Thread: Does Bagua circle walking Ruin your eyesight ?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by pokomkno3 View Post
    must defeat the cold demon ~

so ~ all of these years I haven't had any furniture ~ but finally I bought a table and chair ~ thats the exact moment that the back pain began

been having to go lay down ~ hurts to stand ~ hurts to sit ~ hurts to walk ~ I think some of the pain is finally starting to leave my back ~ but I have been staying away from the table and chair ~ except for right now ~ and right now my back is hurting

so I guess thats good news maybe the problem isn't from my bagua slavery ~ maybe it's from furniture ~ so maybe I can get back to my bagua slavery
    When I lived by myself I never had much furniture, even for a while when I lived in a large house with high ceilings, that way I could do all my forms without adjusting them. The problem was the job that the paid rent for it was wrecking my back so then I couldn't do all the jumps. Now when other people in the house are gone for a while, I just pile up all their furniture in the second largest room so have room to do my forms. I also do forms at my Nephew's house when no one's there but his whacky ceiling fans have a tendency damage my swords, haha

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    When I lived by myself I never had much furniture, even for a while when I lived in a large house with high ceilings, that way I could do all my forms without adjusting them. The problem was the job that the paid rent for it was wrecking my back so then I couldn't do all the jumps. Now when other people in the house are gone for a while, I just pile up all their furniture in the second largest room so have room to do my forms. I also do forms at my Nephew's house when no one's there but his whacky ceiling fans have a tendency damage my swords, haha
    my doctor says I have a B12 deficiency and prescribed B12 ~ one of the side affects of the deficiency is pain so maybe that will help ~ the pain isn't going away ~ there must be a demon on my back or something ~

everyday I'm not circle walking is like drowning in kryptonite ~ but it's nice to have more free time ~ doing more yoga and calisthenics

forms ~ I don't do forms in public so I forgot all my forms when I became homeless except the yang 24 form and had to relearn them all
    one time I went to jail and we were locked down 24/7 ~ I did my forms at first to remember them but then I realized that I wanted to kill the other people in my cell because they were pure evil so I didn't want to give them any good ideas like practicing martial arts ~ so I started doing the forms when everyone else was asleep ~ but it seemed like there was always someone else awake ~ so I just started doing the forms in my head

they asked me if I wanted to work out with them ~ but I told them I would rather lay down and die than do anything with them

when I got out I brutally tortured and murdered them all hypothetically ~ I was possessed by 999 billion demons from being around them ~ make no mistake ~ I want my enemies dead

I told my nephew to learn tai chi ~ but he went and learned taekwondo ~ what a terrible tai chi student he turned out to be ~ the scumbags in jail like to say that they are associated with taekwondo ~ all my life people have been bullying me while saying taekwondo ~ I really think taekwondo is satanic ~ I was looking for a martial arts school on the computer one time and looked at a taekwondo school ~ there was a video of a demon possessed little girl looking demonic and screaming like a banshee

even when I watch kung fu movies taekwondo people are bullies ~ like forbidden kingdom for example

I also have hit the ceiling fan with my sword

right now I'm in an abusive relationship with the VA hospital ~ they think it's okay to destroy my teeth , prescribe heart attacks and strokes ~ and maim my body permanently with surgery malpractice ~ the dental abuse alons is purely satanic ~ and my prescription history is PROOF of attempted murder

I watched a lot of homeless people who were taking prescription drugs die

the most evil topic in the world

I have VA health care but every time I think about it I think about my little buddy who I unfriended for cruelty to animals ~ he regularly says random things out of nowhere like " keep it alive so you can torture it "

they want to put me in some kind of jiu jitsu cult pain hold and keep me there for eternity ~ it's pretty evil ~ I can't stress this enough

what can I say ? there's a huge satanic cult systematically destroying the teeth that I have been taking care of my entire life ~ and I don't like it or deserve it
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 02-21-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokomkno3 View Post
    my doctor says I have a B12 deficiency and prescribed B12 ~ one of the side affects of the deficiency is pain so maybe that will help ~ the pain isn't going away ~ there must be a demon on my back or something ~
    I was possessed by 999 billion demons from being around them ~ make no mistake ~ I want my enemies dead

I told my nephew to learn tai chi ~ but he went and learned taekwondo ~ what a terrible tai chi student he turned out to be
    Speaking of demons, I just happened to be reading in Shangquing Taoism that within the human body there are two important gates, the heaven gate and the demon gate. What you need to do is keep the Gate of Life open and the Gate of Death closed.

For example, I would think the demons you really want to keep out are the ones that have interactions with the one drug you really need. I worked in the pharmacy business for 7 years and saw that all kinds of things can cause problems, even grapefruit juice, caffine, herbs, teas, some vitamins, and innumerable supplements (none of which are regulated in the USA), not to mention other wicked substances like sodas (that eat away at your bones and teeth were your stem cells live). That is not even counting other inputs that are not easily measured, like what you movies or YouTubes you watch!

My Nephews are also not interested in tai chi nor kung fu. They think all their guns are going to save them, probably because one of them worked in law enforcement and doesn't think he would ever go to jail or be in some other situation without a gun...

there's someone with a gun and then there's Jet Li with a gun

that's exactly what I need is a gun ~ thats what bruce frantzis says " I prefer gun fu "

platoon sergeant says I need to have my weapon on me so I can defend myself

first sergeant insists that you carry your weapon and rumor has it that he's being a dick about it

also you are not allowed to eat in the dfac if you don't have a weapon and ammunition on you

================================================== ==============

not a fan of law enforcement but I like consulting detectives because they get the bad guys but they are not cops

like elementary ~ millennium ~ psychic detectives
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 02-25-2023 at 03:30 PM.

not a fan of law enforcement but I like consulting detectives because they get the bad guys but they are not cops

like elementary ~ millennium ~ psychic detectives
    One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

I would never charge anyone for psychic stuff

I'm not allowed to make money ~ it would mess with my income ~ but I wouldn't charge anyway unless it was a full time job that I had to do to survive ~ catching serial killers is a good deed
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 02-27-2023 at 08:55 AM.

eyesight seems to be improving

too bad ~ I was fixing to start my bagua slavery again must be a case of bagua eyesight ~ as I defeat squirrel kung fu guy with superior mandarin warfare

maybe I can do it blindfolded with a rope around my waste going to a pole in the center ~ then I can walk without ruining my eyes