Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: training the spear hand

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    martial 'arts' is about killing.
    if you're not ready to kill...take up ballroom dancing.
    if you are ready to kill...then you will train to kill.
    I disagree. When I trained with Shifu Yan Ming he taught that "a true warrior uses his martial arts to spread peace and love." I heard him tell this to almost every new student who inquired about classes.

i think its both. some will use their skills to oppress and control, some will use their skills to dominate and defeat, some will use their skills to serve and to protect.

it depends on the individual IMO.

martial arts is a tool, it is the weilder that chooses what he will use it for. be it good, evil or neither. none is really more 'correct' than another.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    I disagree. When I trained with Shifu Yan Ming he taught that "a true warrior uses his martial arts to spread peace and love." I heard him tell this to almost every new student who inquired about classes.
    hippie....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Bagua View Post
    LCP,

really? You have killed someone with your feet and your hands?

It seems you have become separated from reality.

how about post up some photos of these killing limbs as well as yourself.

I am thinking you cannot as you are just another net troll persona.

I know that it is difficult to except, and I could indeed be a troll, but I do not troll. I was taught hung fa as a young person, and over the years as I became an adult, I used my skills to make part of my living. I have worked for some rather shady people in my life, and I am not someone that you want your children model themselves after. I am a felon and I have done acts of violence for money. In the late 60's I began working at times as a bouncer in rough night clubs. I was forbidden to hurt customers, but was required to prevent them from hurting one another. Sometimes it was not possible.
    My first incident was after breaking up a fight, which ended up with both parties wanting to whip me. After they left and all was forgotten, time came for me to go home. In the parking lot I was confronted by one of the men, and another one stabbed me in my back. I managed to shove him backwards into my car and after elbowing him several times I managed to turn and thrust my hand into his throat several times. He dropped down and was sitting against my rear tire, and the other man ran away down the alley. I went inside and called help. Back then an anbulance looked more like a Hurst. I went to the hospital with a punctured left lung and an arm that did not want to work due to severe pain. The officers asked me and I told them what happened. They went outside to look for evidence and the guy was still sitting there dead as a rock.
    In another altercation I walked in the back door of another club, early for work. I was talking to a couple of other bouncers and a fellow leaned in between them and stabbed me in my left chest. Cut right through my nipple and rib and into the same lung again. It hurt really bad, and the knife would not come out. He lost his grip on it and tried to grab at it. I could not use that arm because the blade was through my pectoris muscle. I grabbed his hand with my right hand and rolled it into a wrist lock. He bent over forward to relieve the pressure and was about to pull loose from me, so I shot a heel kick directly into the top of his head. I felt the skull crush in and knew instantly that he was seriously hurt. He didn't even convulse. He simply died almost instantly. I went to jail on that one. This is why I said it was not intended as such, but it happened none the less. If you fight, there is always a chance of this.
    I can not tell you how many times I have been taken into court and sued for injuring someone.
    My hands look like anyone elses hands except maybe the number of scars and the crooked fingers. You would not recognize me even if you did see a picture of me, and no, I do not have video footage of myself killing anyone. Lets not be rediculous.

LCP

i once shot this guy in reno.......

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

well, i dont know you one way or another, not trying to credit nor discredit. i do have a friend who went to prison for 'accidentally' killing someone in a fight. excessive violence, deadly weapon (brass knuckles), dead guy. i lost touch with him, but he was going to be away for a while. not sure what ever happened to him. it was kind of an accident. i wasnt there, but from knowing the guy, i wouldnt believe it to be accidental. he was seriously crazy, and not just wild, the guy was satanic. he had zero training, he was just crazy.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    'Lucas...is...is that you?!?!?!?'
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

is that you ?!?! howd you get out? you didnt spoon your way out through the wall and swim did you?

