Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

Awesome Sanjuro!!!!! Too sad, but oh so too true!!!!!

Taai
    ***** cakes can be an appetizer to the douche waffle if you wish. Really all depends on the size of the cake in the *****, or is it ***** in the cake. Always get those confused!
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justadude103 View Post
    I told before that Master Yang has taken a serious beating.
    In most fight, I like to take at least 3 punches on my face just to wake me up.

What? The fight is over? Wait! I just finish my "warm up" here. Come back here. It's my turn now.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-27-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    In most fight, I like to take at least 3 punches on my face just to wake me up

LOL, cracking me up!

we have ourselves a Real ManŠ here
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Yes, it is true that the little guy didnt KO master Yang. This is propably due the the internal power of Yang Hai.

But Yang hai wasnt able to block ANYTHING. If the challenger was a little more strong, the result might be devastating

You're just not getting it are you.

You guys humiliated yourselves through this whole debacle.

Nobody's buying what you are selling.

Your "challenge" backfired.

Justadude,

If you REALLY believed in the superiority of your Nam Anh Wing Chun, you would show the WHOLE UNEDITED fight.

I've watched the clip about 10 times. Besides a few scratches on his face..Yang Hai seems just fine. The challenger though has a bloody left hand and is still pushing Yang Hai away saying "stand back"(or is it "stay back?).

So..I'm not impressed with your "claim" or winning..nor am I impressed with your claim that Yai Hang got a "beating".

Show the whole clip or shut your mouth.

An even better idea is to have Master Hai Yang fight again..but have him fight at least a sifu level or higher of your style.

Then we can see your "superiority"..

A new analysis

At 1:25, as the video fades out, we see the Nammy launch forward. The benches are to the right.

At 1:34 the video fades back in, and we see the Nammy up against the wall with the benches.

Regardless of superficial strikes, Yang appeared to have the positional advantage, having backed the Nammy up against the wall near the door.

I wonder if Yang was trying to eject him from the premises...
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

yeah, once again, dude had some scratches... thats all i saw... i dunno what kind of whitewashed p u s s y f u c k hood yall come from but where i come from a beatdown means you dont get up without help... to put this vid up, try to make one school look bad, censor the part we all need to see to see who did better, and then tell us we should learn a lesson from that??? what kind of high horse pedestal up the a s s m o t h e r f u c k e r s even act like that... yall should really come explain yourselves... for your sifus sake... its his rep, not yours... step up and account for yourselves... and lets have the rest of the vid... i mean, come on...

you guys are off the meter when it comes to the whole dress up and formality thang huh... thats ok i guess... its not what im used to, we are about the fighting arts at our school, no formalities aside from the greetings and leaving... right fist left hand, like everyone else... but thats it... we arent formal at all unless we're at a function doing a performance or a lion dance, or both... then we follow suit, the tone set by the event... sometimes they are very formal, others its not at all... the best are the street festivals... walking down a major street with a giant wicker lion puppet on ur head is great!!!

ps... love the belts

Quote Originally Posted by justadude103 View Post
    Yes, it is true that the little guy didnt KO master Yang. This is propably due the the internal power of Yang Hai.

But Yang hai wasnt able to block ANYTHING. If the challenger was a little more strong, the result might be devastating
    UH HUH!!! Riiiiiight.....and we are going to take YOUR word on that? You are the idiot here, NOT us! You guys are a bunch of pu$$ies and are lucky you didn't go to a hardcore school, or you would still be in intensive care!

You think whining "stay back" will get everyone to believe you won the fight?

Something else I just noticed: before the "fight", the aggressor had a watch on his left wrist - after the "fight", he didn't - which means that Yang was doing SOMETHING during the blackout. I still maintain that he was trying to manhandle him out the door without striking him.

Also the wound on the Nammy's finger actually looks worse than Yang's face - and I've yet to see a good shot of the Nammy's right hand. Wouldn't it be priceless if he was wearing a ring??

EDIT: No ring. He lost his watch for sure, though... may be broken.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 08-27-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

oh wait... so was this challenge yang supposedly made a direct challenge to that school? or was it an open challenge to any school???

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Something else I just noticed: before the "fight", the aggressor had a watch on his left wrist - after the "fight", he didn't - which means that Yang was doing SOMETHING during the blackout. I still maintain that he was trying to manhandle him out the door without striking him.

Also the wound on the Nammy's finger actually looks worse than Yang's face - and I've yet to see a good shot of the Nammy's right hand. Wouldn't it be priceless if he was wearing a ring??
    If that is the case that would also explain why it looked like he got tagged, but the pu$$ies kept begging him to stay back. Like I keep saying, you don't beg someone to stay back when you dominated them, even if you tagged them and they never struck you. Begging is a sign of fear!

According to RSF it seems they simply felt insulted by his articles and deemed those the "challenge."

so they were offended by an open challenge in an article??? coupled with a rude phone call? so this in thier mind gave justification to go to another school and pick a fight??? you know theres a word for people like that... they just look worse and worse... the attitude, overwealming formality, their belts and other PJ's, the c o c k y sifu sitting in a pimp chair who is only missing an opium pipe and long finger nails...??? it all paints a pretty ugly picture... sounds like they all watched big trouble in little china too much...
    Last edited by Syn7; 08-27-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    According to RSF it seems they simply felt insulted by his articles and deemed those the "challenge."
    Even more wussie...."You hurt my feelings so I will reek revenge on you and your family!" These guys have been watching too many 80's Shaw Brothers movies!