Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's with who?

Do I know you? *S*

Is no place sacred?

I'm glad you found the board, brother. Lots of interesting things going on in here, at times. Won't be there today(wed) still sick. Please tell Dai Si Heng and Sifu, maybe thurs.

Zai Jian.

I'm under Sifu Alexander Tse Wing Ming.

I'm under Sifu Ly Hoa Yen, a senior disciple of Chiu Chuk Kai (Tai Chi Praying Mantis). Previously I was under Jeff Organ, who trained in Honolulu under Sifu David Cheng, Sifu Ly's kung fu brother and fellow disciple of CCK in Vietnam.
    Last edited by TaichiMantis; 11-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by sifudrew4870 View Post
    Is no place sacred?

I'm glad you found the board, brother. Lots of interesting things going on in here, at times. Won't be there today(wed) still sick. Please tell Dai Si Heng and Sifu, maybe thurs.

Zai Jian.
    Who Me?

No I don't know many people outside of Sifu Hughes school. I didn't go to the madhouse weekend or any other recent get togethers.

Found it? I've been on this board for 10 years.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Who Me?

No I don't know many people outside of Sifu Hughes school. I didn't go to the madhouse weekend or any other recent get togethers.

Found it? I've been on this board for 10 years.
    No San,

sifudrew and I are training at the same kwoon.

Started training in CMA at age fifteen. Training in Seven Star Praying Mantis began in 1986 under Cheung Wah, Sifu . I'm still under his tutelage.
    I am 51 now, guess I have about 25 years in 7-Star.
    ________
    Weed vaporizers
    Last edited by seung ga faat; 04-29-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Hi All,

I am under Derek Frearson in the UK who is a disciple of Lee Kam Wing. Started with Mantis under Sifu Frearson in 1995.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk