Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Any my connections with the TSA, which makes absolutely no sense. I am the tactical intel officer for an infantry battalion, and somehow I have contacts in the TSA?
    Becareful, they could be grooming you for something.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Becareful, they could be grooming you for something.......
    Yeah, like a promotion at his job. He has a real job that I'm sure pays him well. What do you do besides LARP?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yeah, like a promotion at his job. He has a real job
    MIlions of people have real jobs without having given their minds to others whose only purpose in life is to serve and protect the, not so easy to see, elite corporate families.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD65
    that I'm sure pays him well. What do you do besides LARP?
    i work for myself, thank you very much.

You really need to see the bigger picture because you will never see the truth living in a compartementalzed world that is designed to keep the masses ignorant.

Like I said before, political parties and their "differences" and the resultant debates and conflicts are just illusions. The US is a one party state and so are many other so called democracies. It is not that difficult to connect the dots, if you start thinking for yourself.

So stop it with your "Democrats this and Republicans that" cr@p as any "differences" between the two are superficial. WAKE UP!

It's so funny that the terrorists who work for Blackwater get the protections (quite rightly) of due process and freedom from self-incrimination...

but the Neo-Con Warhawks can't bear the thought of terrorists who DON'T work for us getting anything like the same just and lawful judicial process.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -