Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a Reminder About What Wars Are All About!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well, tell me about real strength when you are in war zone like Iraq and getting your head blown away, instead of being a keyboard warrior seating behind your computer screen on another continent.....LOL!
    Did you write this post before or after you laced up your gladiator sandals for your spartan LARPing?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Yes, exaggerate and ridicule, so as to score some cheap points with fellow politically clueless people, but the message in that video was darn serious, specially taking account current world events.

Some of the people in this forum are beyond brainwashed sheep.....
    The only exaggeration I've actually put in that statement was referring to brain eating.

IIRC Icke believes the reptiloids are psychic vampires who actually like to feast on cruel emotions.

Sorry HW108, but when you post an Icke video talking about, "human beings waking up," when Icke is well known for a very specific insane conspiracy theory, I'm not likely to treat that video with anything less than total contempt.

Conspiracy theories do NOT help the causes they tag along. They only bleed off, making legitimate anti-war activists look a little bit crazy by dint of association.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

war is another natural mechanism of existence in this world as it currently is and has been.

disease serves a similar purpose and kills far more than any war.

stupidity whilst driving a car takes more lives annually than any war.

It's easy to point at abhorrent human behaviours and attach sinister meaning. But it doesn't explain all the massive amounts of death attributed to just simply being stupid human beings being stupid.

I guess some people are easily misled by their own fear or silly thoughts that don't add up to anything on the face of it.

stuff happens, people come and go. Hopefully, we can learn to accept and love each other for what we are. It does seem silly that we are at war, plagued with disease and hunger and we are all together locked on this planet in a sea of universe so infinite even the most grave concern of the most important man is absolutely meaningless garbage and worthless in the face of the manifest true reality.

meh, what are we gonna do. If we need guns one day, they're there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

im glad that i dont care.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    im glad that i dont care.
    I am equally glad that you don't care.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I am equally glad that you don't care.
    well im glad that your glad that im glad that i dont care!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Well I'm just super glad about all the gladness.

Not down with the lizards though. But, in an uncaring way, i'm glad. Because lizards are sort of funny.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm glad this important thread has got all the respect it deserves.
    Simon McNeil

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    well im glad that your glad that im glad that i dont care!
    I'm also glad that he's glad that your glad that you don't care! I think I'll join your party of not caring! It's official we will start the I don't care party.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i tried to make my penus longer by pulling on it really hard, now it hurts and i think im impotent

can someone help me

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i tried to make my penus longer by pulling on it really hard, now it hurts and i think im impotent

can someone help me
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_ti..._love_tip.html

i tried that and my penus shrunk into my belly for 2 weeks

no thax

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i tried that and my penus shrunk into my belly for 2 weeks

no thax
    http://www.beverlyhillssurgical.com/

?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    The only exaggeration I've actually put in that statement was referring to brain eating.

IIRC Icke believes the reptiloids are psychic vampires who actually like to feast on cruel emotions.

Sorry HW108, but when you post an Icke video talking about, "human beings waking up," when Icke is well known for a very specific insane conspiracy theory, I'm not likely to treat that video with anything less than total contempt.
    That is because you live in denial.

I would suggest that you listen to what he is actually saying as regards the world events and politics today. If the "out of this world" stuff is too much for you to handle then ignore it.

The fact still remains that a lot of the stuff he talked about in the 1990s are happening now. That would explain the surge in the number of people who take him a lot more seriously than they did before.

Another thing that you should consider is whatever entities that Icke may say are running the world, the fact is that some of our most powerful leaders indulge in ancient ceremonies that worship "out of this world" entities in places such as the Bohemian Grove; secret society ceremonies such those of the high level Free Masons and Skulls and Bones Society (to name a few). This is not conspiracy "theory" anymore, it is FACT.

Of course, such ceremonies are brushed off as a bunch of "old boys having fun", but in reality they are very disturbing, and even more so the fact that no one questions the credibility of these leaders who participate in these ceremonies, and that is because people such as you just don't want to got there!

Why make life complicated eh? Lets just stick to our "intellectual" comfort zones...OK?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Conspiracy theories do NOT help the causes they tag along. They only bleed off, making legitimate anti-war activists look a little bit crazy by dint of association.
    One close minded man's conspiracy theorist is another open minded man's conspiracy researcher....

I suggest that you open your mind more and at least listen to what the man has to say, as it has more truth in it than any crap you are likely to hear from any political leader in the Western world!