Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post

Do I have to draw you a picture,
    did mommy give you your crayons back?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Don't try to twist it into something else because you can't see the point of the example.

Do I have to draw you a picture, their is something called over analyzing and taken out of context.

Now, go do some pull ups.
    Wow!!

I am surprised!

You REALLY don't KNOW what you are talking about!

I thought you were just an over confident beginner at first, but now I realize you really haven't got a clue at all do you?

I am serious here now! You don't appear to have any understanding of Tao, which is what all this if based upon!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Wow!!

I am surprised!

You REALLY don't KNOW what you are talking about!

I thought you were just an over confident beginner at first, but now I realize you really haven't got a clue at all do you?

I am serious here now! You don't appear to have any understanding of Tao, which is what all this if based upon!
    Ya, whatever, your just modern dancers lap dog, trying to do damage control.

Take your twisted sayings and apply them to yourself , we are talking about internal energy control , not poems of your fancy religion.

Unless you can address internal energy manipulation , save your BS for someone else.

Or post a video of yourself, to show that you actually have some energy control.

Because you and modern dancer seem to be a team, so you probably have as much internal energy development as him.

Ya, whatever, your just modern dancers lap dog, trying to do damage control.

Take your twisted sayings and apply them to yourself , we are talking about internal energy control , not poems of your fancy religion.

Unless you can address internal energy manipulation , save your BS for someone else.

Or post a video of yourself, to show that you actually have some energy control.

Because you and modern dancer seem to be a team, so you probably have as much internal energy development as him.
    so, you think that by insulting me that will make you appear more knowledgeable about what you don't seem to know anything about?

If you do not understand the basis, the core, the root of what internal is and where its principles come from, your understanding will always be limited to that of a beginner.

To know the tree you must understand the root. You do not appear to understand the root.

Further,

You complain about the ego of others, but display as much or more excessive egocentric comments as those you presume to criticize?

How can this be a display of understanding?

You state you understand, but then act as one who does not! Please say something that demonstrates you have even a modicum of understanding of internal as springing from the principles of Tao.

Or do yourself a favor and admit to yourself you have an inflated opinion of your understanding and start to truly learn something of eternal value.

so, you think that by insulting me that will make you appear more knowledgeable about what you don't seem to know anything about?

If you do not understand the basis, the core, the root of what internal is and where its principles come from, your understanding will always be limited to that of a beginner.

To know the tree you must understand the root. You do not appear to understand the root.

Further,

You complain about the ego of others, but display as much or more excessive egocentric comments as those you presume to criticize?

How can this be a display of understanding?

You state you understand, but then act as one who does not! Please say something that demonstrates you have even a modicum of understanding of internal as springing from the principles of Tao.

Or do yourself a favor and admit to yourself you have an inflated opinion of your understanding and start to truly learn something of eternal value.
    No, you are the one trying to insult me, your like a kid at the play ground , always try to mock everyone,

I don't have time to debate what you think you know , just stay with subject and stop trying to side track everything everyone says, you should go into politics.

You haven't every shown me that you have any real understanding of actual application of internal, only plagiarizing theory , never in your own words have you explained anything concrete , that would ever show that you have internal development.

You sound like a philosopher only, can talk about it but can't to it.

No, you are the one trying to insult me, your like a kid at the play ground , always try to mock everyone,

I don't have time to debate what you think you know , just stay with subject and stop trying to side track everything everyone says, you should go into politics.

You haven't every shown me that you have any real understanding of actual application of internal, only plagiarizing theory , never in your own words have you explained anything concrete , that would ever show that you have internal development.

You sound like a philosopher only, can talk about it but can't to it.
    One could say the same thing about your comments, however, I have been here for 12 years. I have posted numerous times on the Tai Chi section and the Meditation sections on this topic and others.

Feel free to look up some of the things I have posted in the past, but be cautious to do your proper homework and attempt to not take my teachings out of context please.

While I do goof off quite a bit, a reasonable person should be able to discern when I am serious and when I am goofing off.

My every post to you on this thread has been courteous and serious without reference to bad language.

But many of your responses are hostile and aggressive in return.

Is it too much to ask you to demonstrate to us your advanced knowledge and understanding?

The one post you did make, I responded too and you did not appear to understand what you were saying much less what I said in response.

To make an insulting response does not demonstrate you understand internal actions, where they spring from, or how they work.

Please make a reasonable attempt to do so and we can have an informative sharing of perspectives!

lol - let's see - not only do you lack the ability to come up with anything original in terms of the "lap dog" comment, not only do you mistakenly refer to what I do as "modern dance" 9sorry, it looks nothing like modern dance - you are so clueless u actually don't even know what it "looks like"), and now you think that Scott is trying to do "damage control"? what "damage control"? what has been damaged? what am I trying to control? you think I didn't know that when I posted my videos that you would be trashing them sooner or later? honestly, I'm surprised it took you this long;

btw, by your logic above, unless YOU can address internal internal energy manipulation, unless you can post a video showing the YOU have energy control, theoretically, you should save ur BS as well...

