I didn't care for 3 or the 4 teachines/positions shown but really liked the fourth (a sciccors sweep from the back)... good leverages involved.

A little concerned over the size of the class. I'm used to very small or private classes and found myself one of about 10 first day newbies in a class of 30 other white belts ranging from 1st week, 1st month, 3 month ect.

First month fee (including registration so tuition can be pulled from your account): $250. Monthly tuition fee there after: $187. That gets you up to 3, 1 hour classes a week. I can live with that, I was paying $150 for two classes a week before, granted those classes were 3 hours long.

I'm interested and will most likely sign up and officially start tomorrow, but a little concerned about the class size. Though, at the same time I know you have to start at the beginning. It's a nice challenge because it's completely new: no kicking or punching, just rolling and conditioning and grappling.

I figure I got nothing to lose now, might as well give it a chance, and will go 3 night a week.