Thread: Wujido: What the f is this sht?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    "100 years ago, mislead by charlatans and they died for it. Even worse"

Wow. A crountries people come forth to patriotically defend it and then later, the rulers betray them and kill their own heroes so they can be bigger money *****s.
    I have come to appreciate fukushima and it's help with societies problems....
    What's Fukushima got to do with the boxer rebellion, and why take glee in it? If you experience a major disaster and lose loved ones, will you still appreciate it then?

Regarding the original videos, I've seen blatantly fake qigong demos that were very similar to the two vids. It was kind of a fad in the late 80s/early 90s in Taiwan (and probably China, too). And many audience members would start acting weird, too. Really weird. I got the impression many of the ones acting out may be suppressed in their lives, and this was a chance to let it all out. The demonstrator would wave his hand and his students would fall down or make them do somersaults, or create an invisible 'Qi force field' that their students couldn't penetrate (supposedly).

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    What's Fukushima got to do with the boxer rebellion, and why take glee in it? If you experience a major disaster and lose loved ones, will you still appreciate it then?
    I already have lost 60% of mine. I'm sorry about the stupid and infantile but this is "earth" not "berkely".
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu