Thread: Duncan Leung's new book

Duncan Leung's new book

Just recently Duncan Leung release a new book in HK about his wing chun fighting experience and wing chun bio. It was first published in Chinese but now it is published in English. If anyone want to purchase this book, please PM me for your order and payment arrangement. So far there have many who have emailed me about book on Duncan Leung's message board. It is pleasure helping sibak Duncan Leung and he one of those kind of sifu who I highly respect.

I am trying my best to help Sibak Duncan Leung's message get across to many English readers as possible. I do not make any money off this and I am trusworthy. I know some of you may have some concerns about security of your order. You can call Peter Koo on Sifu Alan Lee (www.wingchunnyc.com) for character reference.

I am trying to get a mass order to cut the HK shipping and handling cost. If I can order at least 50-100 copies, it would really cut the cost. My ex-girl friend is in the martial arts supplier business which supply wholesale martial arts related products to MA stores in chinatown. She made a business contact with a local book supplier in HK. This book is not found on Sibak Duncan Leung's site nor in your local MA stores in NYC.

Thank You in Advance,
    Bao Tran
    Last edited by FooFighter; 09-16-2004 at 09:31 AM.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Anyone who have PM me, please know that I am waiting for a week to see how many orders I purchase at a lower price and will keep you update. Please spread the word and if there any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in Advance,

Bao Tran
    Last edited by FooFighter; 09-16-2004 at 11:45 AM.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success