Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

One image of a quoted kuit is just lifted from one of the copyrighted books of my sifu.
    And Hendrik's use of it is garbled.

Moderator-why is Hendrik's stuff still appearing in more than one thread?
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 09-26-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Moderator-why is Hendrik's stuff still appearing in more than one thread?
    Joy,

Perhaps because I do not sit up all hours of the night looking for new posts.
    Also, a suggestion, if you want to bring something to my attention to be dealt with in a more expedite manner you may want to try and PM or email me.
    If you use a more direct method to contact myself or another moderator you may see a response more quickly.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Joy,

Also, a suggestion, if you want to bring something to my attention to be dealt with in a more expedite manner you may want to try and PM or email me.
    If you use a more direct method to contact myself or another moderator you may see a response more quickly.
    People need to remember
    1) the Mods here are full time and have a hard job to do, they arent here all the time and cant read every thread email them directly dont moan in threads about it
    2) the forum is the way it is because of everyone who posts here and not just a few, if the trolls werent fed they wouldn't make so many threads
    3) if people wont back up their ideas with actually clips of their art being used, but just endless video dribble and endless posts saying the same thing, just ignore them and they will go away
    4) If you really dont like it vote with your feet no one forces anyone to post here

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Same here. Absolutely no flappy arm, "worm technology" in my lineage either. No Emei whatsoever.

And yeah, centerline theory, force rising from the ground, the things Hendrik thinks are evidence of Wing Chun's connection to White Crane are present in many TCMAs, including those that predate White Crane.

So, no Emei on the one hand, and on the other, just a couple of common TCMA concepts and strategies.
    Fwiw, I box and we use centre line theory......... My god, I'm an emei snake boxer!!!!!! From 1848!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Fwiw, I box and we use centre line theory......... My god, I'm an emei snake boxer!!!!!! From 1848!!!
    No, you're a White Crane expert.

Emei is "worm technology". Do you have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Joy,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understood Dave.thx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understood Dave.thx

PS; I realize that moderation is a voluntary task.

FWIW IMO--Even on this one thread hendrik could be limited to something like two
    average length posts a day and if he violates that guideline he should be banned.

I listened to him for a long time but then got fed up and gave up on him. I agree that
    others add to the difficulties by responding to him. I had decided some time ago not to respond to him
    but his lifting of copyrighted materials of my sifu including calligraphy and injecting it into a muddled context
    was the last straw for me. And, I have met him, read most of his posts, tried to
    see/hear his youtube monologues.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 09-26-2014 at 06:50 AM.

I agree that
    others add to the difficulties by responding to him. I had decided some time ago not to respond to him
    but his lifting of copyrighted materials of my sifu including calligraphy and injecting it into a muddled context
    was the last straw for me.
    That's exactly why others respond to him. He steals, lies, fabricates, and spams it all onto the forum. Each attempt should be intercepted. At least a single thread dedicated to his ramblings will help contain it and clean up the forum.

Attention sihing 73

I made a discussion with Mike the stonecrusher69 in his true wingchun history thread.

And

My post was removed and place somewhere else got nothing to do with Mike thread.

I think this is too much and political.

If this forum cannot allow reasonable discussion , then please announce so.

It is ok for me to leave this place once for all.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-26-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Good bye KFO

Thanks KF Magazine for provide this forum.

I am leaving here once for all.

This way is better for everyone.

As for the facts of Wck , time will tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Thanks KF Magazine for provide this forum.

I am leaving here once for all.

This way is better for everyone.

As for the facts of Wck , time will tell the truth.
    See you tomorrow

I've wondered about this...do you think there was cross pollination between western boxing and the TMAs that use center line theory, or just coincidence that they share terminology?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I've wondered about this...do you think there was cross pollination between western boxing and the TMAs that use center line theory, or just coincidence that they share terminology?
    God no.
    Its just a practical approach to fist fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so. Different activities can have some similar traits here and there.

God no.
    Its just a practical approach to fist fighting
    I agree the strategy is pretty universal, just interesting that they use the same terms...although I guess that could be as much from translation.....
    Western boxing did arrive in China quite some time ago though, perhaps that dna is somewhere in the original technology.
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!