Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 603

Thread: Sword hotties

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    44,066

    That was my first with Aya

    I could see how Aya could get overdone. Is she like the Britney Spears or Paris Hilton of Japan? Now when is Britney or Paris going to take up sword?

    I used to be into Brigette Lin. Then she started playing too many transgender roles. One of my friends who is a closet-****sexual was way into her. Call me ****phobic, but that turned me off of her. I totally respect her work still, but given the list so far, my #1 is still Maggie (with an honorable mention to Jennifer)
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    I could see how Aya could get overdone. Is she like the Britney Spears or Paris Hilton of Japan? Now when is Britney or Paris going to take up sword?

    I used to be into Brigette Lin. Then she started playing too many transgender roles. One of my friends who is a closet-****sexual was way into her. Call me ****phobic, but that turned me off of her. I totally respect her work still, but given the list so far, my #1 is still Maggie (with an honorable mention to Jennifer)

    From what I have heard about azumi, I can believe anything that has happened with that girl.

    Gene, that sucks you got turned off of my woman, btu I'll tell you what, it's a good thing she is not a man cause I would be a ******** *** *-***** ***.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    I dont usually smoke this brand, but Ill do it for you.
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    the Temple
    Posts
    1,104
    Found somemore great shots look Gene more Azumi!

    How is that Gene
    Tony Jacobs

    ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

    "...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

    World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,197

    Thumbs up hee hee hee hee hoo

    Quote Originally Posted by canglong
    Found somemore great shots look Gene more Azumi!

    How is that Gene
    Thanks for saving the best for last
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    I dont usually smoke this brand, but Ill do it for you.
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    I could see how Aya could get overdone. Is she like the Britney Spears or Paris Hilton of Japan?
    Hmm, well not really. Things here don't really work the same I think - i.e. rather than overt sex its more lolita complex. She basically has a fixed smile on any poster she's on, which wears a little thin after a while. That's not to say she isn't still hot of course, even when advertising Yahoo Broadband.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    the Temple
    Posts
    1,104
    How about classical and refined taste....
    Tony Jacobs

    ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

    "...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

    World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    the Temple
    Posts
    1,104
    So Gene
    When you see a picture like these Ladies what is the first thing to come to mind plot, story line, setting if you didn't like the movie please don't tell me you think these women aren't gorgeous you might lose some of your cool points with me.
    Tony Jacobs

    ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

    "...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

    World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    6,163

    Sek, how could you not tell me about this thread!?

    What can you say about Ueto Aya?! Except that the way most Tokyoites pronounce her name is Wet Aya which is even hotter!

    Azumi is cool. One of the best movies. The manga are cool too, but unfortunately for you lot I don't think there's an English version yet.

    However, unfortunately I have a piece of advice:

    Do

    Not

    Watch

    Azumi

    2!

    It is sacriligiously crap! Really! It's horrible! The worst acting, the worst directing, the worst action, the worst script etc etc. Sorry, but as a big fan of the first, I thought I'd try and save you the disappointment that is the second.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    6,163
    To make up for moaning about Azumi 2 here's the other everywhere woman in Tokyo, and again no complaints with

    ladies and gentlemen (ahem)

    Yamada Yuu

    Couldn't find any sword pics so will



    boxing gloves do?


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    44,066

    So Close, canglong, So Close!

    One of our writers, August West, reviewed So Close in In the Shadow of Kill Bill: Hong Kong meets Hollywood in Shaolin Soccer, Medallion and So Close. I'm going to complain to August about not sending us any proper pictures for that film.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    the Temple
    Posts
    1,104
    I'm going to complain to August about not sending us any proper pictures for that film.
    Gene,
    So, how many would you like and what size
    Tony Jacobs

    ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

    "...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

    World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Looking for the Iron Monkey
    Posts
    1,863

    Sword Hottie for Gene

    Hey Gene, saw this magazine cover the other day and thought of you.

    http://www2.noticiasdot.com/mas18/ba...n-Stuff-05.jpg
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox View Post
    Hey Gene, saw this magazine cover the other day and thought of you.

    http://www2.noticiasdot.com/mas18/ba...n-Stuff-05.jpg
    You Sir, are a man of exquisite taste !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    36th Chamber
    Posts
    12,419
    ugh. Tila.

    She's the definition of butterface.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Under the old oak tree
    Posts
    616
    I'm with MK...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •