Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

When I went to San jose to train with Hendrik, I can say for certain, he has very good structure. When I met him we did not waste any time and we tested each other.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    When I went to San jose to train with Hendrik, I can say for certain, he has very good structure. When I met him we did not waste any time and we tested each other.
    By pressing on each other's arms, or did you actually free spar the guy? Where's the footage? Maybe you have no structure and wouldn't know any better. Your testimony is meaningless.

Hendrik has done plenty of talking. He needs to post some sparring clips. After all, this is supposed to be martial arts. He won't even post free chi-sau.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    By pressing on each other's arms, or did you actually free spar the guy? Where's the footage? Maybe you have no structure and wouldn't know any better. Your testimony is meaningless.

Hendrik has done plenty of talking. He needs to post some sparring clips. After all, this is supposed to be martial arts. He won't even post free chi-sau.
    First off I'm not here trying to defend Hendrik. He is capable of doing that himself. I'm just telling you what I know,and that is Hendrik has very good structure. How do I know? It takes one to know one. If you don't believe me that's up to you. You can try me out anytime you like and then decide for yourself. I took the time to fly out to meet him and to see for myself what the man was all about.Unlike most of you on the KFO who only give lip service. I never judge by a video or a second hand account of what I heard. I go see for myself before I make a final decision.

I don't have any video footage of me and hendrik because I don't need it.I did it in person and for real ,so why I need a video? It's you who need the video. ringBesides even if I had a video what would you see? You have to experience it for your self. Structure is an internal mechanism not much can be understood by looking at it because it looks like nothing.

BTW where is your footage of sparring?

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Sooo, did you at least spar the guy, or did you just stand around and press each other's arms?

Mike,

Sorry to get you into this.

In this forum, there are lots of people assume me guilty before proving. They dump accusation and twisting words on me.

However, I am ok. Because when time passes, facts will surface.

Paper cannot wrapt fire. What is the facts will surface.

First off I'm not here trying to defend Hendrik. He is capable of doing that himself. I'm just telling you what I know,and that is Hendrik has very good structure. How do I know? It takes one to know one. If you don't believe me that's up to you. You can try me out anytime you like and then decide for yourself. I took the time to fly out to meet him and to see for myself what the man was all about.Unlike most of you on the KFO who only give lip service. I never judge by a video or a second hand account of what I heard. I go see for myself before I make a final decision.

I don't have any video footage of me and hendrik because I don't need it.I did it in person and for real ,so why I need a video? It's you who need the video. ringBesides even if I had a video what would you see? You have to experience it for your self. Structure is an internal mechanism not much can be understood by looking at it because it looks like nothing.

BTW where is your footage of sparring?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Lol,

You can't even see the different between the emei 12 zhuang Buddha counseling hand and your Shong Shan shaolin prayer hand. That tell me your status.

Get your shong Shan shao Lin abbot or any top or senior Shong Shan shao Lin Chinese monk here, I will reveal in a Chinese sentence for him what is the different between these two hands and he will buy it .

Until then, I have no interest to educate you.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Sooo, did you at least spar the guy, or did you just stand around and press each other's arms?

Isn't it exchange of Jin , playing on Jin or force flow, or counter and attack forward pressure in the inner gate center line at contact in Wck is a Wck sparring?

Oh, I got it, what you think as martial art must be like those Shong Shan shao Lin demo where people needs to flying around is sparing. Could you share your Wck sparring video?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 08:03 AM.

What I received from Hendrik was far more important then a sparring session. He shared his knowledge with me FREE of charge!! I don't need to travel thousands of miles to spar with someone. I can do that anywhere. Also, I would not ask Hendrik or anyone else to spar with me as I came to learn from him. If he would request to spar with me then I would grant it. There is a thing called Mo Duk you should learn it..Your attitude is very childish and immature.

What I actually exchanged with Hendrik is really none of your business.

What I actually exchanged with Hendrik is really none of your business.
    Well then don't come on a public forum hinting about it as if to make some point then get all butthurt when someone doesn't value your testimony. You didn't spar with him. You stood there and pressed on each other's arms "exchanging jin" and talking about it. You have no idea if his "structure" holds up under any sort of realistic pressure. So once again, your testimonial for Hendrik's structure is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Mike,

Sorry to get you into this.

In this forum, there are lots of people assume me guilty before proving. They dump accusation and twisting words on me.

However, I am ok. Because when time passes, facts will surface.

Paper cannot wrapt fire. What is the facts will surface.
    No problem..I just get tired of all the B.S. going on around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You can't even see the different between the emei 12 zhuang Buddha counseling hand and your Shong Shan shaolin prayer hand.
    You've learned neither system and have been unable to substantiate your claim that they are different.

Until then, I have no interest to educate you.
    Hey Mr. Smug, no one is asking for education from you, but for you to simply substantiate your claims or retract them.

"Blah, blah, blah..." "Okay, thank you!"

How did I know not to expect more than the same old standing around and talking theory even when you have a live training partner? He's about as useful as the wall was.

You've learned neither system and have been unable to substantiate your claim that they are different.

Hey Mr. Smug, no one is asking for education from you, but for you to simply substantiate your claims or retract them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks (n0 thanks) to Hendrik, Wayne and co---this forum imo has become a parched forum.
    Free speech ad good speech are quite different things.

"Blah, blah, blah..." "Okay, thank you!"

How did I know not to expect more than the same old standing around and talking theory even when you have a live training partner? He's about as useful as the wall was.
    Who cares if you watch or not?

I don't expect to color blind to discuss color
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-21-2014 at 09:58 AM.