Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Hendrik. Please Answer?

Question for Hendrik. Please Answer?

Hendrik,

With all this endless talk about Emei, Snake and Crane I'd like to ask you a very straight up and simple Question:

1/. If these arts (Emei/Snake/Crane) are the engine and DNA of Wing Chun why not simply study one or all of these arts to take your Wing Chun back further to its source?

2/. What White Crane specifically have you studied and with whom?

2/. What Snake form Gongfu have you studied and with whom?

3/. What Emei have you studied and with whom?

In anticipation I look forward to your straight answer.

Thank you!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post

If these arts (Emei/Snake/Crane) are the engine and DNA of Wing Chun

why not simply study one

or all of these arts

to take your Wing Chun back further to its source?

With your intentionally spreading false accusation, smearing and all kind of continuous unjust attack on me in different site.

I don't think I need to answer any of your questions.

No one owe your anything and no one need your approval .

If you are as good you think as you are, go figure out with your team who attack me on nonsense.

Here, as a proffesional,
    I am going to answer you once for all on Wck related questions only. Take it or leave it.

Because

Per today, it could be verify with evidence that,

the creator of the Siu Lin Tau , the soul of the Wing chun kuen,

is an Emei 12 zhuang master

who has a vision

fujian white crane center line concept has alots of merit when fusing with the emei 12 zhuang advance body handling.

2. A fusion is not any single art , but a new Art type. Thus, study any one art alone doesn't do it .

3. A fusion is a new Art type, study two different art type separately doesn't make it The fusion art .

4. I only need cow milk, why do I need to have a cow farm?
    Wcners do not need to study ALL White crane or emei. But the focus on Wck related core elements of Emei and white crane

Wck is not CLF is not Hung gar is not long fist art, ignoring Emei 12 zhuang engine become no longer Wck.
    Using CLF or Hung gar engine made it who knows what?

5. Study All of these arts? Are you kidding?

How many version of white crane is there today? Even white crane master similar to Lee Kong doesn't know it ALL.

There are nine level of attainmnent in Emei, how long do one need to get there? 300 years for an ordinary person ?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-04-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    ignoring Emei 12 zhuang engine become no longer Wck.
    Doesn't matter what you call it, if you can't demonstrate that this "engine" improves combat abilities over "modern" WCK, then you're just wasting time. Show something interesting, why don't you?

Hendrik, Jeez Louise Man! Can you simply answer a question without all the carry on???

Man what in the Blue Hell makes you think I or the others here are swallowing this "Fortune Cookie" act your putting on???

It is plainly obvious that you know the English language well enough to cut through the crap and provide a straight up answer! It doesn't have to go on and on and on. just a simple few words would be more than enough!

Again: ...............

1/. What was this Emei 12 zhuang master's name??? What actual black and White Documents can you show to prove that this "Emei 12 zhuang master" actually created SLT? And what do you mean by a "vision" ...what "vision" exactly?

3/. What White Crane specifically have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in White Crane? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

4/. What Snake form Gongfu have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in Snake Gongfu? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

5/. What Emei have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in Emei Gongfu? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

I only need cow milk, why do I need to have a cow farm?
    Wcners do not need to study ALL White crane or emei. But the focus on Wck related core elements of Emei and white crane
    No but how do you know if that milk your drinking is contaminated? (Alot like some of your explanations). So I can take bits and pieces of Crane and Emei mix it with Hard Style Japanese Karate and Call is Shotokan? It is after all as you put it, a "fusion art"

Study All of these arts? Are you kidding?
    Yes I am serious. Why? Because your the one posting here as if you actually represent these three streams of Martial Arts (White Crane, Snake, Emei). I'm not!

How many version of white crane is there today? Even white crane master similar to Lee Kong doesn't know it ALL.
    How do you know what Master Lee Kong knows?

There are nine level of attainmnent in Emei, how long do one need to get there? 300 years for an ordinary person ?

Hendrik if there are 9 Levels as you state then surely someone must have studied them otherwise how do you know how many levels there are?

Hendrik, No bull. No waffling on or sprouting "Fortune Cookie" stuff ... Just God's good English and a straight answers please! (Just this once! ... go on, you may even like it?)

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Doesn't matter what you call it, if you can't demonstrate that this "engine" improves combat abilities over "modern" WCK, then you're just wasting time. Show something interesting, why don't you?
    Perhaps you are the one who didn't see what infront of your eyes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    What the hell does that even mean? In the other thread you said to ask the people with the skill before drawing conclusions. I asked you who and where these people are so I can "ask" them. You didn't respond, or I missed it.

Hendrik, Man you don't get it do you?

It's exactly this "Fortune Cookie", "Omnipotent", "I am better than thou", "My Wing Chun will be recognised in History", "Know all the Secrets" Bulls@#t that you waffle on with which serves to make you look like a complete and utter wanker, a tool!

Cut it out and just answer the the questions put to you???

