Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book?

Bean Curd,

I read the book was made by the Lam Sai Wing Alumni Association.
    Although Lam Cho was the president, I think he didn't write it all by himself.

I think it's funny that there are people now that say they didn't help with the book, they didn't write their bio, because they had a difference with Lam Cho.

From some people I can find several pictures (also personal pictures), pictures of students, names of students, a biography (where does the personal info come from?) and even an advertisements for their schools.

GrMs,

If I write Lau, you ask Lam?
    If I write later, you ask earlier?

I don't feel like replying like that.

It's not Lau Chaam.
    If your lineage is directly from Lam Sai Wing, you will know which Lau it is. This Lau taught in Lam Sai Wing's main school.

Bean Curd,

Mok is my sigung. Lee is my sibak.
    I think you already know my branch.

jan seung

regard your branch - as i may know yours, then you may also know mine

what you write of the alumni assocation is true. on lam si, this is also true, but noone has ever said lam si wrote book ?? who has said this ??? i never heard this - ever ??

as to people say they never write biography - but i not here anyone say they didn't write theirs if in book, so there is no concern here either.

question is, the intent of when book was written and why, is it not true that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing , if the mind does not let both sides in on the plan??

is it not also true that when some where asked to put names in book- things did not go to plan, and put in by others ?? you say that such talk happen after book written, look before this, much earlier and as you know, such things already open

this is such an old issue, that banters from one side to the other, why bring such things up especially due to your branch position, and especially family position, whose interest is at heart, what is it to do with mok family ???

Who many people words? Where you say many people? I give one picture the proof, you asking the 10000 words again. Even you see for your self, why still you no satisfy? I see no so many people, who? Last person who experince and the position to say true must do so as duty, this is honor of those before, those alive, and the future people follow. You know true and otyher spreading stories, say nothing? now who is you're politician?
    Now Mok Si Tai generation gone, and such new too many storys! Someone just trying to have speak the last words before the history writting. No old issue, No many people, only his own words the history. Ridiculous!

sijihao - what is rediculous is what you say. nothing you speak is new, yet you try to make things out to be so - the purpose of doing so is very weak on your part. how can one photo be truth?? who's truth???

you know as well as i, such things been said for many years. maybe things " he " say is new on somethings, but if we are talking of same person, i am not talking of him only, he has students to talk for him, i speak of others. if you know others then photo is nothing more than photo. have you seen them all, do you know why such photo was actually taken, you know there are others of coarse. in others years photo's taken for other reasons also.

what photo are taken for is the purpose of one time, then changes for another, when appropriate. one can only listen to what is being said, and decide on own meaning.

it is an old issue, if you been round long time you know this to be true

jan seung - sai wan hoi, sau kay wan do. do you know the number ??? is the correct, just curious

You too also have the reason for the guilty feeling now?
    I am not who started this kind of talking.

This so clear you know I tell correct, always how you say that way!

i have no guilty feeling, why should i, you trying again to put things there that arn't, a childish ploy, that never goes unnoticed.

you did start such talk, you talk like this since you been on forum, you try to be vield, in a way so one can notice your writing yet not up front with it - another childish ploy

you say - "This so clear you know I tell correct, always how you say that way! " - your ego is showing

Some one is take lousy advantage those too polite speak for himselfs. Therefore,
    those of others care help them be heard properly.
    Those are guilty hope so much and cover up any true story. Maybe you?
    Whose care Lee Chan Wo is the where?
    know right and wrong is important. Whose care Lee Chan Wo is live the here or there?
    Show proof big nothing.
    Me the ego? you show proof me yourself is not feel guilty some thing!

sijihao, lol, you bring in so many names to talk down too. now why now you bring up lee chan wor?? what is that to do with me??

you show no proof - ever, just one photo , what is in that. would i show you anything - pearls before swine !! you bring it all up i am just responding in a question

one thing i ask you can help me with - if all where painted by the same painter, then why is there no trademark of the painting. all the paintings look the same yet nothing like painter - why is this???

You bothering Jan Seung the Si Bak living Sao Kei Wan where, I tell you just wasting the time.
    You speaking riddles not mean you have even just one answer.
    If you know is truth, is some matter where you living?
    Who did not respect the Master will sick when try and steals the Master Gung Fu.
    Own air will turning against him, make himself sick.
    Be careful not stealing, you!

This explains all

Who did not respect the Master will sick when try and steals the Master Gung Fu.
    Own air will turning against him, make himself sick.
    SiJiHao,

You opened my eyes !!!
    Now I understand why the members of the Chiu Family are so strong. Grandmasters Chiu Kau and Shiu Ying always respected their Master (LSW), practiced their Hung Gar diligently, and therefore lived a long and healthy live.
    Also both their sons, grandmasters in their own right, are still alive and kicking.

Never did see it that way.

Respect.
    South Paw

This sick is go crazy.

LOL

SiJiHao,

Keep on posting. You are so funny
    South Paw

Sijihao,

YOU SICK, YOU CRAZY!!!!

Rob
    www.sillumwingchun.com