Thread: Wing Chun Qi Gong

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    Hey dudes, the new year just started, and the new fantasies had just started. At lease let him float in it for awhile before you'all popping those bubbles.
    ================================================
    wtxs

Some folks are more patient- I don't like to waste my time with his posts.

joy chaudhuri

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ================================================
    wtxs

Some folks are more patient- I don't like to waste my time with his posts.

joy chaudhuri
    Happy new year Joy. We supposed to have more wisdom, patient and tolerant at our rip old age, guess I slept through the last two classes.

Those pompous fools with heads full of fantasies and altered realities, wish I can bottle up all that hot air which spouting out of their mouth and feed it back through their CV1.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    Happy new year Joy. We supposed to have more wisdom, patient and tolerant at our rip old age, guess I slept through the last two classes.

Those pompous fools with heads full of fantasies and altered realities, wish I can bottle up all that hot air which spouting out of their mouth and feed it back through their CV1.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy new year to you too and best wishes.

joy

Just as it is not a grappling or groundfighting system, WC as I learned it is not a system of qigong or health cultivation. I have been taught a number of qigong exercises over the years, but even when I was learning IMA these were treated as separate disciplines and drills and not as an integral part of the systems.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Just as it is not a grappling or groundfighting system, WC as I learned it is not a system of qigong or health cultivation. I have been taught a number of qigong exercises over the years, but even when I was learning IMA these were treated as separate disciplines and drills and not as an integral part of the systems.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andrew- understood and understand your POV. The slt that i do-in the opening of the form in my lineage there is enough chi gung There are differences in lineage openings.

Given my background I do other chigungs- both Chinese and Indian (pranayama-s).

Without restarting the flood of debates on grappling and groundfighting.... in the wing chun that I do-- an important goal is to prepare oneself for self defense in different venues. Stand up is preferred and a great deal of detailed attention to structuctural integrity or tensegrity is given.
    Syntheses of soft and hard can prepare one for sudden changes to horizontal and non vertical positions for self defense purposes. Of course preparing for specific sporting/competitive events involve intermalising the rules and wise adaptations and practice and relevant training..
    Of course there are varieties of views on a chat list.

joy