Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunami hit Japan and soon Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you just said before you dont know anything about your uncles and relatives that died against germany in ww2.
    no i didn't. I said that relatives were killed that I knew nothing about. I'm fairly aware of our war dead otherwise, especially service members.

when theres photos and videos and the atrocities are stamped into your mind its hard to shrug it off.
    I have pictures from when Coventry and Birmingham were hit in the blitz. I have a picture of a hole in the ground where our ancestral home of over 300 years was! lol Nazis inflicted plenty fo attrocities of their own across europe, and yet, Germany is one of the top 3 economies in the world, is a desirable place to live and travel to and has great people etc etc.

its not a chinese thing, its a european thing. europeans believe in forgive and forget and sometimes assume other cultures do that also.
    blanket statements get you nowhere. Buddah believes in forgive and forget too. I know a lot of Chinese buddhists! lol

You're a hater bawang!

Hater's gonna hate I guess.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I have pictures from when Coventry and Birmingham were hit in the blitz. I have a picture of a hole in the ground where our ancestral home of over 300 years was! lol Nazis inflicted plenty fo attrocities of their own across europe, and yet, Germany is one of the top 3 economies in the world, is a desirable place to live and travel to and has great people etc etc.
    post war germany is different from japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Starting to lose it with the word enemy. You really think some Mickey-Mouse cutesy Louis Vitton obsessed shopaholic nation of kids is your enemy?
    yes. i dont hate the war criminals.i hate their children. because they want to pretend the war never happened, but enjoy the first world luxury the war brought them.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-15-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I will sleep well tonight knowing that Bawang has neither the ways nor the means to inflict any harm on the japanese people.

Kung Fu is good for you.

u guys brought this up. its not like i wake up in the morning and fantasize nuking japan. except on thursdays.

my point was its unfair japan gets more news coverage over brown people countries. in real life i can hear the difference in peoples tone when they talk about japan, compared to haiti disaster last year. it sickens me.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-15-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

u guys brought this up. its not like i wake up in the morning and fantasize nuking japan. except on thursdays.

my point was its unfair japan gets more news coverage over brown people countries.
    japan was act of god.

brown people countries are usually act of crazy.
    no offense brown countries.

once everyone has a blanket and a sandwich we'll be right back to the Libya thing. No worries.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yes. i dont hate the war criminals.i hate their children. because they want to pretend the war never happened, but enjoy the first world luxury the war brought them.
    even some friends from Japan, I had to educate them on what happened in China.

Many are either disbelieving me at first (until I show them photos or video tapes), or they never heard of it ever.

I made a girl cry once, LOL.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

this is an uneventful year.

there are inflations everywhere. overgrown world population, not enough food productions.

overprinting of green back, federal deficit out of control, us fed government shut down---

political protests from north africa to middle east

---

gas price, food price going up across the globe.'

the instant noodle doubled from 7 NT to 18 NT in taiwan

---

and now tsunami

it is only march--

Do you have your seatbelt on SPJ?

It's got to get better right?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

dirty hippy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    dirty hippy.
    i will find u, trap u, rape u.
    - Yagyū Munenori

dirty perverted freakbag hippy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Top officers of Unit 731 were not prosecuted for war crimes after the war, in exchange for turning over the results of their research to the United States. They were also reportedly given responsible positions in Japan's pharmaceutical industry, medical schools and health ministry.
    talk about eat bitter
    Kung Fu is good for you.

But in all honesty I don't think Japanese people (yes even the current new generation kids who don't have "war criminal histories) are "normal...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxZXKsJdGU

Yes, they even rape their own women.

In China, they made fathers and brothers rape their own daughters and sisters.

This is a deeper problem ingrained within the culture. Personally I think it's some sort of weirdly suppressed sexual libido. But what do I know, I've never actually been to Japan. And it can't be worse than China or Korea, right? I mean, but why the hell do we have this kind of stuff?

And you wonder why some Chinese think Japanese are like barbarians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rapeman

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_518891.html

Yeah...................
    Last edited by Violent Designs; 03-15-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    - Yagyū Munenori