Well I was being nice, it looks like ballet to me. I did not say something sooner because I am a nice guy.

Me posting a vid would not do any good because you guys would still not see it anyway., until you get it, you won't see it.

When you put the proper training in to get, then you will start to see it, not from reading books or studying philosophy like Scott.

Get enough "chi" built up, learn to drop it to your feet, then learn to use it with your body. In 5 or 10 years you might start to see it in others. ... Lol

Good Luck

Well I was being nice, it looks like ballet to me. I did not say something sooner because I am a nice guy.

Me posting a vid would not do any good because you guys would still not see it anyway., until you get it, you won't see it.

When you put the proper training in to get, then you will start to see it, not from reading books or studying philosophy like Scott.

Get enough "chi" built up, learn to drop it to your feet, then learn to use it with your body. In 5 or 10 years you might start to see it in others. ... Lol

Good Luck
    I am very interested to know by what criterion you determine those you do not know do not understand it, when you cannot even demonstrate you understand it yourself?

Get enough "chi" built up, learn to drop it to your feet, then learn to use it with your body. In 5 or 10 years you might start to see it in others.
    Building up chi is for beginners, those with experience and understanding never have a dearth of chi. It is never replenished because it is never depleted?

You do not understand this, but have the temerity to claim you understand internal?

it looks like ballet to me.
    that's only because you lack any real training and don't have the tools to look at it and understand it

but don't feel bad, you are just common

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

One could say the same thing about your comments, however, I have been here for 12 years. I have posted numerous times on the Tai Chi section and the Meditation sections on this topic and others.

Feel free to look up some of the things I have posted in the past, but be cautious to do your proper homework and attempt to not take my teachings out of context please.

While I do goof off quite a bit, a reasonable person should be able to discern when I am serious and when I am goofing off.

My every post to you on this thread has been courteous and serious without reference to bad language.

But many of your responses are hostile and aggressive in return.

Is it too much to ask you to demonstrate to us your advanced knowledge and understanding?

The one post you did make, I responded too and you did not appear to understand what you were saying much less what I said in response.

To make an insulting response does not demonstrate you understand internal actions, where they spring from, or how they work.

Please make a reasonable attempt to do so and we can have an informative sharing of perspectives!
    Well, Scott, You might have something, might not, you are a philosopher for sure, not sure who that one post was directed at, could have gotten it wrong.

Maybe some day we can meet on different terms.

Don't take anything to personally ,it is just a forum.

Take Care

Well, Scott, You might have something, might not, you are a philosopher for sure, not sure who that one post was directed at, could have gotten it wrong.

Maybe some day we can meet on different terms.

Don't take anything to personally ,it is just a forum.

Take Care
    If I was offended I would not keep responding, but thank you for the thought!

It is more than being a philosopher, it is about understanding the of principles of Tao. One can understand/apply the principles of Tao without having the ability to explain those principles.

However, having the ability to explain them does make one appear to be a philosopher, that is unless you explain it as poetry like Lao Tzu, or through stories like Chuang Tzu.

But we live in different times, and these methods are not as expedient, although I have resorted to stories in the past to illustrate a point.
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 03-08-2013 at 01:45 PM.

You know, the first move of rising arm already show this person doesnt have basic practice.

1. He lift his arm with his shoulder, that is a mistake , this type of move tense up shoulder and make it really heavy.

2. Notice his elbow, it is dead stiff without awareness.

How is this type of practice suppose to let qi flow? When the joints of arm is not handle properly, how is the breathing....Jin....? Those are beyond the horizon this person , as by evidence, he can't even handle his shoulder.

Just this arm handling, one can know right away the level of practice .

So, as the Chinese says, an expert has to just do a simple move, one will know is it or is it not a true expert.

In this case, if I were this person , I will go get a good sifu to learn with from very basic. Stop wasting time on talk smart and wasting life.

So, if one make claim they can read others , knowing others more then the others, well, know your own shoulder first. Otherwise, you don't even know your shoulder. How can you know others posture?

Just to be fair, take a look at my utube here on how I handle shoulder and arm to every fingers or the snake slide worm move of WCK practice. Compare the two utubes and see for yourself.
    Tell me who knows how to handle posture and dynamic structure better.

Again, i am just a beginner, but I know what is basic practice is about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77i-pznhtA

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEcUH...ature=youtu.be

I guess it is tai chi, looks like bad modern dance to me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-08-2013 at 01:57 PM.

In this case, if I were this person , I will go get a good sifu to learn with from very basic. Stop wasting time on talk smart and wasting life.

So, if one make claim they can read others , knowing others more then the others, well, know your own shoulder first. Otherwise, you don't even know your shoulder. How can you know others posture?
    Your posture is terrible, how can you give advice?

I never realized how much drugs internal people must smoke... I mean, clearly they must be high as a kite, to see the shit they think they see