Stop going around and around in ever decreasing circles until you disappear up your own self-created Emei/Crane/Snake SLT/ Wing Chun A##!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Hendrik,

With all this endless talk about Emei, Snake and Crane I'd like to ask you a very straight up and simple Question:

1/. If these arts (Emei/Snake/Crane) are the engine and DNA of Wing Chun why not simply study one or all of these arts to take your Wing Chun back further to its source?

2/. What White Crane specifically have you studied and with whom?

2/. What Snake form Gongfu have you studied and with whom?

3/. What Emei have you studied and with whom?

In anticipation I look forward to your straight answer.

Thank you!
    Those are silly questions Ron. As I pointed out to you before, one doesn't have to be an expert on a given art or method to recognize differences and similarities and relationships.

That's sort like if I had made a statement that modern English was descended from Old English, Old French, and even some Latin. I could show words that originated in French and not English or Latin and not English. But do I need to be totally fluent in Old English, Old French, and Latin to do that?
    Last edited by KPM; 05-04-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Originally posted by Hendrik
    Per today, it could be verify with evidence that,

the creator of the Siu Lin Tau , the soul of the Wing chun kuen,

is an Emei 12 zhuang master
    Our knowledge of justice begins with our experience of our own place in the world;

Originally posted by Daniel Fong
    It also seems that you also have to learn Emei stuff to enhance your understanding in internal....
    Your late Sifu Cho Hung Choi didn't cover the internal syllabus?
    Is 平甩功 from Emei 12 post? Did you ever learning any stuff that is internal from Sifu Wayne?
    Surely there must be something fro m him isn't it?
    Hendrik, often you feel you go to some distant region of the world to be reminded of who you really are.

"Sifu Yung has confirmed that HS,'s Siu Nim Tau had not been completed, that HS was trying to take SCWC and recompose his SNT based on his Kuit."
    What did you find out about yourself at the SCWC school?

Originally Posted by FongSung
    As H.Santo has clarified he speaks for himself not on behalf of Ban Chung Wing Chun as past on by the Cho Family.

I have been learning from the Cho Family inheritors in SEA and Ng Wu, China for 8 years and nobody has acknowledged or heard it been said that there is any connection to Ermei. The only reference I have heard is to Siu Lam hence the old name to represent all old opera / red boat kung fu .. Ban Chung Siu Lam.

I do find it strange that after all these years of so called research and going back to China that H. Santo has never been back to Ng Wu to pay his respects and do research into the family names he uses so freely? I assure you both the Cho and Yik families are still around!

The fact is, as he has stated, he has found his own way and interpretation based on his own research into the other arts he has learnt .
    There is no mystery about why this should be so? You are links between the Yik Kam, Cho and SCWC schools, containing past and present expectations, sacred memories and future promise.

1) Both Yik Kam and Cho families in China --"nobody has acknowledged or heard it been said that there is any connection to Emei."
    2) Surprise! no Ermei, no white crane or no snake from Fukien , only Siu Lam (Shaolin) connection --"The only reference I have heard is to Siu Lam"
    3) Indeed very strange behavior -- "after all these years of so called research "H. Santo has never been back to Ng Wu to pay his respects and do research into the family names he uses so freely? "
    4)Hendrik, What Ermei 12 Zheung have you studied and with whom? -- "as he has stated, he has found his own way and interpretation based on his own research into the other arts he has learnt "

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Those are silly questions Ron. As I pointed out to you before, one doesn't have to be an expert on a given art or method to recognize differences and similarities and relationships.
    Actually those are right questions . Hendrik said so many times that " one cannot understand it if one didn't practiced it" . So everyone else need experience and practice but Hendrik is the only one who does not ? According to his own standards , how can he know anything about snake, crane , emei or whatever if he has not experience and practice in thous arts .Now we have to wait and see does Hendrik fulfill the level of requirements for his own standards .

Hendrik, Jeez Louise Man! Can you simply answer a question without all the carry on???

Man what in the Blue Hell makes you think I or the others here are swallowing this "Fortune Cookie" act your putting on???

It is plainly obvious that you know the English language well enough to cut through the crap and provide a straight up answer! It doesn't have to go on and on and on. just a simple few words would be more than enough!

Again: ...............

1/. What was this Emei 12 zhuang master's name??? What actual black and White Documents can you show to prove that this "Emei 12 zhuang master" actually created SLT? And what do you mean by a "vision" ...what "vision" exactly?

3/. What White Crane specifically have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in White Crane? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

4/. What Snake form Gongfu have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in Snake Gongfu? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

5/. What Emei have you studied and with whom? I didn't ask you about a fusion of the arts. I asked you what actual, factual training you have had in Emei Gongfu? Can you please answer simply? (Example: I trained / was guided by so & so!")

No but how do you know if that milk your drinking is contaminated? (Alot like some of your explanations). So I can take bits and pieces of Crane and Emei mix it with Hard Style Japanese Karate and Call is Shotokan? It is after all as you put it, a "fusion art"

Yes I am serious. Why? Because your the one posting here as if you actually represent these three streams of Martial Arts (White Crane, Snake, Emei). I'm not!

How do you know what Master Lee Kong knows?

