
    Wayne Yung
    Wayne Yung
    Let see whether I make use Sergio or not, that is what you think.
    Robert Chu
    Robert Chu
    Yes.
    Its just publicity for SCWC.
    IN the west, you're hardly known.
    It will be tremendous benefit, overall. Many will invite you for seminars to teach.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:10
    Wayne Yung
    robert, I never contact Sergio before, never never, He just whatapps me before he depart for Europe last week, and last night is my first time to say to him after his sifu Sunny So calling me yersterday.
    OK! any way, you seems to bring another burning point up. No more to say. bye.
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 11:11
    Robert Chu
    You're not angry with me, are you?
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:12
    Wayne Yung
    You talk about me making use of others. hahah.... OK! I will never see Servio in my life. OK. Sure not to do. How come you think about me in this way.
    Honest speaking, HS is making use of him ,just like making use of me.
    I don't know him and no reason I need to contact him. hahahah...
    Robert Chu
    2014-1-28 11:13
    Robert Chu
    I just say for publicity. Please don't misunderstand.
    I think you're sensitive now.
    I only wish the best for you Wayne.
    Please don't misunderstand me.
    I think maybe I don't quite say it right. If so, I apologize, Si Hing.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:17
    Wayne Yung
    OK lah! I need to work. Robert, I have my job, my family, my students, my classes, my scwc works, .... I am not a superman. I cannot accept that HS everyday, make so many utubes and bringing our a lot of what he think theory to educate people and ME TOO. I am really tired on his works. He has just his wck only. nothing else.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:17
    Wayne Yung
    Everyday, he send me utubes, telling a lot on his wck works.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:22
    Wayne Yung
    He has his dream in his mind. However, whether is is realistic or not, he cannot make clear of himself. He is really sick on wck. In OCt, we had discusssed about his daily posting. You had mentioned you didn't response his posting because you respect him. Me too. Actually, I have a lot of objection on his utube explaination. eg 7 bows : if the 7th bow use as what he said, the whole body will become unstable and falling forward, Why the ancestors not discovered that, because they tried and found out. You can see a lot tcma, never raised it up. Maybe White Crane.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:25
    Wayne Yung
    I can explaqin the YJKYM more detail than what he said. Richard and John enjoyed my analysis on how to bring the direct pushing force to the ground and how the ground force reacts. Hahah.. He just think he is superior than others, but never think we respect and not to object him only. Yes, he know how to use the right term name, but doesn't mean his explaination truely right.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:26
    Wayne Yung
    Honest specaking, on our relastionship, it is his intention to gain something from scwc only. I never approach him.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:31
    Wayne Yung
    MoMore, I never ask him any about Yik Kam, but he make use a lot scwc to re-assemble his ykwc. I also never ask his kuen kuit, but he a lot he is interesting ours. I don't mind to share with him even he is not scwc because I trust him before his public announcemtn. However, what he reacted.... hhahaha.... He also said my Jealous of Sergio. hahah... Robert, how come I make use of Sergio for publicity. Please tell me. Do I plan to do this? Or Do we plan to do ? hahah.... Now, no Sergio, nothing more related to him and you will see that.
    Wayne Yung
    2014-1-28 11:33
    Wayne Yung
    Time will show me any deal with Sergio. hahaha...
    無中生有,似是如非

Smile Aunkai Los Angeles Seminar Sept 20 and 21, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    The idea is right, but usually the methods don't get the right results, all arts try to get this connection that they are talking about, but are usually done in the wrong way or context and don't give right results.

Cheers

If any one's in Los Angeles Sept 20-21, Akuzawa is having a seminar.

Touching hands is always preferred over chat.

http://aunkai.net/eng/annai/140920.html
    Looking for practice partners in New York City.

Push hands, internal strength conditioning, sparring.