Many if us have done things we are not proud of and care not to dicsuss, that is why we don't discuss it.
    When someone brings stuff like that up for no reason, well....one wonders about the legitimacy of it.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I know that it is difficult to except, and I could indeed be a troll, but I do not troll. I was taught hung fa as a young person, and over the years as I became an adult, I used my skills to make part of my living. I have worked for some rather shady people in my life, and I am not someone that you want your children model themselves after. I am a felon and I have done acts of violence for money. In the late 60's I began working at times as a bouncer in rough night clubs. I was forbidden to hurt customers, but was required to prevent them from hurting one another. Sometimes it was not possible.
    My first incident was after breaking up a fight, which ended up with both parties wanting to whip me. After they left and all was forgotten, time came for me to go home. In the parking lot I was confronted by one of the men, and another one stabbed me in my back. I managed to shove him backwards into my car and after elbowing him several times I managed to turn and thrust my hand into his throat several times. He dropped down and was sitting against my rear tire, and the other man ran away down the alley. I went inside and called help. Back then an anbulance looked more like a Hurst. I went to the hospital with a punctured left lung and an arm that did not want to work due to severe pain. The officers asked me and I told them what happened. They went outside to look for evidence and the guy was still sitting there dead as a rock.
    In another altercation I walked in the back door of another club, early for work. I was talking to a couple of other bouncers and a fellow leaned in between them and stabbed me in my left chest. Cut right through my nipple and rib and into the same lung again. It hurt really bad, and the knife would not come out. He lost his grip on it and tried to grab at it. I could not use that arm because the blade was through my pectoris muscle. I grabbed his hand with my right hand and rolled it into a wrist lock. He bent over forward to relieve the pressure and was about to pull loose from me, so I shot a heel kick directly into the top of his head. I felt the skull crush in and knew instantly that he was seriously hurt. He didn't even convulse. He simply died almost instantly. I went to jail on that one. This is why I said it was not intended as such, but it happened none the less. If you fight, there is always a chance of this.
    I can not tell you how many times I have been taken into court and sued for injuring someone.
    My hands look like anyone elses hands except maybe the number of scars and the crooked fingers. You would not recognize me even if you did see a picture of me, and no, I do not have video footage of myself killing anyone. Lets not be rediculous.

LCP
    I asked for photos of you and your "deadly" hands.

All this cryptic speak is BS.

Post up some photos of your deadly spear hands.

I was not asking for video of you killing anyone. You really need to take some remedial reading classes....

Post up the photos, or shut up about having deadly hands that have killed people.
    Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang Instructor
    Master Level Dit Da Jow Manufacturer
    New England School of Acupuncture Master's Program

Boston Baguazhang

Combat Iron Palm Iron Vest Training

Boston Baguazhang on Youtube
    IKFF Forum

CDIA Supplies
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA
    02171-0001

617-595-8097

info@bostonbaguazhang.com

i have shoe horn hands

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Bagua View Post
    I asked for photos of you and your "deadly" hands.

All this cryptic speak is BS.

Post up some photos of your deadly spear hands.

I was not asking for video of you killing anyone. You really need to take some remedial reading classes....

Post up the photos, or shut up about having deadly hands that have killed people.
    Hi Dale,

Respectfully, even if he were to post up photos of his hands, what would that accomplished? It's difficult to determine the destructive potential of hands by photos alone.

I have met CM artists whose hands look like anyone else's but when I shook hands with them, it felt solid as a brick. One guy I know, a police officer, (while we are on the subject of spear hand training) was showing off his finger jabs by striking a wall with force. And he did it with a very casual air. Actually he was showing us how he can follow up his spear hand with a leopard fist, and from a leopard fist to a closed fist strike. Firing them off like a machine gun. He demo'd it in response to some other friend showing off his wing chun's 1 inch punch.

LCP is stating for the record that he has KILLED people with his hands.

if he truly trains than there are some signs that are going to be very easy to see.

I am asking this of him as there are WAY too many people who go on and on about their training and skills ad nasuem. LCP is one of these people among others who make IMMENSE claims and have yet to step up and be known as a real living human being.

Its disrespectful to not step forward.

I am calling total BS on his stories, his training and him.

It seems we have nothing more than another cowardly mouthboxer.
    Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang Instructor
    Master Level Dit Da Jow Manufacturer
    New England School of Acupuncture Master's Program

Boston Baguazhang

Combat Iron Palm Iron Vest Training

Boston Baguazhang on Youtube
    IKFF Forum

CDIA Supplies
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA