232.x? +week ago

I was asked for My Squurrel Book so some (small amount) might learn Squirrel Techniques. There were so many, and I would have to do drawings in each manual, I said, Volume One.

I'm concerned what they are expecting. Many might think punches, kicks, strikes... Squirrel has only one attack. It was the choice to be biggly defensive based on an unlikelyness to excel at Strength, Speed, Deftness, Reaction, Conditioning, fighting skill... I realized every attack left me open-vulnerable. I might not have hand strength or the savvy to successfully complete a counter or grab. -Ernie Moore Jr.

I had chosen an animal upon which to base a Kung-Fu...I should look at that animal for its strongest attributes characteristics. A Squirrel stands. Ideally, I might use an extreme framework modled on my observations of a squirrel standing. -Ernie Moore Jr.

I No_Know if it was purely the squirrel stance mimick, or if I encorporated concepts I'd read about in manuals or gotten from movies and stories about how kungfus are to be.

The stance relies on leaning enough to create non tensed tension from one part to another requiring the previous part maintain an establishment-- be moored.-Ernie Moore Jr.

The knees are out, so that when kicked-in, they're only kicked-in to straight and resists buckling to kicked-in broken.

The feet are spaced so the thighs touch, and knees could fold to restrain the passage to the groin. The chain-lean I mentioned puts the groin back at least half as far as the feet are long. You can typically kick, up between a standing person's knees and catch the groin above the knees. In Squirrel On Guard stance...Squirrel at Ready--Ready Squirrel??? And Squirrel at Rest--RestingSquirrel or Merely (core) Squirrel Stance, the gonads or libia majora are ****her back than the knees are forward and a groin kick has a slightly or better chance to land with less impact if at all-I presume.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Ssssssoooooooo, going over techniques to include,, it's dismal, because Squirrel is boring and mainly just stands there. -Ernie Moore Jr.

When Kyle and I were looking at Kung-Fu Movies I came to add moves over the Squirrel, from the Squirrel, so that kungfu or fight moves could be looked at. And this began, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I would select an attack on me and rationalize a functional reasonable response. I chose Internal kungfu as a core,, hated T'ai Chi Ch'uan so many liked it yyck), and disliked Hsing-(Y)I ( so hard and forceful). I did palm changes of original school Bagua Palm...but whattt?? Eight times out of a year for three or four years. Doing less each year and years in between. Bucksam Kong's Hung gar Tiger/Crane was my first form at eight...[ thank you movies-Shaw Brothers-Golden Harvest]. Hung Pattern Five Animal Fist,, Shaolin Five animals , TaMo's five animals, movie Monkey, Seven Star Praying Mantis 12 word formula, like first four words. Vagabond Kung Fu, popular Southern Drunkards Boxing.. looked at Tsai Lee Fo,,, Hop gar guard stances. Monkey style Paulie Zink, Drunken monkey form,,WoShu Monkey (wouldn't pass move 6 or 7) WuShu Drunkard Boxing, WuSong Breaks Manacles... so smatterings and more at concepts from muchly these.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Bone softening--Leg In The Sky, Well Spring Fist, Turtle back (just the massage), Iron Bull closed mouth, Iron Knee, Guitar Playing Kung (no bag) Lying Tiger, to fist. House of Lizard Kung, Herculese Elbow, Centipede Leap,, some of these more than others, but more at up to four days or so over years to decades.-Ernie Moore Jr.

As to kungfu math...Some of the exercises introduced doing a move a certain number each session. I realized I have three techniques if I include Pelaler Squirrel,, techniques that are numbered..-Ernie Moore Jr.

I realized I go by mive descriptions more than drawings.-Ernie Moore Jr.

The techniques are 33, 16, 27, Open The (3) Central Gates, And 5 Forearms. The techniques are made-up of techniques. In Squirrel, muchly there is no one move because a move is usually required after a move is issued. Squirrel is a Breathing. It uses kungfu looking moves to address breathing, and uses functional effective biomechanics--alignment-for smoothe breathing-forever breathing.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I avoid calling Squirrel a Kung-Fu except family kungfu... I try to be respectful of real Kung-Fu that needs-has lineage and history from a recognized authority. Gene Ching was gracious enough to include it as Other. I include punch kick things as Fun--a Squirrel requirement, I have to enjoy the move. Executing it Has to feel good!! But it's development through breathing, alignment and bio(body) mechanics