Hendrik if there are 9 Levels as you state then surely someone must have studied them otherwise how do you know how many levels there are?

Hendrik, No bull. No waffling on or sprouting "Fortune Cookie" stuff ... Just God's good English and a straight answers please! (Just this once! ... go on, you may even like it?)
    Minghequan,

You're on the right path, but far from the finish line.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Actually those are right questions . Hendrik said so many times that " one cannot understand it if one didn't practiced it" . So everyone else need experience and practice but Hendrik is the only one who does not ? According to his own standards , how can he know anything about snake, crane , emei or whatever if he has not experience and practice in thous arts .Now we have to wait and see does Hendrik fulfill the level of requirements for his own standards .
    From what I remember him writing, Hendrik has said you have to practice the snakey/wormy mechanics he is talking about to understand it. He has stated on many occasions that you don't have to practice his YKWCK to put this into your SNT. He has never claimed to have studied Crane or Emei in-depth. He hasn't told anyone else that they need to study Crane or Emei or Yik Kam in-depth to get what he is talking about. So no, Ron's set of questions doesn't really match Hendrik's "own standards."

Again, to use my previous analogy.....I can tell you that Modern English is derived from Old English, Old French, and Latin. I can provide you with many examples of words in Modern English from Old French and Latin. You can get what I'm saying pretty easily. It doesn't require either one of us to study Old French, Old English, or Latin in-depth.

after two weeks of wondering what the heck is was babbling on about, a light bulb went off in my little pea brain. i am a little dense lol
    the best analogy i can use to describe what he is talking about, is a modern car hitting a solid object, like a wall. when the car hits the wall, the crumple zones collaspe as the car moves forward into the wall, dissipating the force around you so, you dont take the force into your body.
    your joints are like the crumple zones, they collaspe under impact, it's a rippling effect. now, whether its the next best thing since slice bread, is yet to be seen by me, i'd have to play with it, to see if it works. as far as all the lineage and history debates, and who he learned it from, its like a cop walking into a domestic dispute. i'm not getting into all that, screw that! personally if it was me and, i created or uncovered it, i would take the credit for it, especially if it worked, but thats just me
    Last edited by deejaye72; 05-04-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post

What is so difficult?

Just stood on the fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang Giant Shoulders. Similar to doing high tech development in the Silicon Valley, get the experts to advise and coach one.

For example,

Decade ago, I went to Fujian white crane grand master Lee Kong , ask his help and advise on the Fujian White Crane Part of YKSLT writing. He gave me a details on it .

Years ago, I also went to white Crane grandmaster Wang In Taiwan, ask his advise on 1600's Fujian white crane, and he is asking where I got my practice I show because it is similar to their practice , and they dont shows that type of practice to outsider.

Now a days, many Wck researchers visited different white crane grandmaster. In fact, I was inform lately, one of the westerner Wck researcher has recently met GM Lee Kong senior student, and today another western Wck researcher just landed in Taiwan to meet many fujian white crane sifus on this Wck white crane research.

Russell my student has studied the Small set with Emei 12 zhuang Gm Fu and compare note on what I show Russell in YKSLT decade ago.

Jim Rosalendo also meet Gm Fu, in fact next week there is a seminal in Boston with many wcners with Gm Fu.

There are activities in china in the mean time with emei 12 zhuang sifu, who never meet me, which the sifu recognized my YKSLT video having the signature of the emei 12 zhuang solidly.

3. Currently, There are multiple Wck researchers doing research as the above example . More data will surface in months to come.

YKSLT elements had been positively solidly confirm to be the fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang elements , or signatures , via the known fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang practitioners by different Wck researchers and practitioners from different WcK lineages.

4. It is not about me or my Kung fu. It is many wcners from different Wck lineages had and still continous on verify and confirm the two mother arts are in fact fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang.

And now, the details of how to properly excecute the part of emei 12 zhuang within YKSLT is known via the direct teaching of different emei 12 zhuang sifus.

5. It is nuts to try to reinvent the wheel and full of unrealistic speculation.

As in the high tech in the Silicon Valley, one cut right in deep with expert advisor to focus specifically on the needed technology. No one has time to re invent wheel, no one need to go learning electrical engineering from 1800. One just get the guru and advise and get the technology over months. Who has years to release a products? Who has time to talk empty philosophy?

Emei and crane connection is carry out as a technology development not philosophy or guessing or making of Ipman movie. One has to be able to think straight to play in the technology game. Not delude by oneself .

As I have shared, IMHO, the next era of Wck is the era of hundred of grandmasters. These future generation will sort things out pragmatically and develop their technology. May be many of these future masters already starting their journey today.

6. It is not about Hendrik . An international research team from different Wck lineages around the world has form and verify itself from multiple sources . Emei snake and fujian crane in Wck is a proven facts. The next phase which is on getting into deeper details has also started.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-04-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Hendrik, Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    In the other thread you said to ask the people with the skill before drawing conclusions. I asked you who and where these people are so I can "ask" them. You didn't respond, or I missed it.
    Just in case you missed it.