Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
    I'm a grown man, not a 3 year old, and have more positive and mature uses of my time.
    Like posting all this masturbation on the internet, yeah, mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Tong Long View Post
    Tsk, tsk! Ladies first....don't become a hypocrit by failing to adhere your own standard.

Sanjuro Ronin...Ronin...where have I seen that before.....
    That was the name your mother called out at midnight while you were a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    lmao,

Rudy has a bullshido youtube section. That is some sweet shiznit.
    I have a whole section? I thought it was just the one stupid video with some of my pics and form work? Funny, people actually liked the stuff when I was in the good graces. Oh well. Live, learn, crack skulls later.

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Tong Long View Post
    Hey, I'm not championing or defending BS-do. I personally hate the place. And agree that it is full of BJJ/MMA nutriders.

I watched the JFS thing unfold. He gave as good as he got. But inevitably lost because he couldn't validate his BJJ, Catch wrestling or Greco-Roman claims.

hah! He got banned because the pantiwaists at BS couldn't keep a straight line of thought and were all too chicken**** to test him out. You can't "win" an argument on a forum where the mods will change your post into something they can make points against. Somehow John "won" anyways. He started a talent flood from the site. People with experience and qualifications left around that time. He highlighted what a crock the whole site was. They used to stand for "put up or shut up" but after John came they turned into a bunch of whiney Phill's. Like chubby un-coordinated nerds in jr. high school who always got bullied.

I sent you over there from emptyflower because you were asking about Hung Gar on a forum devoted to bagua, xingyi and taiji. I didn't know you had a broomstick up your anus over being humiliated in public by John in your past. I was amazed that you were pegged as a troll from your second post. I thought you had an honest question but now, with all the links and the starting a new thread over here, it's obvious that he was right. He smelled the sewer on you the minute you showed up.

Rudy, John, Ronin and Steve?

Dude. I am sooooo honored to have been put in a list together with those guys. That's 4 recognized lineage holders with fighting credentials, any one of them with DECADES of training under their belt.

Thanks for the incredible compliment.

Able,

I posted a link to another thread where Springer threatened the guy who runs this forum- I think its relevant to this post and Springer's character in general, and added my impression of the guy. If that's "masturbation" in your opinion, so be it.

Unlike you, however, I don't come to this forum and HABITUALLY get into internet wars with other posters, challenge them, and then fail to show up. If that's not masturbation, I don't know what is. You seem to derive some weird sort of pleasure from fighting with people on the internet. That's not what I do for fun. I won't respond to any more of your posts. Grow up-

Your sense of history is "glossy".

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I have a whole section? I thought it was just the one stupid video with some of my pics and form work? Funny, people actually liked the stuff when I was in the good graces. Oh well. Live, learn, crack skulls later.

LOL! Come on, you have to know you are the most famous 'make a big noise and then back out' ***** on all the internet! To go out and make a whole forum dedicated to defending yourself from that and sniping at another website is the last validation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Your sense of history is "glossy".
    No, it's "accurate."

This, coming from the KING of hiding. The most unproven, the most unverified, the most cowardly sack of pig smegma on the planet.

I would like to invite ANYONE who thinks I am hiding to Riverside on Thursday May 10th. Shamel Park, RSVP me for a time. 11ish would be good.

This "me not showing up" bullshit is a lie told too often.

Repeat it long enough and it gets taken for the truth.

I had a feeling you'd go and whine like a stuck virgin on prom night. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54521

Note that my forum has ex MODS and ADMINS from that site, puke for brains.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-08-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Come on now be honest, BE HONEST. You have made a big stink time and time and time again and have agreed to meet all and sundry and have never gotten it done.

You are outright famous for it all over the web (except for those little coccoon sites you have set up for your circle-jerk sessions).

You have gone out of your way to be combative, nasty, and as trash-talking as you can but have never yet gone out of your way to make a trip. Its always "Oh, my knee!" and then "Well...well...you...you come see me." after the futilitiy of getting you on board has already been established. Come on man, it's no secret. You've played the card far too often to expect it to fool anyone.

You think you are playing a grand role, but its a tired old act that just makes you look foolish. If you want to do your KF and you believe its great...GREAT! Do that, and be content. If you really think you have the **** and someone starts with you and you can take care of things, GREAT! But why waste time *****ing and moaning and carrying a banner no one asked you to (and THEN backing out in the most transparent fashion) for no reason? Is it just for the diversion? In that case, I can understand, but if you really think you have or will convince anyone of anything by trying to reproduce JFC's act in poorer form, then you are just fooling yourself.

In short, STFU and go train (hopefully more than pawing at a double-end ball) and stop making an ass of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    No, it's "accurate."

I like the freudian slip with the quotes.

Ignore the trolling by Omar and sifuabel

Quote Originally Posted by Terrygrey View Post
    Back to topic,

The question "WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE"?

Answer from springer and his BS supporters: Dodge the question, attack the person asking, and attack others for providing the answer or info.

Answer based on info from this thread, and supported by behaviour of springer and his BS supporters:

JACK SPRINGER HAS NO REAL LEGITIMATE LINEAGE TO WONG FEI HUNG HUNG GAR. (Therefore he should not try to 'imply' that he does. Reasonable?)

Case closed?

If the BS supporters claim this 'conclusion' or answer is wrong, then WHAT IS/ARE THEY CLAIMING IS THE 'REAL' ANSWER? They have thrown insults, trolled yet not answered the simple questions.
    If the BS supporters want to defend springer and claim this answer false, then just NAME THE TEACHER SPRINGER CONSIDERS HIS 'REAL' HUNG GAR TEACHER, AND NAME THE LINEAGE. Simple, and no need to try to change the subject. No need to throw insults.
    Got the guts, then answer the question!

And regarding Southern mantis, why don't you BS supporters stop attacking Jo and Lam Tong Long for providing info? If you BS supporters claim the info is wrong, then why don't you provide the answer you consider 'real' to this question:

WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S SOUTHERN MANTIS TEACHER, AND WHAT LINEAGE?

BS supporters, if you got the guts, then answer the simple questions!
    Well BS. supporters like Omar and sifuabel, why don't you stop trolling this thread with your BS?
    If you BS supporters have the guts, and if you have 'real substance' to defend springer with, then answer the simple questions with "springer's side of the story", yeah what you BS supporters and springer consider or claim to be the 'real' answers.

1.WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE?

2.WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S SOUTHERN MANTIS TEACHER, AND WHAT LINEAGE?

Cut the insults and the trolling, and put up the "real answers" you want to claim, eh?

Here's the opportunity to present the 'springer's real claims'.

Got the guts?

We're trolling?

Hey man, this is YOUR thread. You've posted it on 3 forums already. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    I like the freudian slip with the quotes.
    No slips, and put that **** cigar away!

Sorry all I here is blah blah blah coming from an unknown spot in the world from nobody. Talk about "transparent".

My knee? Its doing beautifully , thank you. It was major surgery but thats recent history. One year ago march 30th. So I suppose you would fight with one working leg, what a moron.

How am I at fault for No one showing up? You're view is that sanctioned by Bs.com. A very convenient history since I was supposed to meet their boy BSD/Henry in march only to be usurped by the common cold. "Bad bronchitis".

I've been in California all about 9 years now. In the 3.9 years I was IN A SCHOOL day in and day out in San fran. 6 days a week . Nobody showed up and there were quite a few who threatened. In my time in Riverside. I've let people know of my classes and schedules countless times. No shows either. Nobody needs a "mother may I" to come "teach me a lesson". Your " me not showing" mantra is a convenient twist of the truth. A lie told too often. And of course all those on the other end were stand up guys beyond reproach? Without all kinds of pretexts and games? Gimme a break. I had one threaten gun violence when it became "too real".

FYI, cross country threats don't mean didly squat either. So Neal Cameron, child molester, threatens to come and "correct" me for daring to say what I say. Then, Blip, nothing. Then he get arrested for a sex offense.

Please, save your bleeding vagina for the poor suckers at the prom. You making points with your buddies over this is the height of patheticalness.