View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1319 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 319819121912691309131713181319132013211329 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    Frank, the only eye you have on everything is the big brown eye. How's your hardcore underground gung fu family Tong?!
    it's always white guys like you that talk about brown eyes. you guys sure do like to hang around some *******s. LMAO

My gung fu family tong is doing just fine. you sound a little bitter

Name:  bitter-beer-face.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  17.8 KB

Any questions or comments or discussions about SD and related art?!!
    yes, how do you look at yourself in the mirror knowing that you practice "the art of Sin The" and not real gung fu? I guess cult mentality is hard to shake off huh?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I got my one eye on EVERYTHING
    Fixed that for you.

Name:  tumblr_lyjf629eRW1r9unx4o1_400.gif
Views: 475
Size:  71.0 KB
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Blog Entries
    Lolololol.................

Funny...

Not at all , Frank. I find your argument and your rants to be entertaining, yet filled with nothing but BULLSH!T.

This whole thread is one big cluster **** that has no purpose other than being a train wreck. The few that are here to talk about SD come here every once in while, chat for a bit ,get some new bit of news or info and leave for another year or whatever.

Unlike you , you have all this free time to talk nonsense, why aren't you training??

All that matters is whether it is effective or useful to the practitioner, that's it. If it works for them, why do you care?? All this emphasis on the lineage, legends and lawsuits is all just drama and has nothing to do with what really matters. Only concepts and principles....

You are putting your nose in business that isn't yours, and quite frankly, I don't care what you say , its all just noise until you start educating yourself and smarting up , boy.

You make too many assumptions, have zero credibility and have zero facts to substantiate anything you say , just words . You don't know anything outside of your circle of knowledge , which is very limited.

Have you studied SD , Kuntao or any other martial art besides your super secret underground tong CLF?? I am not talking about just moves or a couple of classes , I mean read the books , talk to the teachers , etc?? I know you haven't and you can barely do CLF... you believe to much of your own BS, how are you any different than the people you suppose we all are??

You don't know me or anyone else here, this is just a place for you to troll. that's fine, but its beyond old. by now you could have got some schooling in and made something of yourself here instead of a horses @$$. go buy a couple of books by some reputable authors and then come back and talk to us. Until then , I do not have anything left to say to you....except, grow up.

Blog Entries
    Not at all , Frank. I find your argument and your rants to be entertaining, yet filled with nothing but BULLSH!T.
    OH COOL, YOU CAN RELATE THEN SINCE WHAT YOU THIEVES PRACTICE IS STOLEN AND REGURGITATED POO POO. NICE! CHIP CHIP CHERIOOS.

Have you studied SD , Kuntao or any other martial art besides your super secret underground tong CLF??
    ****, JEALOUSY REALLY DOES SUCK, HUH?

Unlike you , you have all this free time to talk nonsense, why aren't you training??
    IT ONLY TOOK ME A FEW SECONDS TO TYPE WHAT I DID, YOU....IT TOOK ALL NIGHT. lmao I TYPED THIS AS I WAS PRACTICING MY SECRET TONG CLF HORSE STANCES.

THE INSTANT YOUR BS OF A STYLE STOLE MY LINEAGES 5 ANIMAL FORM, IT WAS OPEN SEASON ON YOU VERMIN.

You make too many assumptions, have zero credibility and have zero facts to substantiate anything you say , just words . You don't know anything outside of your circle of knowledge , which is very limited.
    YEAH? YEAH? SO! SO! WHAT ABOUT THEM SHOE'S YOU'RE WEARING?

Have you studied SD , Kuntao or any other martial art besides your super secret underground tong CLF?? I am not talking about just moves or a couple of classes , I mean read the books , talk to the teachers , etc?? I know you haven't and you can barely do CLF... you believe to much of your own BS, how are you any different than the people you suppose we all are??
    IS THIS SOME TYPE OF DRILL YOU'RE PRACTICING FROM SOME BOOK YOU READ? I MEAN, BOOKS AND VIDEO IS THE TRUE SOURCE TO THE GARBAGE YOU PRACTICE. HAIRY MONKEY MONKS......LMAO TWIN MONKEY BEAKS!!!! LMAO......I LOVE THIS ****

You don't know me or anyone else here, this is just a place for you to troll. that's fine, but its beyond old. by now you could have got some schooling in and made something of yourself here instead of a horses @$$. go buy a couple of books by some reputable authors and then come back and talk to us. Until then , I do not have anything left to say to you....except, grow up.
    I UNDERSTAND, THE BITTERNESS OF KNOWING YOU ARE A CULT MEMBER WHOSE LEADER LIED TO YOU PROFUSELY IS A BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW. BUT HEY, YOU CHOSE TO LAY IN THAT BED. NOT ME. lmaO

hskwarrior

Lolololol.................
    HAHAHAH SUCKS TO BE YOU, DOESN'T IT?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-16-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    "Yuen Hai (aka Yuen Fook) native of San Woi, Kwangtung province, was nicknamed Yuen Dai because he was the first son of his family (Dai means elderly). He learned Choy Li Fut Kung Fu directly from the headquarters of Hung Sing Studio in Fut San from Jeong Yim . After Jeong Yim passed away, his senior kung fu brother Chan Ngau Sing took over the Hung Sing Studio in Fut San, he became an assistant instructor in the Hung Sing Studio. After few years went by, Chan Ngau Sing suggested that he go to another part of Kwangtung province to promote Choy Li Fut. Finally he decided to go to Toi San (modern day Tai Shan) to teach the Fut San lineage of Choy Li Fut.

In Toi San, he taught in different nearby villages in the family clan temples. One day he met a lady from a foreign province. This lady was also a high level Shaolin Five Animal Kung Fu master from Fukin Province (modern day Fujian). Because Yuen Hai's first wife died many years earlier, he and his son lived together in Toi San. His son also assisted him in teaching classes for the villagers. He finally decided to take the Fukinese lady to be his second wife. One day Yuen Hai's son had an argument with his stepmother, he threw a front kick at her. The stepmother grabbed his leg with a Dragon Claw technique pulled and threw him off across the room. Unfortunately, Yuan Hai's only son ended up handicapped for the rest of his life.

Because his name was so famous in Toi San, one of the rich overseas Toi-Sanese businessmen from Indonesia came back to Toi San to hire him to be his bodyguard and took him back to Indonesia to work for him. After the contract completed Yuan Hai return to Toi San. At that time, he gave private lessons to the rich families whose fathers were in the United States of America. Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong's first Choy Li Fut teacher Lau Bun's father was in California. Lau Bun's family had money to hire Yuan Hai to give private instructions to Lau Bun. Because of Lau Bun's diligent training and because he treated his teacher's family so well, his Si-mo, Mrs. Yuan taught him the Shaolin Five Animal Form. After Yuan Hai died, Lau Bun became his successor in Toi San." – from White Lions of Shaolin

The above highlighted areas are incorrect. read my book and find out the true story.

Blog Entries
    its not completed yet.

Hahaha

Hahaahhahaha

Blog Entries
    Hahaahhahaha
    That's my reaction right there everytime i see shaolin DOH perform......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Blog Entries

To brother love

in regards to your posting someone's incorrect information about my lineage,I'll touch on one part of it so you know that I am telling truth.

After Jeong Yim passed away, his senior kung fu brother Chan Ngau Sing took over the Hung Sing Studio in Fut San
    Yes, Chan Ngau Sing "WAS" the first inheritor of Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon. No issues there.
    However, Yuen Hai was with Cheung Hung Sing in the 1850's and Chan Ngau Sing joined the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon in 1884.
    I'm pretty confident you can do the math yourself and see who the REAL senior student was in regards to these two people.

Seminar this Sunday July 20th!!

Grandmasters Leo Fong and Tadashi Yama****a are doing a joint seminar in Chatsworth Ca. from 1-5 pm. If you are interested , let me know. Thanks.

Also, next month will be the annual visit of Master Michael Reid in Denver, Colorado... for more info you can contact me or the host " KungFuJunky" or @ his studio - Dragon Hand Martial Arts- in Littleton, Colorado.

Sifu Mark Wright
    Shaolin Martial Arts Center
    www.thewayofshaolin.com
    mark @thewayofshaolin.com
    818-715-9048

Blog Entries
    This is fine, and I'm sure you have the research to back it up…but it really is of no interest to me. The thing that caught my eye was the statement that Lau Bun's teacher, Yuen Hai had spent some time in Indonesia. Whether true or not I don't know just found it interesting.
    LMAO you fell for some bull**** just like you did at Shaolin Do. I have a BEAUTIFUL ex girlfriend from Bandung.....THAT was very interesting.

Brother Love

No point in feeding the trolls....I found it interesting as well. Many of the old forms and styles left China a long time ago and have been preserved and modified in the Malay archipelago. Read Uncle Willem De Thour's book, it will shed light on your practice.

Blog Entries
    No point in feeding the trolls....I found it interesting as well. Many of the old forms and styles left China a long time ago and have been preserved and modified in the Malay archipelago. Read Uncle Willem De Thour's book, it will shed light on your practice.
    STFU you satan worshippin fool......cut your hair twisted sister. of course you'd find someone untrue interesting. look at the fake hairy shaolin monk who was really a circus attraction. yet you try to find a glimmer of hope in all those lies.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-21-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove View Post

1. Yuen Hai taught Lau Bun
    2. Yuen Hai's wife taught Lau Bun 5 Animals
    3. Yuen Hai spent time in Indonesia

Do you see where this is going?
    I've believed Sin The' learned the 5 animal form from doc Fai wong's book. Primarily based on the release date of the book and when Sin The' taught the form. Both around 1990.
    But this little tidbit does open the door to speculation.