hahahaha it's funny to watch people with no education on a particular subject, put it down and make jokes
Anyway I was in the Bujinkan for a couple years, what is it you'd like to know. Let me say that in no way am I an expert on the Bujinkan, Hatsumi Sensei, or Takamatsu Sensei. But there are forms involved although the Japanese don't do there forms like the Chinese. Where the Chinese form is an actual set stance or position one would hold, the Ninjas "forms" (for the lack of a better word) is a movement, or as my sensei said a "snapshot in time". You would be standing at a bar or something just normal with your hands at your waiste, or leaning against the bar or something completely natural, someone attacks you, (no not from behind, you don't have the ability to "smell" the attack and disappear in a puff of smoke) you step back bringing you arm up, with the outer knuckles of your fist you strike your attackers vital point, the inner wrist, very painfull trust me, and your free hand is at you defending sholder. The stance, which you are probably trying to do right now and failing miserably , has a name. We do not have a "form" a movement. It the time you defended that attack, if someone were to have taken a picture of you, you would be in the "form" but only for that split second.
About Takamatsu Sensei, it is said he WAS the last functioning Ninja, operating in China. He fought dozens of challenge matches, some to the death, which none of which he lost, obviously. I could go on, and on about this, so to save time what do you want to know specifically, and I'll do my best. Again I am no expert.