Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Hybrid View

I alSO SAW SOMETHING LIKE WHAT GENSE SAID ON THE FIRST PAGE HOWEVER IT WAS A QIGONG ROUTINE NOT A MARTIAL ART

hhowever ive recently discovered the frog style so who knows~

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Squirrel a Kung-Fu? A Qigong? I No_Know

Except for the name Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I wouldn't want to call it a Kung-Fu. How I mention some things about Squirrel you might consider it a Qigong. I think that those both are such established things I do not have any business calling Squirrel a Kung-Fu, Self-Defense, Self-Protection nor Qigong. It's Squirrel. I like it. I am still making it-up since thirty one years ago.

Squirrel is perhaps a Conceptualization.

And thank you goju for posting.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-27-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: cx xc
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

HA! you re-discovered the Fred Sanford kung fu style. Then instead of yelling with each strike, upon impact you just say "Ya big Dummie!".

Blog Entries

Resembles Sanford

I move about as fast as Mr. Sanford (he moves faster); and yes some of the technique remarkablly resembles his fight-off technique.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

honorisc Guest
    One of two pictures, again.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-02-01 at 07:35 AM.]

northstar Guest

Squirrels

There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
    The club

Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
    The club

THE CLUB

It would be nice to check "THE CLUB" out, but I "am not authorized to enter". These squirrel types must have such deadly squirrel techniques that they do not wish to share them with the peons.
    Figure Eight

Blog Entries
    Yes, seeing the rest of that should be interesting. As far as shortest distance between two points might be a straight line, yet Speed is what is sought. And there might be situations where the shortest distance does not necessarilly get you there fastest.

No follow-up with punches and kicks. Punches leave me open (perhaps a selective strike and see how it goes. But all within my feet. Kicking, seldom if ever except for Fun and development perhaps.

I No_Know

Happy Birthday No_Know!

strike!

Blog Entries
    Success, Happiness.

honorisc Guest

Long talks with me in Swedish? Probablly not, but Sincerly...

Tack ska du ha.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-06-01 at 08:59 AM.]

David Guest
    Man, you got STYLE :D

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
    -- Hong Kong Phooey

honorisc Guest

Next step, to Gene Ching

The link to that picture that didn't work on the first page works above, at the top of this page.

When I get most of Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel videographed and coppies and the manual and Kung-Fu comicbook I would send you a copy of some of it, care of the prosperous company for which runs~ this website.

Northstar pointed out a place with actual Squirrel Kung-Fu. That was nice to see.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

BAI HE Guest

Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by BAI HE View Post
    2nd form :My Nuts are Bigger than Yours